RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-07, 07:45 AM   #31
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

The universe is not ours but it is nobody elses and nobody else will have the desire to travel to other planets and populate, at least by our knowledge.. And considering there are over 17,500 near-by stars and planets that host life on it, I'd say this game-field has just one player and we should take advantage of even chancing human existence on other planets lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-31-07, 07:46 AM   #32
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
That's what I think is all's purpose for being in cerebral approach @_@

in a way, our minds are all connected because we understand each other to SOME point, but everything gets more different as you make the situation more complicated so of course we're going to run into huge disagreements here and there.

Still, I love you faggots. Great to argue with and talk to day and nights.

Yeah, truth be told, today was never dull for me. Regardless of wrong or right...it was still intriguing.

I appreciate you catering to my temporary lack of health.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-07, 08:02 AM   #33
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
The universe is not ours but it is nobody elses and nobody else will have the desire to travel to other planets and populate, at least by our knowledge.. And considering there are over 17,500 near-by stars and planets that host life on it, I'd say this game-field has just one player and we should take advantage of even chancing human existence on other planets lol

haha, well. That being true, consider this.

We are not one player, we are everything. Even though there is life eons and eons away, they are not everything we are.

Because without our existence, our perception of everything doesn't even exist. And it is our perception that matters, no one elses. Because it is our reality.

I am not speaking of the universe as a combination of stars and planets. Those are all tangibles that are products of the universe itself.

The universe is nature, that is why we cannot understand it.

We could not understand nature, unless we were nature. And if we were nature, we would need no understanding.

By nature, i dont mean trees and shit either. I mean pure nature. Pure existence. No time, no measure, no explanation, no limit, no beginning, no end.

That is why i was suggesting that death could be a fine example of pure nature. Because death itself does not begin, nore does it end. It just is. Death is not a sudden occurance. It is a word we use to explain what we feel suddenly occurs to us as products of nature.

Death has always been, it always will be.

Since time has no measurement, it is always occuring, yet never occuring at the same time.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-07, 05:10 PM   #34
сварливый

No, from our knowledge everything has a beginning and end.

There is nothing except for the universe, (That which is much bigger than us and contains us, may have even been the creator of us) that we haven't seen have an end yet.

all the hypothesis's for the Universe are there simply to tell us IF there is an end, WHEN it's coming, WHAT we are, and HOW we should survive.

Where is not of the importance until we reach the ends of the Universe.

But it is true we do not know how we began, or when it was officially on a Universal (Not earthly) time scale, and that's of course just because we do not have my idea of a universal time scale, yet.

It's something I made up when After the Universe is explored. And After we know when we first came into existence. The time we use when we find out and we know that Jesus may just be another man and either that, or an Alien.

the Heavens have to be somewhere... in the heavens. Lmao.

Last edited by 2v : 07-31-07 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07-31-07, 05:35 PM   #35
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
No, from our knowledge everything has a beginning and end.

There is nothing except for the universe, (That which is much bigger than us and contains us, may have even been the creator of us) that we haven't seen have an end yet.

all the hypothesis's for the Universe are there simply to tell us IF there is an end, WHEN it's coming, WHAT we are, and HOW we should survive.

Where is not of the importance until we reach the ends of the Universe.

But it is true we do not know how we began, or when it was officially on a Universal (Not earthly) time scale.

No dude, beginning and end is a description used to describe a constant flow. a flow that does not end, or does not start. You need to stop looking at this through small particles my friend.

A cycle is constant, death, birth, are nothing but part of one constant cycle that does not end.

You are till viewing the universe as an object.

That is not what I mean. The universe, in the sense I am talking about Has no end. Not because we havn't seen it. But because there is no end to see.

Literally speaking, you would be correct.

But when i say universe, I mean that which is universal. We live in a physical universe. But in reality, That universe is still part of another universe. A universe that doesn't know time. and doesn't beginning or end because it has none.

Shall what you call, our universe, ever end. It will not change The universe I am speaking of, the only thing that will change, at all, is there won't be anyone to define what cannot be defined. After us, there will be no beginning or end period. Because beginning and end is a concept we created to explain natural, constant cycles, cycles that do not end, but cycles that we claim ends, or begins, because we know nothing else other than the start of what we call life, and the end of it.

There could be no life in the universe period. It would still be the same.

Like i said, this isn't a literal description of a physical universe. The physical universe lives within the universe i am speaking of.

Old 07-31-07, 05:53 PM   #36
сварливый

"A cycle is constant, death, birth, are nothing but part of one constant cycle that does not end."

I believe this belief may be brought on with your also belief that nothing doesn't exist and that's why everything that exists keeps existing forever. It actually makes more sense to me now about how you think.

Still, what you speak of is true only because things do have a beginning and end.

(I will go on about the cycle and flow of things shortly but let's break it down to beginning's, and end's.)

A beginning - A start of something
An end - A. An end of something. B. An end of something cannot be completed without a start of something.

My conclusion is that if ends exist, beginnings must exist.

The end of a pencil has a butt, the eraser. The edge is the beginning of the writing and the eraser is, let's say, Death.

The end of a cliff has an edge. But what makes it a cliff is the giant walk up it.

The end of a sky does not exist because the world is round. (Here we go on the cycle part..)

A human that is born Comes into life because of his mother and feeds off the life around it to grow old and die. Of course, his efforts are not labeled for him they are labeled for the Human race, the one that will still exist after him.

However, isn't it common belief that the Human Race itself.. Will have an end?

When did we start? Who knows? But we know we started SOMEHOW.. and that's why we have Religions, to define what became of us.

"Shall what you call, our universe, ever end. It will not change The universe I am speaking of, the only thing that will change, at all, is there won't be anyone to define what cannot be defined. After us, there will be no beginning or end period. Because beginning and end is a concept we created to explain natural, constant cycles, cycles that do not end, but cycles that we claim ends, or begins, because we know nothing else other than the start of what we call life, and the end of it."

This however is right. And that is why I said in another thread that for anything to be real it must not be real, because only we know it, and if we were to ever end, so would all remembrance and knowledge of reality.

Good round!

we both understand.

Make more subjects @_@
Old 07-31-07, 06:06 PM   #37
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"A cycle is constant, death, birth, are nothing but part of one constant cycle that does not end."

I believe this belief may be brought on with your also belief that nothing doesn't exist and that's why everything that exists keeps existing forever. It actually makes more sense to me now about how you think.

Still, what you speak of is true only because things do have a beginning and end.

My conclusion is that if ends exist, beginnings must exist.

The end of a pencil has a butt, the eraser. The edge is the beginning of the writing and the eraser is, let's say, Death.

The end of a cliff has an edge. But what makes it a cliff is the giant walk up it.

The end of a sky does not exist because the world is round. (Here we go on the cycle part..)

A human that is born Comes into life because of his mother and feeds off the life around it to grow old and die. Of course, his efforts are not labeled for him they are labeled for the Human race, the one that will still exist after him.

However, isn't it common belief that the Human Race itself.. Will have an end?

This is my point though, we are not nature. Because nature needs no definition. Yet we could not fully understand nature, unless we were it. You are still speaking of tangible things.

What has no beginning or end. Is nature. Death is apart of nature, if all human race is to die, death will still exist, because death was not created with us, nor created by us.

It is completely constant.

You can say that certain things have beginning and end that are physical, however. That really doesn't mean anything. Because what makes an end, an end? nothing, other than what we have made a definition for.

And that is bedies the reality, the nature has no measurments. When i say there is no beginning or end in the universe, I mean the universe itself, not everything it contains.

Old 07-31-07, 06:10 PM   #38
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

How can the universe contain something? An apple doesn't contain an apple, it is an apple.
Old 07-31-07, 06:23 PM   #39
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
How can the universe contain something? An apple doesn't contain an apple, it is an apple.

Like i explained. The universe i'm speaking of, is not a physical universe. It is everything that is universal.

Everything that is universal, contains a universe.

The same word, with two different meanings being used.

An apple could easily contain an apple, if we had scene it as appropriate to name the core, apple as well.

Old 07-31-07, 07:02 PM   #40
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
This is my point though, we are not nature. Because nature needs no definition. Yet we could not fully understand nature, unless we were it. You are still speaking of tangible things.

What has no beginning or end. Is nature. Death is apart of nature, if all human race is to die, death will still exist, because death was not created with us, nor created by us.

It is completely constant.

You can say that certain things have beginning and end that are physical, however. That really doesn't mean anything. Because what makes an end, an end? nothing, other than what we have made a definition for.

And that is bedies the reality, the nature has no measurments. When i say there is no beginning or end in the universe, I mean the universe itself, not everything it contains.

that whole post went together to explain itself, it's not my fault you only read as much as you quoted and responded to it.

<.<
Old 07-31-07, 09:40 PM   #41
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
that whole post went together to explain itself, it's not my fault you only read as much as you quoted and responded to it.

<.<

I read the whole post.

That is why i didn't need to quote all of it. I don't need to quote the explanations. Those are just ideas of one whole concept, My reply was to your whole concept...i don't need to reply to the explanations When I understand the concept.

Just like I don't need to reply to the concept, to understand the explanations.

It really doesn't matter what I quoted, that has no bearing in my thought.
I don't know why you even brought that up?

It's not like i started reading..and said, ok..enough..and responded

That isn't what I do.