RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-05, 05:08 PM   #1
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

to be great..........

IP: 72B1 E518

"...to be great is to be misunderstood...." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

^i agree...... if everyone is ur friend, u have no legacy...... without conflict, we lose our humanity, and with that goes our soul..... without our soul we are nothing. we are hatred and love and envy and spite and empathy and heaven and hell in one divinely created being....... if we lose the negative aspects, we lose what our creater herited us..... not only will we be less fulfilled, we are nothing.... thank u for hating me......... u may not like me, but u will know my glory, for i am great!

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 05:10 PM   #2
chip

uppin for ur opinion on this quote..........

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Old 11-17-05, 05:12 PM   #3
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

I get jumped alot. I must be really great.

Last edited by A'Cred : 11-17-05 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-17-05, 08:50 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A6FC E9D3

This is pathetically stupid..

That quote does not mean if your hated your great.. It obviously doesent apply to you straight up because youve just given a demonstration of your obvious less than great comphrehension skills..

That quote is related to the fact that most genious' are usually a little whacky and hard to understand from an average person's point of view. Its because to posess a genious interlect most of the time people have to alienate themselves from the government system and every day bullshit that most people live in to give them the opportunity to learn and ponder on higher matters..

The great mind talks on ideas, the mediocore mind talks on world events and the simple mind talks on people. You have done nothing more in this thread than show you have a very limited understanding of how the world works and were able to misread a quote and twist it into your own meaning to attempt to say YOU?!?! are great..

Before anyone "knows your glory", you have to achieve something great. Do this, then come back and toot your own horn..
Old 11-18-05, 06:34 AM   #5
chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
This is pathetically stupid..

That quote does not mean if your hated your great.. It obviously doesent apply to you straight up because youve just given a demonstration of your obvious less than great comphrehension skills..

That quote is related to the fact that most genious' are usually a little whacky and hard to understand from an average person's point of view. Its because to posess a genious interlect most of the time people have to alienate themselves from the government system and every day bullshit that most people live in to give them the opportunity to learn and ponder on higher matters..

The great mind talks on ideas, the mediocore mind talks on world events and the simple mind talks on people. You have done nothing more in this thread than show you have a very limited understanding of how the world works and were able to misread a quote and twist it into your own meaning to attempt to say YOU?!?! are great..

Before anyone "knows your glory", you have to achieve something great. Do this, then come back and toot your own horn..

i wasn't talking about ppl hating me....... i was talking about how ppl hate or ignore something they don't bother to try to understand, like how u skimmed thru my post, and decided i didn't know what i was talking about....... as for my glory, i am a creation of God like any man, but all men are perfectly imperfect by definition.... so I am great, and so are you..... if no one else gets this conversation, it doesn't matter, because u r on ur own level, and that's perfect for u....... no hate, just my interpretation of the quote, uppin for more interpretations......

-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Old 11-18-05, 06:46 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 917C 20C7

Does that mean Hitler is great?

Does that mean Osama Bin Laden is great?

Does that mean that every paedophile, rapist & murderer out there is great?

No.

Point of this thread?...none.

Overall decision?. Close It

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 06:49 AM   #7
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: BD47 2B52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog

No.

here here.

Im still tryin to work out wat chip wanted to achieve wiv this thread

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-05, 03:10 PM   #8
chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog

No.

misunderstood........ that does not mean crazy, or criminal...... come on man..... the quote is from a short essay called self-reliance...... basically, it doesn't matter what u think, because i know my own potential..... we were all created by God, so who among u can judge me.... does everybody get my perspective now? damn, i'm just a poet...... i want other interpretations of this quote, in order to better understand u all............

-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled