RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
T-Hook 0 0%
-UNF- 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-05, 08:29 AM   #16
Moral
The Darkness

This was feedback posted for -UNF-

IP: 6A3C A9FB

polllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Old 08-28-05, 09:45 AM   #17
Batman
Banned: Cheating

IP: 94F0 D261

Voted For: -UNF-

yo this shit was eazy...-UNF- straight merked this man....it was jus there for me dawg...nice job b
Send a message via AIM to Batman  
Old 08-28-05, 12:14 PM   #18
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

Voted For: -UNF-

T Hook:

UNF?what the fuck is that name about, u can't defeat me in a lyrical bout,
Tell your friends, fair tales aren't only in books, you got you'r ass kicked by T-hook,
no...

u probably wear visors upside down, and sweatbands da wrong way round, if dis was a real fight you;d b on da ground,
no punch..nothing...

definition of a wanksta is u, writin letters 2 dj clue, sayin yo man let me join your cru,
the reply no transvestites, with gay appetites, or men like u wearin womens tights,
nuh...

ive neva been hit with a shell so i aint limpin, 22 inch dick wen im pimpin,
game sung a song called dream, while geniwune sed in those jeans, u suk probably got vanilla ices genes
stop...

-UNF-:

Making The "Delerious-Choke"..Dangerous Words Packed In My Voice Box So Run When I'm 'Clearin-My-Throat'
Ur Games "Appearin-To-Fold" After I 'Slice Ur Neck With Suicide Letters' To 'Kill U On A 'Serious-Note'
first line blah, 2nd line pretty decent

My Verses Each One Of ''Those-Doomed-To-Kil''..It's Obvious I'm 'Reignin' The Way My 'Flow-Ruins-Grills'
Don't Appose-Fluent-Skills Cuz Like ''Full Banks'' I'll Obliterate Ur Abdomen Leaving 'No-Room-For-Mills'
blah..alright

Rising With This ''Elevation-Fitness''..My Illness Explodes As Soon As I'm Done Detonating-Sickness
Quick To Kill This "Hesitatin-Bitch" Leavin His Abandoned Corpse 'All Cut Up' Like 'Dedicated-Gymnasts'
..ok

Easily "Shred-Ya-Wack-Verse"..When I Arrive On The Scene Like 'Feline Abuse' U Can 'Bet-This-Cat-Burns'
Now Ur Chest-Is-Fractured Thats Why Like 'Crammin For Chiropractor Exams' I Got Yall 'Head-In-Back-Words'
decent

Always With "Plans-To-Wreck-Ur-Hopes"..Brutally Destroy Foes..Have Em 'Seein Stars' Like 'Scanning-Telescopes'
This "Fags-At-Best-Are-Jokes"..I Look At This Fag And 'I Dont Seal'(See ill) Like 'Damanged-Envelopes'
nice bar

Break Ya Knuckles’ Like Steel-Doors-To-Frail-Fist,Leave More Scratches On Ya Bars Then ‘Youngsters-Listening-To-Jail -tips’
Spit Crafty? U Must Be ‘Eatin-Shells-Quick’..I’ll Fuckin Put Rounds to Ya Dome Like Oregon-Duck-Helmets’!
ok

Repeated Punches" "Hittin-Absurd", Till Your "Skull-Explodes", Watch Your"Soul Get Elevated" "Victim-Of-Words", Instead Of "Bullet-Holes"
"Howd You Even Make It This Battle?" Did You "Pull-A-Hoax?", You Are Wack Youve Got "No Flow Or Multis,Weak Punches And The "Dullest-Jokes"
ok

Im Sicka Of Ya Ass..Leave Now Before -UNF- Kill Ya "Blessin Stand", Cuz Everyone Knows That I Got Ya "Stressin Man"
This Nasty Punch Is The "Next To Land",Cuz I’ll Have Ya“Ending Ya Life With Ya Fingers” Like “Suicidal Wedding Bands"
nice closer

Overall: neither had personals..which isnt very good in my book..but T Hook is just wack and had nothing whatsoever

V/-UNF-