RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-06, 07:28 PM   #16
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Dude, you can't even compare the threads I make to the threads you make. I don't make threads very much. Maybe a couple a week. My threads are asking for something, asking if somebody has something, or asking if somebody knows the answer to something. You make around 5-10 threads a day about random shit that nobody on the site cares about. Like, how you make threads about your church, I saw one a while back about your trip to the dentist, how you ordered pizza, etc. Tell me HOW THE FUCK that shit is of any use to anybody?

The number of threads you and me make are on a whole different spectrum. You come in at around 50 threads a week. I come in at about 5. My threads ask for shit that could possible help other members in the future (seeing who has albums, finding sites to download shit, etc.). Your threads are about events in your life that nobody cares about. Fall back, queerboy. Go read your Bible or something.

Again, what rule am I breaking?
You don't believe my threads help any one is YOUR OPINION. Point blank...If you don't like it, ignore it. Or, make a rule to try to police what I say.

You got a fucking problem and it aint me.

tell me.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 07:30 PM   #17
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

Please dont clog my thread with arguments.

this is precisely why I brought this issue up.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 07:31 PM   #18
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
That's your OPINION. If I had a problem with an IPOD, I'd go to www.ipod.com.

Y'all are on some Q hate shit and THAT's what's getting tired. Cuz, had I made a thread about IpOD.com, I'm sure YOU and MIMESIS and whoever the fuck else has a problem with THEMSELVES would find a reason to hate on it.

RV has a problem wit me? lol...And what's that? That I speak my mind and don't give a shit about insecure jealous bitches like you making threads about me.

Let me go make a thread about YOU. Wait...then, that'd be another PROBLEM with Tha Q.

STFU and hop off my fucking balls.

If you made a thread entitled, "I Need Help With My iPod. ." I wouldn't have shit to say to you. Like, what. . go in and be like, "Yo, you're gay!" then leave? Are you fucking serious? That's a little different then saying, "Well, last week I went to my dentist and did this. ." Every time somebody says something against you, you pull that gay "People hate on Tha Q" card. Shit is fucking ridiculous. Name one other person who makes as many retarded ass threads as you do. NAME ONE. There's not one. You're just the biggest fucking idiot on this site. It can never be a problem with you, it always has to be other people's fault. You're such a fucking baby. Grow up.
Old 03-13-06, 07:32 PM   #19
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ↑↓
Please dont clog my thread with arguments.

this is precisely why I brought this issue up.

OMFG you're an Idiot. YOU started this shit by calling me out. WTF?!? Ignore me dude and I'd have nothing to say to you. But, to make a thread dedicated to me, then expect me to not say something is ASININE.

Go fuck yaself

ur an idiot

Imma keep doin what I do regardless of your bitch ass

point blank
Old 03-13-06, 07:33 PM   #20
Magic5

Quote:
Again, what rule am I breaking?
You don't believe my threads help any one is YOUR OPINION. Point blank...If you don't like it, ignore it. Or, make a rule to try to police what I say.

You got a fucking problem and it aint me.

tell me.

WHAT THE FUCK are you even trying to prove? I've NEVER closed any of your gay ass threads due to you not breaking a rule by posting them. Wow. Great point, dumbass. So glad you could bust out those supreme debating skills.
Old 03-13-06, 07:33 PM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
If you made a thread entitled, "I Need Help With My iPod. ." I wouldn't have shit to say to you. Like, what. . go in and be like, "Yo, you're gay!" then leave? Are you fucking serious? That's a little different then saying, "Well, last week I went to my dentist and did this. ." Every time somebody says something against you, you pull that gay "People hate on Tha Q" card. Shit is fucking ridiculous. Name one other person who makes as many retarded ass threads as you do. NAME ONE. There's not one. You're just the biggest fucking idiot on this site. It can never be a problem with you, it always has to be other people's fault. You're such a fucking baby. Grow up.

You have no idea wtf you're talkin about. You're the biggest MORON on the fucking site. Keep using opporunities like this to vent your Latent homosexuality. I could give a fuck about your simple minded ass.

MIMESIS

fuck is you
Old 03-13-06, 07:34 PM   #22
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
OMFG you're an Idiot. YOU started this shit by calling me out. WTF?!? Ignore me dude and I'd have nothing to say to you. But, to make a thread dedicated to me, then expect me to not say something is ASININE.

Go fuck yaself

ur an idiot

Imma keep doin what I do regardless of your bitch ass

point blank

Its posts like this that prove how self centered you are. I made a thread about you, as a problem, not as a person. You can disagree if you like, fine, like I give a shit. You got every right to say something.

I asked you an mim to stop argueing. Clogs the thread up.

And not at one point did i call you out.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 07:35 PM   #23
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK are you even trying to prove? I've NEVER closed any of your gay ass threads due to you not breaking a rule by posting them. Wow. Great point, dumbass. So glad you could bust out those supreme debating skills.

You're stupid as fuck bro. You said, "to deal with this problem." Again, WTF is the problem? That I make threads about what the fuck I wanna talk about. If you don't like it, FUCK YOU bro. No one is forcing your dumb ass in the fucking thread. Now, you can ignore me, or continue to walk around trying to polive RELIGION, ME, and anything else your SMALL mind can't tolerate.

ur a fucking joke

I said it.
Old 03-13-06, 07:36 PM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ↑↓
Its posts like this that prove how self centered you are. I made a thread about you, as a problem, not as a person. You can disagree if you like, fine, like I give a shit. You got every right to say something.

I asked you an mim to stop argueing. Clogs the thread up.

And not at one point did i call you out.

NO bitch...ur tellin me to not post in your thread...This whole thread by nature is Argumentative

U are not gonna police me bro

FUCK U
Old 03-13-06, 07:37 PM   #25
distilled
hullabaloser

Seriously. Every post you make in this thread, is just further proving my point.

.The Council
Old 03-13-06, 07:37 PM   #26
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
NO bitch...ur tellin me to not post in your thread...This whole thread by nature is Argumentative

U are not gonna police me bro

FUCK U

Please find me a quote where i said dont POST in this thread. Honest to god your so fuckin blind to your own ways sometimes.

.The Council
Old 03-13-06, 07:38 PM   #27
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ↑↓
Seriously. Every post you make in this thread, is just further proving my point.

what an idiot. Don't provoke someone then sit back and say, "See, look, they reacted."

what a fuckin moron

Congrats...u've managed to prove that I'll say something when some DUMB ASS tries to call me out.

Pat yourself on your fucking back.
Old 03-13-06, 07:39 PM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ↑↓
Please find me a quote where i said dont POST in this thread. Honest to god your so fuckin blind to your own ways sometimes.

I'm done with you bro...U ain't da fuckin police and u ain't controllin shit

u nor mim

1st religion...I'm sure I'll get blamed for that as well

and me?
oh hell fuckin naw

Yall on some bull shit for real
Old 03-13-06, 07:41 PM   #29
Magic5

Man, I would respond back but this shit is pointless. I understand why you make shit loads of threads, though. People share their experiences with their friends. The only friends you have are registered users on this site. That's why you go out of your way to travel to see them and that's why you post up all this shit about your everyday life here. If I experience something different or see something different, I tell my friends; just as you do. LL is like your home. . in your home. It's all hood. .

I'm done here, I'd like to see if anybody else thinks this suggestion is a good one.
Old 03-13-06, 07:43 PM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Man, I would respond back but this shit is pointless. I understand why you make shit loads of threads, though. People share their experiences with their friends. The only friends you have are registered users on this site. That's why you go out of your way to travel to see them and that's why you post up all this shit about your everyday life here. If I experience something different or see something different, I tell my friends; just as you do. LL is like your home. . in your home. It's all hood. .

I'm done here, I'd like to see if anybody else thinks this suggestion is a good one.

Hmm...now lets bring CHO into it...WTF does CHo have to do with You being a fucked up Mod? nothing

Again, now you makin yourself sound jealous...

STFU MIM...and stop tryna police shit you can't. Ike made a thread sayin he'd visit you. Wow...you musta forgot that shit.

And yes, CHO is my nigga in REAL LIFE now. Your point is?

DUmb ass people man.
WTF does meeting someone off the i-net have to do with having friends or not in "real" life? You have no life MIM...that's apparent. You life consists of, HATING ON GOD, HATING ON Q, HATING ON FAGGOTS, MODDING a FORUM IN LL.

GO fuckin die.

point blank.

DIE..>SLOW