RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-06, 07:26 AM   #1
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Red face Young Joc...New Joc City

IP:

dont know if any one has gone over his album yet but its hot...

Track 1
new joc city intro
is a hot ass intro....its some new shit I aint seen done on a music album. home boy is acting like he introducing a movie so he's talking about it while joc raps and drops skits...its hot...8-9

track 2
its going down...
we know this track...the instrumental of this is so wak but it sounds hot wit the way this nigga spits...he rips this shit man...U dont gotta be south to like this track...9-9

track 3
He stayed in trouble
weird lil skit...not important...3-9

track 4
do ya bad
begin of the beat sounds like that snap ya finguers beat wit lil jon and sean paul but then it gets hot and the hook is ill....7-9

track 5
Dont play wit it
didn't realy get into the beat and the lyrics and flows aint too good on this one....it reminded me of a 50 cent song cuz he sings in it like 50 does...4-9

Track 6
Excuse me officer skit...
kinda funny and shit....2 niggaz get pulled over and get caught smoking...too short though but still str8...5-9

track 7
Dope Boy magic
beat is str8...not that special and the flow and lyrics are simple on it...it aint that bumping like the rest of the cd....6-9

track 8
Patron
One of the hottest track on the cd...the hook is a sample of jocs verse in the "its going down" track...his flow and lyrics is ill on this one...beat is simple and dont bump hard but its hot as hell still....8.5-9

track 9
Flip flop ft.. the boyz in the hood
str8 lil smoking song. not my type of song but he spit a good verse and his flow is str8 on it....he also says Im Mr.throw the duece up....dont know why i put that down....7-0

track 10
Im him
beat is str8....Hook is wak though....dont really his flow and lyrics on this one but it aint a bad track though....6-9

track 11
hear me coming
dont like the hook just the last part...he's trying something too different to his stype so it dont sound right....he sounds like he's reading or some shit...one of worst tracks on the cd I think....4-9

Track 12
I know u see it ft Ms. B
this track is kinda str8 too...like his flow and lyrics on it....the beat is some thing new...sounds like a sesame street song.....7-9

track 13
Young nigga skit
another funny ass skit....short as fuck....7-9

track 14
1st time ft marques houstin
nice slow jam type of song...flow and lyrics are good....song for the girls....7.5-9

track 15
Knock it out
also known as knock the pussy out...good beat...momma named me joc cuz I do the damn thing....idk...7-9

track 16
picture perfect
I like the hook on it but the guy singing sucks...the lyrics and flow is good again....life aint picture perfect is the topic....simple enough...7-9

thats my review on Young Joc - New Joc City...
I recomend u cop the cd if into south shit or just like a good cd....