RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-03, 10:05 PM   #1
Brandino

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post Split lyrics/beat

IP: 8BD2 0A4E

Hi. I've heard that it's possible to take a song, not all songs but most in various formats like mp3 and be able to split the lyrics and the beat and have to separate tracks and be able to make instrumentals or drop the lyrics on another beat and so on. Is there really a program out that can do that?
Old 12-26-03, 11:04 PM   #2
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

Text Record: 10-3
IP: C666 07BB

WOW another fuckin dumb post... the closest thing to this is flitering Freq. out but that make is sound realy shitty and realy it still has all that shit in there. So no you can not UN-mix .....

If somone asks another retarded question like this Im going to kill them. and these people are the future of music????? god I hope not...

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-03, 11:05 PM   #3
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

Text Record: 10-3
IP: C666 07BB

arrrrggggghhhh Comon sence is not so comon

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-03, 02:47 AM   #4
AlcaTrakz
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B4AC 694E

its only possible if the vocals are completely recorded dead center, and the track is panned completely left and right, you can remix it down with a certain percentage of the left and rigth, and it will SOMEWHAT work, you will get a watery low remain of the original vocals.

but this is only the case about 5% of the time....

so no not really

Old 12-27-03, 03:00 AM   #5
Brandino

IP: AA0F A73E

I guess that's out then. Thanx for a real intelligent answer. I'm just beginning and needed help.
Old 12-29-03, 04:01 PM   #6
livevil

IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally posted by Tha Duce
WOW another fuckin dumb post... the closest thing to this is flitering Freq. out but that make is sound realy shitty and realy it still has all that shit in there. So no you can not UN-mix .....

If somone asks another retarded question like this Im going to kill them. and these people are the future of music????? god I hope not...

how is anyone supposed to know unless they ask you fuckin puppet..you didnt know anything untill it was told or shown to you..so if your not going ot help, but just insult why not just record some music and show us alll what the 'future of music' is in your opinion..you just lookin dumber every thread..with your"stupid questions" shit..quit replying then..fuck your dumb
Old 12-29-03, 04:45 PM   #7
Phate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9E18 D314

some tracks have been done properly, and some have been released as instrumentals as well. try searchin on kazaa for 'instrumental'. u might find sum on hear u can use.

or you can buy karaoke tracks. (yes there are Karaoke rap tracks, lots actually). these are not instrumentals of the original material, but rather re-makes. sometimes very bad remakes, sometimes they are near identical. if you'r this desperate then check out 'kool karaoke studio' software on c-net. there's a free trial and you can record, edit your vocal track, and then save as a wma file.
<B><font size=4 face="still time"><A href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/21stavenueproductions.htm">21st Ave Productions</A></font></b><font size=5> / </font><b><FONT face=gunplay size=4><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/knockoutzcru.htm">KnocKOuTz</a></FONT></SIZE></B>

<FONT face="bankgothic md bt" size=4> Exclusive Beats for Qualified MC's</FONT></SIZE>
Send a message via AIM to Phate   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-03, 02:29 AM   #8
Mr.Bill

IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by Tha Duce
arrrrggggghhhh Comon sence is not so comon

illteracy is not so smart-looking.
Old 12-30-03, 10:35 PM   #9
Brandino

IP: BD18 A91C

I hope this next question doesn't make me look more stupid then I do asking it but... I've listened to songs I guess remixed by DJs like Green Lantern and others and it could be a rappers lyrics that are from one song but it's on totally different beat. How is this done? Would this be to advanced for me since I'm just starting out. Thanx in advance.

Last edited by Brandino : 12-30-03 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-31-03, 09:14 AM   #10
Phate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9E18 D314

almost all rap beats have tempo's beatween 70-100 bpm. therefore u will come across a lot of songs that have a tempo of say..90 bpm. Search for Instrumental on Kazaa....then search for Accapella on Kazaa. download them all and you are bound to find an accapella that matches the tempo of an instrumental.

anythin else is probably beyond ur level right now.
<B><font size=4 face="still time"><A href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/21stavenueproductions.htm">21st Ave Productions</A></font></b><font size=5> / </font><b><FONT face=gunplay size=4><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/knockoutzcru.htm">KnocKOuTz</a></FONT></SIZE></B>

<FONT face="bankgothic md bt" size=4> Exclusive Beats for Qualified MC's</FONT></SIZE>
Send a message via AIM to Phate   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-04, 01:25 AM   #11
AlcaTrakz
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B4AC 694E

i never said that there are no acapellas and instrumentals u dipshits!...

lol j/p being harsh...

dude asked if u could take an already mixed down track (like one you would find on a cd) and get the instrumental from it

but of COURSE there are instrumentals available out there....

pretty much all single vinyl's have an acapella and instrumental...