RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Hot Sizzles 5 100.00%
Slim 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-04, 07:20 PM   #16
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: C901 2A51

slim: was slim ...i dont know what to say but i think u were trying to be more funny then trying to battle...cuz that was probably the wackest shyt i read on rapbattles

hot sizzles: okay flow was straight..u had punchlines but he made ya shyt look like u jayz and he e40 or something. ....but u won overall keep up the good work of handling a wack emcee lol

v/hot sizzles

B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic  
Old 03-25-04, 07:25 PM   #17
heneci2001
Flyweight

IP: C09F CCE7

hey yo I'm voting for hot sizzles because he lines weren't wack like slim because slim your ryhes sounded like you were on crack and hot sizzles he just came at you with some tight shit your's was full of shit vote for hot sizzles holla at your boy

Old 03-25-04, 07:31 PM   #18
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: D5EA 4189

aight slim heres sum advice dont go online wen u drunk......u fucked up n u got a loss.......even though it was hilarious.......my vote is for hot sizzles for obvious reasons.......return the favor on my battle vs lilnoe
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117259

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.  
Old 03-26-04, 05:17 PM   #19
HoT SiZZLeS
New to RB

IP: 66AC 3FA0

yea yea aiight this battle is officially closed. I win so put my win in my records aiight thanks for all the votes HOLLA !!!
Send a message via AIM to HoT SiZZLeS  
Old 03-26-04, 05:20 PM   #20
HoT SiZZLeS
New to RB

IP: 66AC 3FA0

MODS PLS CLOSE THIS BATTLE BECAUSE I WON 4-0 kO. SO JUST CLOSE IT AND GIVE ME THE WIN PLSSSS THANKS DUECE IM OUTT
Send a message via AIM to HoT SiZZLeS  
Old 03-27-04, 09:50 PM   #21
UnbornRookie
New to RB

IP: EC0B 84C7

What the fuck was that, Slim? Damn, I mean I haven't felt that disturbed since that movie, 8mm....lol. But yo..even if you was drunk kid...thats still what you spit for this one. So you gonna have to suck this loss up, son. Ya'll stay up.

UBR