RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-05, 10:36 AM   #1
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Foolish Pricks C.A.L.I feat Senser & Key Rogue

IP: 3147 6785

Left feed on truth hurts by omen and 2 guns up by enygma and acuity

ok new track gansta vibe here off the A.I mixtape Volume 2 feat senser and key rogue holla with feed ill return the favor hit the link..............

The link!!!!

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE

Last edited by C.A.L.I : 05-10-05 at 02:37 PM.
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 10:54 AM   #2
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

cali's link!!!!

aight peepin, you dont have a link up tho, i had to go n get it... ahhahaha, sens is killin it rite off tha bat... mad energy... aight first up is cali. ur flow is on point ont his one f' sho.. prob ur best shyt ive ever heard. ya quality is bad tho... i like tha shoot em up like heroin addicts line... sens is up now... damn ya flow is fire man... god f'givin me i know it wont happen just cuz he turn around dont mean i wont clap him... hahahahha.... damn sence just killed it. fuck tha rest of tha track im cuttin it out here.... hahah jp. dv is up next... dv ya flow is off famz. honestly im usualy feelin dv's verses but i think his verse on this one was sum poopy... lol damn tho u shoulda got me on this jawn f' da third verse lol... i know this thread is gonna be upped like 100 times at least by cali cuz this is his best yet... boom! nuff said

[/b]

Last edited by the omen : 05-10-05 at 02:35 PM.
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 02:38 PM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

links up so aint the thread upppppppppppppppppppppppppp

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 05-10-05, 03:15 PM   #4
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1

1st Cat - Your too damn low..flow was good...pucnhes ok...delivery was ok....lyrics aiight

2nd - You flow was on point..delivery was good....punches ok..lyrics were good

3rd - Nice flow..delviery were good...punches good..lyrics were good
Old 05-10-05, 03:16 PM   #5
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3FF1 0D3E

Postin' as I listen. Nice beat, Quality already got me jealous. Don't like the way you came in, don't know if it's a chorus, yeah it is, don't like that shit. shit is pretty i dunno it's like garbled. first verse came in aight Kiss the ground line is good, Rambo line hott, soul will hang outta your flesh, touch my breathren you'll be high up in heaven, i liked both of those. Chorus i just don't like, i don't know why exactly.

2nd verse. Crip walk line funny as hell. Game line Nice. Action figures line killed it. Yo, whoever the fuck that was ripped that fuckin' shit. Same dude that did the chorus i think. Senser i guess it is

3rd DV, i can tell. Clay Aikin line dope. memories on the wall like picture frames? Shit was Insane!!!!!!!!! Last line about summer break was ok.

Overall I like this shit, but i just don't like the chorus. The Beat is tight. I'd like to have production even half as quality soundin' as this one day. Niggaz can obviously rhyme. I liked Senser's shit the best, i think he just had punchlines and wordplay, and those are the two things i think are most important. DV's I liked second best, had a few nice lines and a dope ass flow. CALI, i liked your shit too, heard better from you, but I repeat, i don't know why niggaz hate on your audio's, i actually think you're very good. This song was good, but I think the chorus coulda been better and shit. Other than that, Um, DV needs to work on his enunciation, cause some of the lyrics was hard to hear. Nice shit overall though.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 03:18 PM   #6
20 GraND
20/20 VisioN

Text Record: 13-7
Audio Record: 5-2
IP: A1B6 EEE4

senser, good chorus, always got something hott
cali- flow is betta... but still sucks, voice is horrible, sounds like u crying or taking it in the ass, doesnt match the beat... Some of da lyrics were ight, but alot of times u rhyme just to rhyme = lame
senser- good quality, good flow, and lyrics were ight, u threw a dope line every here and there, keeps attention
Chorus is good, but doesnt gett addictive
Beat is ight, not a huge fan but its ight
Dv quality ehhh lol, a lil betta wif the P's and B's u know. Lyrics ight, but hard to hear what u saying sometime. emotion everywhere not consistant. u can tell u record each bar seperate.. its ight
overall....
it was an ok track, if u up'd the quality and if cali had flow and a man's voice..

kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz
da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens
kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles
kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs
Send a message via AIM to 20 GraND   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 03:21 PM   #7
the omen
tha illest

^ yo i think that tha chorus was one of tha best parts, how his flow switches up on tha last line. shit goes from super slow to super quick.

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 03:22 PM   #8
20 GraND
20/20 VisioN

Text Record: 13-7
Audio Record: 5-2
IP: A1B6 EEE4

jea it was good for the beat, but it wasnt one of those that gonna be stuck in ya head, know what im saying

kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz
da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens
kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles
kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs
Send a message via AIM to 20 GraND   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-05, 04:59 PM   #9
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 9561 AEC4

BOOOOO Stop...clothing this thread hoes..lol

UP For More..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 05-10-05, 09:19 PM   #10
J-Nyce
New to RV

IP: 9845 8F66

i aint good at feedback but that was pretty hot
Old 05-10-05, 10:07 PM   #11
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 8BC7 013B

well considering i didnt even post in here and got mentioned any way ill just say this.. .cali you sound like your crying in this shit... well come to think of it u sould like your crying in every track u do... it litteraly sounds like your taking it in the ass while you spit... further more it sounds like u spit acapella then put it to the beat because u cannot flow for the life of you.... so go jump off of something REALLY REALLY tall and do the world a favour
Old 05-10-05, 10:54 PM   #12
Zen Theory
New to RV

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 GraND
dats cuz u have penis's in ur ears... lol
owned
gg

ahaaha, that was funny as fuck yo...damn, anyway..senser, sorry man,but your played,i dont feel your shit at all, cali has great lyrics but can't flow/rhyme well, deadly..you have so much emotion like a bomb went off,you're dope, the dopest on this track..sorry fellas, my opinion...(waits for cali to tell me how wack i am)anyway,keep dropping
Old 05-11-05, 12:44 AM   #13
L.E
L.E

IP: 6022 FE6A

Listening...a'ight this is a fuckin' dope track...C.A.L.I...your flow was on beat...nice work, and it worked well...quality could be upped a bit...good verse overall...Senser...dope as usual...straight fire, very nice quality...nice hook too...DV...nice verse, quality could be upped, but flow and everythin was good...keep it up...
Old 05-11-05, 02:07 AM   #14
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

hmmm okay

this is how i see it

cali, okay delivery, i didn't like your rhyme scheme though, sounded weird coming off....voice was weird too...but you had some decent lyrics, but you sounded a little outta place with the other two dudes, but definately some dope lines, but it seemed like you were just going for mad rhyming, which took aways from the overall effectiveness of your verse, keep up though

senser.......cool, your verse was aight......no difference in voice between you and the chorus ( i know you did the chorus, but it sounded exactly the same) it was kinda hard to tell when your shit started and ended because there was no way to differentiate between shit, so i say work on the emotion delivered with your words (if that makes sense, cause you sound the same all the time)......but anyways, i liked your lines, they were well thought-out and written nicely

DV, pretty cool man, i like your voice, it really stood out in this one and sounded fresh.......had some nice lyrics......quality was good, delivery was good.....but i felt you had a few really good lines, the rest were mediocre......but keep writing for sure, hoe to see more from all of you....

this is just my opinion......hope this feed is accepted...........(i listened to this song 3 times, and this is what i think)

pz

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-05, 02:10 AM   #15
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

thanks keese i made my voice that way wanted a diffrent sound to this and it was meant to sound diffrent we was trying to bring out very diffrent styles accross on the track;0

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE