RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-10, 07:14 AM   #16
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CEF6 925A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
If there was a government consipracy covering up the dangers of mercury in immunisation for children,

Why did they ban thalidamide when they PROVED it caused genetic defects in babies?

If there was a real genuine danger then I'm proof positive our government would act, bear in mind these children could one day grow up to be the person who could eradicate aids or cancer.

Just throwing it out there

to be completly honest ive never heard of thalidamide,but from the little bit that ive looked up it looks like its horrible for kids,446 out of out 2000 kids survives when they take it,that doesnt sound like a good ratio.and to top it off its not like the vaccine cured serious shit, just insomnia colds coughs and headaches,just your basic shit...and at the same time think about it, if u take to much tylenoll or advill ect...u die, imagine what this drug can do?? and on top of everything why do u think that any government let alone yours has the best interest of its people?? none of em do most of us espesially in the armed forces take vaccines that fuck em up and they think they are doing it in the best interest of their country when they are just guinnie pigs..but to answer your question, which was............Why did they ban thalidamide when they PROVED it caused genetic defects in babies?Why did they ban thalidamide when they PROVED it caused genetic defects in babies?
cuz the globalist want 90 percent of the population gone, look into the illuminati or cfr or bilderbeurg group,or federal reserve or whatever u want to call em basicly the people in charge of most of the currencys in the world,that controll everything,, look into their own documents and quotes exectra...and then tell me what u read.....word, and im not talking shit im just telling u to look into what they talk about..they want the global population at 500 million, look it up

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-27-10 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-27-10, 08:02 AM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 514D 8D5D

You do realise shrinking the global population to 1/14th its current size would be an economical disaster. Plus global population rates continue to increase so that 500 mill theory is pretty moot imo.

Plus making a vaccination that kills people intentionally is an oxymoron.

I'm a firm believer of don't believe everything you read. And I used to be on the conspiracy bandwagon a few years ago untill I realised how far fetched some peoples claims were.

Thalidamide was a drug to control morning sickness...and not a very good one at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Last edited by Mad Dog : 05-27-10 at 11:39 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-10, 07:00 PM   #18
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4DD6 7603

go figure, we are talking about shots for kids. And talksic goes off about the illumianti and how their out to take over everything.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-27-10, 10:18 PM   #19
_Talksic_
Addicted

lol, guess well have to wait and see,alot of that shit is proven though,look up chemtrails that theyve finally addmitted to, look up the report with jeraldo rivera where he interviewed a sgt in the army or what ever and he said they were helping the afghgans produce the opium..
and if i remember right he also said they were shipping it in if i remember correctly,
look up aspartame,that shit is made from the fecies of ecoli and they put that in our pepsi,look up floride in water, sometimes u just have to open your eyes..and why is there record numbers of people with cancer u think???i know none of u believe in the bible but if adam and eve or the first humans for that matter had those kind of diseases we would cease to exist its common sence.
and about them taking over everything, they make the currencys for alot of the countrys in the world,and just took greec'es pention funds and them rioting and burning down an imf bank, and 15 percent of the romanions pention funds,and when they wanted a blank check from iceland and iceland said fuck u and then they had and economic collapse,or when they told our congress or supreme court,i forget who it was but they said quote" if u dont give us a blank check their will be martial law in america",they basicly in the past have targeted 3rd world countrys that are plenyfull in recources,then basiclly they come in take over the production of currency and bankrupt the country,and now theyve targeted 1st world countrys, tell me thats not taking shit over, wait till they come here and take our pention funds...your nice little coca cola retirement money will go right down the drain..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-27-10 at 10:39 PM.
Old 05-28-10, 12:05 AM   #20
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
lol, guess well have to wait and see,alot of that shit is proven though,look up chemtrails that theyve finally addmitted to, look up the report with jeraldo rivera where he interviewed a sgt in the army or what ever and he said they were helping the afghgans produce the opium..
and if i remember right he also said they were shipping it in if i remember correctly,
look up aspartame,that shit is made from the fecies of ecoli and they put that in our pepsi,look up floride in water, sometimes u just have to open your eyes..and why is there record numbers of people with cancer u think???i know none of u believe in the bible but if adam and eve or the first humans for that matter had those kind of diseases we would cease to exist its common sence.
and about them taking over everything, they make the currencys for alot of the countrys in the world,and just took greec'es pention funds and them rioting and burning down an imf bank, and 15 percent of the romanions pention funds,and when they wanted a blank check from iceland and iceland said fuck u and then they had and economic collapse,or when they told our congress or supreme court,i forget who it was but they said quote" if u dont give us a blank check their will be martial law in america",they basicly in the past have targeted 3rd world countrys that are plenyfull in recources,then basiclly they come in take over the production of currency and bankrupt the country,and now theyve targeted 1st world countrys, tell me thats not taking shit over, wait till they come here and take our pention funds...your nice little coca cola retirement money will go right down the drain..

good thing im 22, and i really dont have much of a pension built up than right?

you really think that shit is true? You think that Pepsi would risk loosing their business becuase of a 'board of supreme humans tells them to kill off people?'

NO.

Thats not how it really works.

You show me PROOOOOOF of how Iceland told a group of people that they woulnd't give them a blank check, and that was the SOLE reason why their govemenrents economy collapsed. Ever thing think that it had other social, non econocmical situations that did it it? maybe a volcano that fucking put the country on lock down for a while? dumb ass.

and with this whole 'greece thing'....are you that fucking dumb? do you really think that your right?

Greece failed becuase it SPEND wwwaayyy to much money on dumb ass programs that were great in theory but cost WAY to much money to keep up. Its called solicism, you fag. They over paided EVERYONE, becuase they belivied that everyone was equal, which we ARE NOT. We are all born with equal rights, but we shouldn't all be taken care of equally. We should be givien what we EARN. Not what we want. Which is how america USED to be, until this flood of fag's, who have no idea what the concept of hard work and budgeting, known ANYTHING about.

So stop being so fucking dumb, and actually READ into something. Stop listening to what you think is cool, and read the fucking facts.

Start posting facts dude, thats all im saying. I can post up facts about Greece's econocmy all day, and i can show you have badly set up their goverment spending was, and why their govemrent failed. And im pretty sure it wasn't becuase of some 'elitre group' of businessmen who wanted the entire world economy to flounder out.

Old 05-28-10, 01:08 AM   #21
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 1895 EA8A

Without reading every long ass post in this entire thread, there is no way of knowing it was in fact this shot that made her sick.it could be hives,an allergic reaction to anything etc...unless u can somehow prove that its 100% from this shot n rule out every other possibility (which is pretty much impossible) u can't even be sure that's what even caused this reaction...........

1.How old is this baby
2.Which shot was it
3.U said she broke out in a rash DAYS after she got the shot...psshhh it couldve been from anything.kids usually have a reaction right after not days after this sounds like you haven't even bothered to explore other possible causes

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 05-28-10 at 01:13 AM.
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-10, 02:48 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 514D 8D5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
Without reading every long ass post in this entire thread, there is no way of knowing it was in fact this shot that made her sick.it could be hives,an allergic reaction to anything etc...unless u can somehow prove that its 100% from this shot n rule out every other possibility (which is pretty much impossible) u can't even be sure that's what even caused this reaction...........

1.How old is this baby
2.Which shot was it
3.U said she broke out in a rash DAYS after she got the shot...psshhh it couldve been from anything.kids usually have a reaction right after not days after this sounds like you haven't even bothered to explore other possible causes

Its been concluded...she had an allergic reaction to The Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-10, 04:46 AM   #23
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN

1.How old is this baby
2.Which shot was it

well she was fine before the shot.it was pry within a day of getting the shot that she looked like a mutant.and shes 2 and a half months old.and im not sure which of the 3 shots she got that messed her up..

Old 05-28-10, 04:56 AM   #24
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
good thing im 22, and i really dont have much of a pension built up than right?

you really think that shit is true? You think that Pepsi would risk loosing their business becuase of a 'board of supreme humans tells them to kill off people?'

NO.

Thats not how it really works.

You show me PROOOOOOF of how Iceland told a group of people that they woulnd't give them a blank check, and that was the SOLE reason why their govemenrents economy collapsed. Ever thing think that it had other social, non econocmical situations that did it it? maybe a volcano that fucking put the country on lock down for a while? dumb ass.

and with this whole 'greece thing'....are you that fucking dumb? do you really think that your right?

Greece failed becuase it SPEND wwwaayyy to much money on dumb ass programs that were great in theory but cost WAY to much money to keep up. Its called solicism, you fag. They over paided EVERYONE, becuase they belivied that everyone was equal, which we ARE NOT. We are all born with equal rights, but we shouldn't all be taken care of equally. We should be givien what we EARN. Not what we want. Which is how america USED to be, until this flood of fag's, who have no idea what the concept of hard work and budgeting, known ANYTHING about.

So stop being so fucking dumb, and actually READ into something. Stop listening to what you think is cool, and read the fucking facts.

Start posting facts dude, thats all im saying. I can post up facts about Greece's econocmy all day, and i can show you have badly set up their goverment spending was, and why their govemrent failed. And im pretty sure it wasn't becuase of some 'elitre group' of businessmen who wanted the entire world economy to flounder out.

as for proof of iceland just google iceland says no to bankers and a ton of shit will pop up,i dont really feel like digging shit up right now.and the greeks did earn their pention funds and are pissed thats oviosly why their rioting and burnt down an imf bank.and with the aspertame in the pepsi, its called a soft kill method..meaning it doesnt kill u right away..i spelled it wrong but google dangers of aspertame,or something simalar and see what it says i think u should start looking at the facts

Old 05-28-10, 04:57 AM   #25
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Its been concluded...she had an allergic reaction to The Illuminati

lmao
"RAPVERSE'S ORIGINAL LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE"

Old 05-28-10, 06:21 PM   #26
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
as for proof of iceland just google iceland says no to bankers and a ton of shit will pop up,i dont really feel like digging shit up right now.and the greeks did earn their pention funds and are pissed thats oviosly why their rioting and burnt down an imf bank.and with the aspertame in the pepsi, its called a soft kill method..meaning it doesnt kill u right away..i spelled it wrong but google dangers of aspertame,or something simalar and see what it says i think u should start looking at the facts

thanks for proving me right.

You can't back up SHIT. You just go...oh google it, you'll find it. So obviously its not that big of a deal. So stop fronting like you KNOW shit. You dont knowe JACK SON

Old 05-29-10, 04:45 AM   #27
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
thanks for proving me right.

You can't back up SHIT. You just go...oh google it, you'll find it. So obviously its not that big of a deal. So stop fronting like you KNOW shit. You dont knowe JACK SON

..................ive been drunk as fuck for two days now going on three,jsut google what i said and see what it says.dont be sceeerd..and just so were clear im using a metaphore as in saying a blank check,meaning they owe a shit ton of money to the bankers for bullshitt interest that was created out of thin air,that we supposaldly owe them..look shit up before u claim yourself right and see shit from a different yet correct perspective...honestly look at it,for real look at a little part of of the whole called zeightgeist.and see waht it says...then get at me..for one of the first times in your life your wrong....and your lucky were not in person otherwise id knock your hundred and thirty pound ass the fuck out for talking shit when im literlly sitting at 270 at 16 percent bodyfat..fuck you....and quit trying to start beef to keep it active like u claim u fuckin faggot,and those are your own words u fucken queer..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-29-10 at 04:57 AM.
Old 05-29-10, 04:21 PM   #28
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
..................ive been drunk as fuck for two days now going on three,jsut google what i said and see what it says.dont be sceeerd..and just so were clear im using a metaphore as in saying a blank check,meaning they owe a shit ton of money to the bankers for bullshitt interest that was created out of thin air,that we supposaldly owe them..look shit up before u claim yourself right and see shit from a different yet correct perspective...honestly look at it,for real look at a little part of of the whole called zeightgeist.and see waht it says...then get at me..for one of the first times in your life your wrong....and your lucky were not in person otherwise id knock your hundred and thirty pound ass the fuck out for talking shit when im literlly sitting at 270 at 16 percent bodyfat..fuck you....and quit trying to start beef to keep it active like u claim u fuckin faggot,and those are your own words u fucken queer..

this post just sums up that your an idiot. period.

Why are you going on a 3 day drinkin beinge? alcholic much? yeah, thought so. So should i take advice from you? proooobabblllyy not.

2. I've seen Zeigiest, i get that whole thing. It still doesn't mean any of its right. Half of that bullshit is taken out of context and made to look as FISHY as possible, but for dumb ass's like yourself, who think with the same one loop track in their small ass head, you jump right on board and preach it like its the truth.

3. WHO gives a flying FUCK, how much body fat you have? That is by far and away one of the GAYYYYESST things i've EVER read.

4. 'and quit trying to start beef to keep it active like u claim u fuckin faggot,and those are your own words u fucken queer'

where in the fuck did i ever say that? im not sure? you getitng confused again, becuase your just some dumbass drunk with no life?

Old 05-29-10, 05:36 PM   #29
_Talksic_
Addicted

u said this site needs beef to stay active,or it wont last another six months,those are your words fag, and why dont u look the shit up in zeightgeist,like the federal reserve and youll realize its true..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-29-10 at 05:43 PM.
Old 05-29-10, 08:55 PM   #30
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 134A 4A6B

Rofl@the hottest topic on a rapboard bein a baby rash
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote