RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-04, 11:49 PM   #31
HK The Great
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A5D 5894

i know where c section is coming from cuzi think the same thing and then i think it was bounce that said something like " when they say black, they mean anything not white"... now that can be true... but still i think people need to stop bitchin about race and racism cuz that only feeds it more... like in the NFL the fuckin owners have to interview a minority or suffer a fine and loss of pick... thats the most embarrassing thing u can do to someone... cuz its not a real interview most of the time its just a fuckin joke and shit... anyways, i really hate it when people complain about that shit, just means ur weak and let it get to you... but everyone has had some good points and as far as im concerned it be tight to actually have a Prez that wasnt fuckin feed by the silver spoon... someone that knows what its like to live in the gutter... just ot see what would happen... probably something bab... im done i think...
Old 02-07-04, 11:50 PM   #32
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 932A D079

BERNIE MAC FOR PRESIDENT..Jeeeaaahhhh!!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-04, 01:01 PM   #33
Da NFamous
Str8 From CopKilla Queens

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

^Fuck that, i'd rather have chris rock, he was bomb in head of state! lol but anyway at Myk's ranting about other minorities not being recognized i think its because Black people have been generally recognized as the epitome of Minorities. It is easier for white people to package minorities into just black people because we appear to be their polar opposites. I dont want to defend it but i do think that as a nigga that injustices done to african americans or afro americans or whatever you choose to call us "deserve" to be at the forefront. It's disgusting how many black people feel self hatred and will disriminate people of the same color, but watever, i just brought up the topic because i was wondering if anyone thought we were ready now (if we werent then) to have a black president, 1luv.
Send a message via AIM to Da NFamous   Reply With Quote