RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-06, 02:45 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Hard Questions for LaTTiN KiTTeN

IP:

first up, lets get one thing straight. yo hahaahaha...I will start a thread right now with pics of you...vs eevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerryyy chick on that board!! You will see that EVERYBODY thinks the other girls here look WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than you ahahhahhhaa. Cmon man, SNAP BACK TO REALITY!! I'll go way back, jog ya memory and dig out oldskool girls pics too and you'll still get, COMPLETELY ROCKED!!

1• How are you gonna hate on every chicks pics here when you're the most busted one? be real son...people who didn't even know you saw your pics and started dyin laughin and dissin you for 30 pages worth.. in case you forgot.

2• are you fuckin stupid??!! you ARE stupid!! fuck that, this isn't a question, its a statement, so I owe you another one..

btw - call my bluff, i dare you.

ok, so you like to diss certain members about molested as a kid. hmmmmmm....
I think that's highly outa line from someoneone, who's not only a human being, but a woman. And a mother. Especially when it's guaranteed that something like this, has happened to someone you know, if not YOU.

3• What are you gonna do if it happens to you? diss your self?

what about your mom?
your son?
post up disses to em on the net when you see em? diss their pictures?

4• Why do you say you hate the internet completely and entirely and in your mind the internet and everything on it is completely garbage, but spent a proven 6.5hrs on that exact same internet attacking people?

you're a beef whore yo.
in more ways than one.

5• You don't rap, you don't talk about rap, you don't post anywhere else but the "lyricist lounge" and you're not even a lyricist, your music career has gone no where beyond diss tracks on your soundclick that you your self say are "wack", yet you think you're qualified to give 'advice' on the rap industry? How?

your opinion is one thing, but to give advice like you even have a clue?

6• If you're such a good rapper, why is it you havent put up one single song on the internet, where the rest of your songs have made it? nothin...not one single track. you think you're so fly, and you're supposedly a rapper, how come you don't have one single track talkin about your self? how come all your tracks are diss tracks, why are you so angry at the world?

7• You continue to attack people on the internet dispite the fact that you spend 6+hrs at a time sittin on it, yet its known you met your claimed husband on a rap message board before you "got married" - the marriage in it self you still can't prove, so, looking through your own attack-state point of view, how do you not consider your self a phony?

8• You and your man are both parents, yet both of you spend hours a day - at the same time - on seperate computers..on the net?
Wouldn't you rather be doing something else...like anything a NORMAL couple does?? how bout..talk to him in person...mabey...go out to eat? maybe....be with you son?? We know you love to eat and you claim you got money, how come you're always in the house being miserable on the computer? both of yall!! And if he's at work and STILL on RV for hours ITS EVEN WORSE!!

9• According to you, you got some super duper 19" monitor, so you obviously use the internet a lot. according to you, you even got 2 computers, I'd say thats a REALLY heavy internet user. Are you in denial, or were you lying?

10• You say you can't put up pics on the net where you hang out because you have no digital camera...scanner...and no camera phone...yet you some how came up with a pic of a house you claim you own, out of the blue. How? you can obviously come up with pics support what ever you want to claim, wheres the pics of your wedding? how bout a pic of a wedding invitation? birth certificate of this "son" you still can't prove is yours. wheres the full body picture you still haven't posted after all the YEARS you've been on here? not one single one!! only "fat-girl friendly" air tight head shots that barely hold more than your face, from your first pic, to the last.

The bonus!!!• Your picture thread in Member Mug Shots where you got dissed for 30 pages straight, you titled it "the only time you will ever see me smile", yet your smile isn't genuine. why?

^^some questions I had on my mind when shit you were stayin just wasn't addin up. I'm pretty sure you can't answer em, or else you would have when it first got asked. i know you'll come in and attack me then talk about everything else but the fuckin issues.

- A

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 04-13-06 at 02:49 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote