RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-05, 06:14 PM   #61
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3147 6785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
LMFAO....all this talk coming from someone with 3 dots as his name and he's battling casper...lmfao...u wanna fight...huh...do u...lol...i'll respond to u when u have enough balls to diss me on an audio track...until then u should walk back over to ur bed...throw tha q'ueers music back on in ya headphones and go to sleep...have a nice day

actual im the guy with three dots ... is my alais and yes i have a mic aND YES DO PLEASE SET IT UP AND POP SHIT SO I CAN CRUSH YOU LIKE THE OTHER 50 HERBS THAT POPED SHIT!!stupid bitch

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 06:16 PM   #62
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
i love how these anonomyous ass rappers...some no named garbage ass mc's d/r a gay rapper...i find that really weird...i ain't even said shit bout half the people in this thread until they said some shit bout me...gotaasswhoopin4u...i don't even know who u are but u come in here starting beef with me and here's the funny thing about...tha q started beef with us...i ain't never heard 20 say shit bout q's faggot ass and q' said fuck everyone in the chat which includes me so of course i respond...lot of mc's are d/r a gay mc...i hope i'm not the only one that notices that...and once again someone explain to me how were jealous when he's the one posting like 50 beef threads saying people suck...

lik i said thats my alais im farrrrrrrrrr from a no name 2 time vet of the month poetry head audio head best text battle best audio battle i would slut the fuck outta you just set it up homo

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-24-05, 06:16 PM   #63
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1E04 6C9B

^herb....
You misspelled the following words:
actually
I'm
Alias
Popped

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 06:19 PM   #64
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
^herb....
You misspelled the following words:
actually
I'm
Alias
Popped

the fact you continously duck me in everything and that you pm for votes in the awards only reason you won any and your garbage as fuck until you grow some balls over your pussy or go see the wizard for a heart you should be real quite bitch

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-24-05, 06:24 PM   #65
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

How can I duck if I don't battle?

I PM for votes for awards???? Uh... get your facts straight...

I'm Garbage??? Let's ask some REAL vets like Vinch or Geuce or Countree Jay or Enygma or Vango or anyone else who is actually a vet.

You have D/R... prolly have aliases you use to vote for yourself... you blacklist almost all the people who vote against you ever... and you blacklist quite a few fair voters... so lemme riddle you this:

Who the fuck wants to battle someone who cheats that much just to prove to a 25-year-old guy from NY who lives on rapverse.com who's better?

Exactly. Take a note: People here do not like you so take your 8,000 + posts and your d/r and aliases to another site. thank you.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 06:26 PM   #66
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
the fact you continously duck me in everything and that you pm for votes in the awards only reason you won any and your garbage as fuck until you grow some balls over your pussy or go see the wizard for a heart you should be real quite bitch

This coming from the guy who ruined the RV Mixtape.
Old 04-24-05, 06:29 PM   #67
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
How can I duck if I don't battle?

I PM for votes for awards???? Uh... get your facts straight...

I'm Garbage??? Let's ask some REAL vets like Vinch or Geuce or Countree Jay or Enygma or Vango or anyone else who is actually a vet.

You have D/R... prolly have aliases you use to vote for yourself... you blacklist almost all the people who vote against you ever... and you blacklist quite a few fair voters... so lemme riddle you this:

Who the fuck wants to battle someone who cheats that much just to prove to a 25-year-old guy from NY who lives on rapverse.com who's better?

Exactly. Take a note: People here do not like you so take your 8,000 + posts and your d/r and aliases to another site. thank you.

1.posts have nothing to do with anything
2.im not 25
3.i have no d.r people have tried to prove this never have its a lie and spektikul just k.oed me so where was my d.r there?dumb herb
4.i have optonline my ip never changes therefore all that alias voting is immpossible
5.this is a battle site you dont battle you dont belong and you have no reason to be here unless your a groupie which you seem to be
6.contree jay isnt a vet neither is g duece and none of the three can beat me in anything and 2 of them will tell you so
7.my blacklist has 4 people on it you,carsonjet,phenom in all and doomsday

guess your all out of excuses herb i will always have more respect then you your wack as fuck and noone on rv will say you can beat me and you know you cant fucking herb i challenge you to pink slip battle and i will have your bitch ass banned forever herb

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-24-05, 06:30 PM   #68
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
This coming from the guy who ruined the RV Mixtape.

one i k.oed you last time you popped shit herb and two the rv mixtape is garbage period

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-24-05, 06:36 PM   #69
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
1.posts have nothing to do with anything
2.im not 25
3.i have no d.r people have tried to prove this never have its a lie and spektikul just k.oed me so where was my d.r there?dumb herb
4.i have optonline my ip never changes therefore all that alias voting is immpossible
5.this is a battle site you dont battle you dont belong and you have no reason to be here unless your a groupie which you seem to be
6.contree jay isnt a vet neither is g duece and none of the three can beat me in anything and 2 of them will tell you so
7.my blacklist has 4 people on it you,carsonjet,phenom in all and doomsday

guess your all out of excuses herb i will always have more respect then you your wack as fuck and noone on rv will say you can beat me and you know you cant fucking herb i challenge you to pink slip battle and i will have your bitch ass banned forever herb

1. your posts have to do with you being obsesed with this website. You need help kid.
2. Your around 23 or something irrelevent... If your over 20 and your on here your probably a fucking loser.
3. It doesn't matter what you say... I know you have d/r.
4. Doesn't matter... you could vote from an internet cafe... a friends house... anywhere... and with your obsessiveness over this site... I wouldn't be surprised if you did that.
5. I'm not a groupie... but last time I checked this is Rap Verse. I write open mics to get feedback on that. 'Nuff Said
6. I guarentee G Deuce would merk you in Text, Topical, Audio, Poetry, or Graphics. If Anyone dissagrees... then obviously they aren't familiar with his work. CJ is more of a vet than you are... And Vinch would surely beat you senseless.
7. Bullshit.
8. Guess I just disproved everything you just said
9. okay... like 3 people respect you... THIS IS A FUCKING INTERNET SITE COCK SWAB. Get over yourself.
10. No one thinks I could beat you? Probably cuz you fucking cheat.
11. Oh yeah... there are no pinkslip battles homo.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 04-24-05, 06:43 PM   #70
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 1ADC A69C

Aiyo Village...ur statement that if ur over 20 and on RV ur a loser a untrue and a generalization...I know cool ass peeps on here who are over 20

I'm over 20

and 1 of the cats I know over 20 fought in IRAQ...and naw...I aint talkin about Enygma

so...stop showin how young and naive u are...ur 18 now right?...so, when u turn 20, u'll automatically stop posting on boards...Imma REMIND U OF UR WORDS IN TWO YEARS.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 06:43 PM   #71
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 8BC7 013B

i loooove how Q didnt answer my call out that i made in this thread... fuckin pussy....
Old 04-24-05, 06:50 PM   #72
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
Aiyo Village...ur statement that if ur over 20 and on RV ur a loser a untrue and a generalization...I know cool ass peeps on here who are over 20

I'm over 20

and 1 of the cats I know over 20 fought in IRAQ...and naw...I aint talkin about Enygma

so...stop showin how young and naive u are...ur 18 now right?...so, when u turn 20, u'll automatically stop posting on boards...Imma REMIND U OF UR WORDS IN TWO YEARS.

Well... I didn't mean it quite like that. I mean if your 23 and your career is as a manager at Wendy's and you act like he does... then your uncool.

but you know that I think you and enygma and most the other cats are real cool and what not.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 04-24-05, 06:53 PM   #73
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: EECE A8A9

naw, I'm sure the RV MIXTAPE is a hit ...as in hit rock bottom, LMAO...but yeah, I've never heard it...and as I said, how 'bout you ALL suck? ...who all was on the RV Mixtape anyway?...if it was trash then it's the MODerator(s) and ADMIN(s) fault because they picked trashy people to be on that ho..anyway, moving along...you all suck ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 06:55 PM   #74
20 GraND
20/20 VisioN

Text Record: 13-7
Audio Record: 5-2
IP: DD90 03FE

woo... wait a min, i was tha Q's student? .. LOL WTF
i have not talked to tha q for a year, ever since we did that one collab track like a year ago i havent talked to him since, maybe cuz hes wack and i wouldnt want to lower my skillz...
its like einstein getting taught by fuckn downsyndrome GNOMES....
gg fuckn faggot as cali and Q and shit.. go have some more gay sex and play wif that label maker u got at toys r us.... nutsack

kidcard7692: cock-a-doodle niggaz
da916_nigga: I hate whites, blacks, and mexicans...but I love my greens
kidcard7692: Niggas dont eat sprinkles
kidcard7692: i just fell going up the stairs
Send a message via AIM to 20 GraND   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 07:00 PM   #75
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
IP: 8BC7 013B

i dont even know why cali is up in this thread.. hes wacker than tha q for christs sake