RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-04, 03:01 PM   #1
Khôi NguJin
New to RB

IP:

it's kind of easy to grasp this....i can't believe ya'll can't......i know theres a lot....but the main theme is just right in front of your face....

It starts out, winter night, the guy begins to think to himself about the governement and the corruptiveness, obviously he's a homeless guy that has accepted poverty, but has a problem with the way the nation is run. founding dad's statued is mnt. Rushmore if you didnt know. i want poverty off the streets, but they think i mean drugs. the news reporters want me on the news, but i refuse. i just speak of the prejudices of our nation, and how i'm above all of it....

the italics, i was describing my surroundings, and as you know the grounds are icy from the pounding ice that god is sending down because he is sad, and i eventually slipped and fell, as did everyone else. as the clock hit 12 the 'national anthem' began playing, i couldn't bear, and the others with their fake pride get up and walk proudly. they end up getting pelted with hail from above, while i'm protected because i stayed down, hence the title: One Man on the Ground. My mother told me, at the end i show you that the national anthem played...

the whole theme is that out of everyone, i was the only one that was above the rest, and understood how this nation is run, and how fucked up everything is...being poverty stricken you learn to understand it....so when the anthem played, it was disgraceful to me, i stayed down and was saved, as they got up and all perished....

i know it could be complicated, but once you grasp it, its a whole new understanding...

thanks for listenin' in...and i hope you get something from this.....

Peace and 1.

Last edited by Khôi NguJin : 02-15-04 at 03:08 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Khôi NguJin   Reply With Quote