RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-05, 04:19 PM   #26
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
^yo sucka foo, it don't matter. They still ARE HEroes AND Idols to the youth. Look at sports players. You think they want to be idols? I read Sports Illustrated and they were talkin' about what you think fo players as idols (it was right after Ron Artest shit) and Ken Griffey Jr. Said, "It's wrong for fans to make us out to be idols. But since we get a lot of money to do what we do, and we are all over the place, video games, TV, etc. We gain that responsibility whether we want it or not" <That is the same wit rap. All the rappers prolly don't wanna be idols and shit, but people look up to them whether they like it or not. They get played all the time, and all the lil kids see it.
Now to this:

Nah, jus because you like to listen to somethin' doesn't mean you follow everything it says. I jus follow the good messages they send, I ain't all up in player/pimp shit. Jus like you can like somebody as your friend, but you ain't gonna follow everything they say, like if they told you to jump of a bridge, you wouldn't do it. So jus because I listen to rap, don't mean I am a womanizer.

^^^^^This statement cancels out everything u said above it...u proved the whole point of what, what u quoted was saying......EVERYBODY IS CAPIBLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELF...period....thats like when them kids shot up columbine high school an the media said they did it becuz they listen to marylin manson everyday...no no they weren't crazy..they were influenced by the music<---STFU....stupidity is sickening.

^well were those black men gettin' paid millions of dollars and are they bein' played all over the place on radio, TV, and shit like that? nope. So of course there is gonna be an outrage.

^^^Black Men in the black panther movement have been taped on what was then national broadcasts refering to one another as niggas....now whos more influential, representatives of a races freedom?...or a rapper?....hmmmmm tough choice huh<----do we have another "spul STFU" moment?

Yea, they can talk about it. But what this whole thread is is about how they glorify it, sayin' it's the way to be. please don't tell me "P.I.M.P" is showin' how REAL LIFE is. Because it doesn't. It jus is 50 tryin' to show how to live the "cool" life. Playin' women and shit. Like theirs a different in sayin:

" I went to chill wit my man, he be playin' 3 girls, lyin' like damn"

^that's not promotin' anything, jus sayin' what people do.

"Shake that ass girl,do that shit right, look at me, I'm a pimp, fuckin' 20 girls a night"

^thats glorifyin' bein' a player/pimp.

Yes, the examples sucked, but still there is a difference between sayin' what is REAL and glorifyin' it. this thread has nothing to do wit what rappers sayin' as REAL LIFE shit, this is talkin' about how they glorify playin' women as bein' somethin' "cool".

weerd, this has been a page out of SPuL's huge ass book of knowledge, yo. pc one. :cool
:

^^^Who decides what is right an wrong to express?......isn't this contry about freedom of speech....an if all rappers stop glorifying pimping women...will pimping stop?.......brothels existed as far back as the 1600s maybe further if I am not mistaken<---now I don't 17th century english men was influenced by 50 cent....so what was their reason for pimping hoes?.....men have been boasting about sleeping with numerous women since the dawn of language....or what about mormans having numerous wives?....they love their wives but they got like 10 of them.....mormans do not listen to rap music but multiple partner is part of thrit fuckign religion...did 50 cent create a bible?....I can go on & on dropping examples of people that have nothing to do with rap music that are womanizers....fact of the matter is....rappers do not tell u how to live your life....they job is to entertain u...not mold your life...if you are mentally weak enough to be influenced by staged videos on your TV thats your fault not theres....stop blaiming others for the way of the world.....regards of what a rapper does male shovenism will still exist...period........NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again this has been an exclusive with Triple_N
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote