RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-06, 09:23 PM   #76
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

...who gives a FUCK about a stupid topical,nobody gives two shits about writin some cheesy ass poetry on a fuckin RAP BATTLE BOARD rofl
...i will find this battle u are speakin of though just for kicks rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 09:24 PM   #77
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

lots of people give a fuck about topicals...even the cats that don't do topicals..and just battle like my shit.....you wanna talk about biting....your doing something people have done for the last 20 years, and where as....you....are saying the same shit a million people have said to other people

everyone of my topicals is unique....once again...you lose

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 09:34 PM   #78
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: B760 BAF2

^^^^^^^^^^hanh?

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-06, 09:34 PM   #79
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

rofl where the fuck did i say anything that other ppl said.....
btw if u wanna write cheesey ass poetry wtf u doin on a battle board
go join a fuckin poetry board then rofl
btw,topicals BARELY get votes man,i was on here back in the day n ppl were always beggin folks to vote on their topicals noone gives a shit about them
....as for my battles,i use personals which is taylored to the person i'm battling,i'm one who HATES generic punchlines ....btw,i dont see a battle with paranoid,i see u posted some garbage to him in open mic which is NOT a battle cuz it never got voted on...it all fuckin sucks looks to me like u are a beginner man,with ur stretched lines,wack ass punches,and weak rhyme scheme....btw the battles i'm finding they are all friggin wack ass topicals where u are fuckin writing fantasy stories rofl.....n i dont feel like goin through all ur friggin posts i've already seen all i need to see,u are garbage
Old 03-23-06, 10:17 PM   #80
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C19B 8330

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
where's ur pic at? lol i heard ur voice u sound like a high pitched bitch voiced off beat horrid sounding wigger on the mic rofl...post ur pic before u try talkin shit faggot

I did, and also, my voice is low based not high, so before you try insulting my voice, let's hear yours. I mean, witches always have those high voices. Post your audio before you talk ish.

I wasn't talking ish, was just mearly stating. You're the sensitive one who hates on others but can't feed from other people. In these pics you look like a witch, plain and simple. Is it a bad thing? Not necesarrily, but you make it bad. Probably why no one likes you.

Just quit trying to look so cool on a rap board, it's pathetic. You'll say 'i dont care', you posted pics and are defending what people say, even though they aren't saying it's bad, so you do care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 03-23-06, 10:56 PM   #81
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...u do have a faint lil high pitched voice..whether u want to believe it or not....
...do u really think i care who likes me n who doesnt? n do u really think if i was so "sensitive" i'd post my pics knowing the majority of the ppl on here dont like me lol
.......either i must be confident or i dont care,...or both lol
Old 03-24-06, 11:53 AM   #82
atti?

IP: 0825 899A

Topicals get plenty respect, the fact of the matter is that they're too lengthy for most's attention span. Hence why OM's recieve lots of responces, but topical battles (basically two OM's) get next to nothing unless the writers are extremely well known. As for writing "cheesy poetry" on a "RAP BOARD," well, most like to concider these boards as "Hip-Hop" boards rather than strickly rap. Hip-Hop being a culture including graffitti/art, poetry/spoken word, among many other various cultural activities and expressions rather than mearly the specific field of "Rap Battling."
Old 03-24-06, 12:32 PM   #83
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

.....hmmmm this board WAS called rapbattles at one point
and u cant compare topical battles to rap battles...period...topical battles on THIS board are nothing but writing stupid fictional stories to a topic...topical battles on OTHER boards are actual battles,but to a topic,but there are still punchlines and dissing ur opponent....writing a gay ass story then getting votes on which is cornier,is not a battle ,OR hip hop in my opinion.............
Old 03-24-06, 02:28 PM   #84
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Than you're simply ignorant for thinking so closed mindedly. And I know the topicals you're talking about, I used to battle that way on SixShot.com and those didn't take anywhere near as much thought or talent to write than the topicals done on here and Rb and most of the net. Topicals are meant to, not just tell a story, but provoke emotion and feeling in the reader, which isn't an easy thing to do. But I never compared rap battling to topical battling, I just said that they both have their places in hip-hop culture... To deni either one only makes you look stupid.
Old 03-24-06, 05:14 PM   #85
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...u do have a faint lil high pitched voice..whether u want to believe it or not....
...do u really think i care who likes me n who doesnt? n do u really think if i was so "sensitive" i'd post my pics knowing the majority of the ppl on here dont like me lol
.......either i must be confident or i dont care,...or both lol

Obviously you do care, cuz you keep responding to people.

Also, topicals = songs. So I guess songs aren't Hip Hop. =/ All songs have a main topic, so topicals are a practice for song writing.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 03-24-06, 06:01 PM   #86
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

ok topicals are songs,...but why friggin have a topical BATTLE...i'm sorry,but i will never consider writing 2 stories and having ppl vote on which is more "emotional" a battle...thats not a battle...call it something else,just dont call it a battle...a battle has punchlines
and atticus,i didnt deny topicals,i simply dont consider them battles.....n i am right in saying ppl dont care about them,because u urself said ppl only read the better known topicals on this board.......
topical battles are the battles i spoke of,an actual battle against ur opponent to a topic,WITH punchlines....this story writing shit,i dont know what it should be called,but its not a battle...
n me personally,the ones i've attempted to read,were far from something that even seemed like a genuine ,good read....they were just kids trying hard to sound corny....
Old 03-24-06, 07:07 PM   #87
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Ya, I know a lot of people try to make a ton of vocab a verse and it's rediculous. Read the ones by the known heads though, most don't just do stories.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 03-24-06, 07:53 PM   #88
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: B760 BAF2

most of the known heads on here suck.

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-06, 08:54 PM   #89
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
most of the known heads on here suck.

Depends on the sites style.

Some sites go for vocab, some go for stories, some go for creative stuff. All depends what each person likes.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 03-25-06, 03:24 AM   #90
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 571E D7E2

how you gonna talk about beating the best, how could you lose when you had all of RV riding your she-dick?

Oh, but now that RV has changed and you don't have any more dickriders left and people realise you are fucking wack, you keep ducking me and Mimesis, wack bitch.

Word @ me being the first to post a "Wicked witch of the RV" comment