RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-09, 11:07 PM   #22
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA'S PIMP
yes and two citys attached to it are both over 50000 plus there are big other citys over 10000 attached around 10 of them so its a high population area.that white male shit is true duh thats why it says white hispanic on the applictaion.there are black AND white hispanics silly whore.as for my gun charge maybe you should google me in The federal bureau of prisons.stupid ho you research everything else.damn this bitch l.k is dumb.

rofl.. first you claim to be puerto rican then hispanic. then black.. like holy fuck which one are you? you cant pick and choose which race you are.. idiot.. then your claiming to make $565 a week at wendys.. jesus christ shawn stop frontin already.. you whole lifes a front.. you should fucking off yourself and your whole fucking family for bringing such a moron into this world.. you would be one less dumbass on the face of the earth.. and from what i hear new york has many dumbasses and it just so happens your one of those dumbasses.. golly gee willikers such a coincidence!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
yes i work at wendys i make 565 a week

rofl