RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Text Battle League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-07, 12:23 PM   #1
Civil.
What' it do?

Pre Season Mag.

IP: 2DF9 B677

Pre-Season Magazine

How ya'll doin? It's ya boy Mystic., and I'm here to bring you guys the first EVER Pre Season Mag for the TEXT BATTLE LEAGUE!

To start it off first I would like to remind you all that in this league we will be taking the rules seriously so If you haven't read them yet please do so now. TBL Rules

Alrighty then, To get it started we'eve got 12 hot battles in the first week and in this part of the mag I will outline the battles for you and predict the winner for each and every battle.

But before I break them down, I would like to add that if rankings are tied and two emcee's are both 2-0 the alphabetical order comes out, because that is the fairest way so you are not biases. And there will and should be a chat & predictions thread so the battlers in this league can predict who they think will win the battles of this week. Again, you don't have to do that just shouting out some idea's that I see would fit the league better.

Now on too the battle breakdowns.

Jonny Hustle vs. Bayou
Don't really know either of them, I've read a couple verses from Bayou and he seems to be average nothing off the radar. So if both of these head's show I'm going to have to say Bayou will take this easily.

Skill vs. Don Cardyac
I've seen a lot of stuff from Don, but not so much from Skill. This could be a tight battle and close one too. Don has his good days and his bad days like everyone else. Just more bad then good. Though I've seen him progress since he's been on this site so I'm going to give this one to Don

Ramcees vs. Antonio Banderas
This battle will be one sided and theres no question about that, Antonio is going to fry Ramcee like a pound of bacon lol. Seriously, Can't really see Ramcee doing much in this league.

Mav. vs. Mystic.
Now I've seen a lot from both of these dudes, and Mav. is a good inspiring writer as well as an exceptional text writer, no complaints for him he's pretty much been okay with all of his verses that I've read from him. As for Mystic. He's been around this site for a long time, and has a lot of experience. Though he is a topical writer, he has had many text encounters. And because I'm in this battle I will leave it up for the league to decide who wins.[/QUOTE]

Titan vs. Remis
Not familiar with either battler, But I predict a no-show battle right here, if they both do show then Remis might win, Again I have not seen anything from either. But thats my guess.

+sir.vise+ vs. khakipants
Sir vise has been in the front lines area trying to score some battles, he's obviously got some skill to show off. Though I have yet to see anything he writes. As for Khakipants, I have not seen a thing. So if Khakipants doesn't no-show then I have Sir Vise winning.

Ransum vs. Ancel.
Ransum is a common battler these days on RapVerse, and has the integrity to win. But the skill part is sort of lacking. He's not trash, he can through out respectable verses, He's just not as consistant as others. Ancel. I have yet to see but for some reason if he shows I see Ancel winning this matchup.

Vafinest vs. 2V.
In my opinion, I'm predicting this to be a very far far one sided battle. 2v has battled on this site before and I've seen his stuff, nothing to praise or be proud of. And I've also witnessed a bunch of vafinest's stuff. And I see Vafinest winning this if they both show.

intense it E vs. Flowintelligent
I haven't seen Flow on here in a long ass time, and I've seen Intense it E's recent shit, and just by reading it I can already tell Flow Intell will have this by far no questions asked, that is granting he shows.

Lay Fear vs. Tebo
Haven't seen Tebo's shit, and I frankly don't need to. As of right now Lay Fear is the up and coming start of Rap Verse and taking it by storm. He will go undefeated for a while in this league and I see him winning this battle.

K. stubbs vs. apartheid
k. stubbs, I've seen him in a couple leagues and what not, he's a good battler and should take this battle easily. I've seen him come decent. I just can't wait to see him come hard. His opponent will probably no-show.

Well guy's, that about raps it up for this week's mag for the TEXT BATTLE LEAGUE. I've put my 2 sense into the league and I've predicted battles. I hope you all come hard and keep this league going dope.

Don't Say You Didn't Hear It From Me

-Mystic

Last edited by K.Stubbs : 06-10-07 at 01:38 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Civil. Send a message via MSN to Civil.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-07, 01:39 PM   #2
Civil.
What' it do?

Not the dopest pre season mag i've ever read. But it will do for now.
More info needs to be in it though, more sections. Fresh concepts.

Thx for doing it though, and yes a mag will be provided weekly
Old 06-10-07, 02:08 PM   #3
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 4908 31E5

It's the pre-season lol...not much else to talk about until we see what people are doing...
Old 06-10-07, 02:11 PM   #4
Ancel.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0714 AD8B

Who's ransum?

cool mag.
Old 06-10-07, 02:21 PM   #5
Mav.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8719 57C1

dope........................
Old 06-10-07, 02:39 PM   #6
Civil.
What' it do?

Ancel. you better merk the fuck outta ransum. lol
Old 06-10-07, 03:29 PM   #7
Apartheid.
New to RV

IP: 0825 899A

his opponent will probably no show ROFL
Old 06-10-07, 03:35 PM   #8
Ancel.
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Stubbs
Ancel. you better merk the fuck outta ransum. lol

lol should i post today? i definitely could.
Old 06-10-07, 03:38 PM   #9
Apartheid.
New to RV

IP: 0825 899A

im about to post, hi ancel this is SLut
Old 06-10-07, 03:52 PM   #10
Ancel.
New to RV

sup mang.
i knew it was you.
Old 06-10-07, 04:13 PM   #11
Apartheid.
New to RV

IP: 28AD 5545

word....go merk somebody
Old 06-10-07, 04:15 PM   #12
Apartheid.
New to RV

oh and there's a verse for ur no show mystic lmao
Old 06-10-07, 05:02 PM   #13
Civil.
What' it do?

Nice drop aparheid.

Ancel, ransum will definately show. But i'm sure you'll eat em
Old 06-10-07, 07:09 PM   #14
Ancel.
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Stubbs
Nice drop aparheid.

Ancel, ransum will definately show. But i'm sure you'll eat em

lol i just readhis verse and i shouldnt have, now ima come less good. but i had already written 6 lines so it'll still be pretty nice
Old 06-10-07, 09:16 PM   #15
Titan
New to RV

knee grow i aint no-showing.