RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-09, 11:05 PM   #31
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 61EE 0C59

its amazing to even think that he owns both RV and RB and this place is left to rot like this.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-09, 04:56 PM   #32
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 5985 21AD

Since when does he own both of them... yeah if he does own them both thats fucked up hed let this one die

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 12-18-09, 01:02 AM   #33
Wordz AhGod

he does............

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-09, 10:00 AM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Rofl.

Die Rapverse! Die!
Old 01-25-10, 01:38 PM   #35
Wordz AhGod

IP: 3B78 1278

Lmao.. remember back in the days when freeposting ment death by sodomy with something as stiff and beat up as strobe himself... now I free post till my hearts content hahahaha

Old 03-22-10, 09:10 PM   #36
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AF61 4A0B

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Funny how people with stacked records are all down for this......
But really? What type of award would be worth anything....Im thinkin it would infact have as reversal effect, much like your post count does in almost every battle.

If we did something like that then past records should not count... make everyone start from scratch and give the newbs a chance to try and prove that they are good enough to hang with the kats who have been here for a while...

It would also cut down on the old heads not wanting to battle the newbs because they'd be forced to get their stats back up. Let's face it... battling has been down and no one even remembers the last time an old head had a battle on here... it's been what?... about 3 years now?!!! emcees fall off... look at LL... DMX... Ja Rule... 50.... even Em is slippin a lil.... kats on here are no exception.

I remember when i first came here and NONE of the old heads would battle me or let me in a crew cuz i was new. Basically what i'm getting at is... the old heads need to prove themselves to the young kats as much as the young kats need to prove themselves to the newbs... i mean look at it from their perspective... you got all these wins... but you won't battle anyone?.... how do they know that you're as good as what your record says? and on the flip side i'm thinking some of the old heads may not wanna risk getting beat by a newb...

Hell... i beat a few regs on RB when i first got there and they banned my ass for no reason... i've been on RV ever since... yeah... they got a few good ideas over there but it's the biggest circle jerk you'll ever encounter too... they ride each other to no extremes!

So in closing.... if you're gonna do this then do it right... reset all records to zero and make everyone start from scratch... personally, i wanna get back to battling... any and everyone....old heads...newbs... whatever... it's just a way for me to stay sharp... it aint that serious... but at the same time... who really WANTS to lose?!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-10, 09:23 PM   #37
ILL GEE

Everyone that complains about the inactivity on this site are the same ones who are never willing to battle... I say to all those ignorant enough to post that random BS to step up and show and prove! battles only happen when you make them happen...

you all complain about the new guys... and no one helps them like we used to help them back in the day... ALL the crews had lil sub crews where they would develop up and coming talent... what happened to that shyt?!

A lot of the kats on here done got real selfish and put themselves on pedestals that ain't even stable... you'll fall off soon enough though... a pogo stick only works as long as you keep bouncing... but keep standing still on it long enough and watch what happens...

CLICK DA SIGGY

Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-10, 05:38 AM   #38
Wordz AhGod

^nope.. thats not it.. and past records will ALWAYS count.. People don't battle on this site cos its been years since its had a capable league or successful tourny.. if you want people to come to this site then go recruiting them yourself.

Old 03-29-10, 07:09 PM   #39
ILL GEE

I never asked for people to come to this site... i asked that people who are actually on to "actually battle every now and again"... if they did that then people would come... and it should move more to audio.... people misread text and the flows that go with them.

CLICK DA SIGGY