RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-06, 09:11 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

The Birth of Jesus?

IP: 8262 49AE

There were 7 planets, not including the earth, which was thought to be the center of the universe. The planets were Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, the Moon and the Sun. The sun was placed as the head of the sky god's penis, and Saturn, the highest planet, the "Most High God". He was called El, or Yahweh. All of the planets are depicted as their god names in our names of the days of the week.

Sonne's day (Sun-day) is Sunday; Mond's day (Moon-day) is Monday (Spanish: Lunes); Tiu's day (Mars) is Tuesday; Woden's Day (Mercury) is Wednesday; Thor's day (Jupiter) is Thursday; Freya's day (Venus) is Friday; and Saturn's day is Saturday, the Sabbath. This is where our names for the days of the week came from.

Jesus was the sun in the sky, worshiped on "sun-day" who is born annually on Dec. 25. He dies and is resurrected on the celestial cross, which is the cross of the solstices and equinoxes. Dec. 21/22 is the Winter Solstice (and the first day of winter), this is the shortest day of the year. Above the 66.5 degree latitude, the sun actually DISAPPEARS for three days...completely. Though it is still light outside. The sun dies, or does not change in degrees for three days, from Dec. 21 to Dec. 25, here, god's SUN is "in a tomb" (the chthonic realm/under world), from which he resurrects. The SUN is born of the VIRGIN called VIRGO on Dec. 25. The Three wise-men (the Belt of Orion) form the path to the star Sirius (Bethlehem). At midnight Virgo sticks her head over the horizon. Several hours later she steps on the head of the serpent (the constellation Serpens) with her right foot. Shortly after, the SUN, GOD's LIGHT and saving grace is born between her legs. We are "saved" for another year... the sun again begins heading north 1 degree each day for the next six months, saving us from the darkest, coldest time of year.

At the end of winter, we celebrate the return of GOD's sun by celebrating EAST STAR (Easter) fertility worship. The goddess Ishtar/Astarte, from which Easter is derived, was the fertility/star goddess celebrated at the death of winter, at the first day of Spring (= life, springs back to life), March 20/21. How do we know when to celebrate EAST-STAR SUN-Rise services on which Sun-Day? We wait for the vernal equinox, then wait for the next Pascal full moon, then we celebrate East Star Sun Rise on the following SUN-day. This day happens to be approx 9 months before the next BIRTH of the sun on the following Dec. 25.

For ancient people, this was a method of tracking time. Today we use clocks and caledars. Ancient times used the sky. To not know these very basic principles of the facts of our cosmos meant certain death. If you didn't understand these things, you didn't know when to plant, harvest, store, etc. It was survival to know this information or you DIED.

Some place along the path of history, some devious and deceitful people got the idea to MURDER people who refused to take the story as literal history. Eventually, all of the people who understood the astronomical truth of the story were killed. This time was called the Inquisition. Everyone who questioned the Church was murdered. Every time the Churched murdered, they got richer by acquiring the property of the "heretic". It was a win, win for the Church.

_________

That kinda punches the story of Jesus' birth in the face. Still, I believe in a higher being but..gah. Cuz Mimesis is a bitch and points out the obvious, I didn't write this. Still, it's a little thing about how I hate you all. If you read that, I hate you especially. Discuss.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 01-05-06 at 10:06 PM.
Old 01-05-06, 10:00 PM   #2
Magic5

IP: 51A3 84F9

..And?

You asked no question, left nothing for other people to ask questions on, and just posted up a peice of literature that you didn't write.. so we can read it?

Uhh.. thanks.
Old 01-05-06, 10:03 PM   #3
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

You're welcome. Did I say I wrote it? The note on the bottom...whatever, it's obvious I didn't write it and I'm not taking credit for it. It was a review on a book of science I was looking over, not much to it. Mimesis is always angry.
Old 01-05-06, 10:05 PM   #4
Magic5

I'm not angry nor did I say that you wrote it. I just questioned your motives for posting this, leaving no questions or any side sentences to reflect on or.. anything.
Old 01-05-06, 10:08 PM   #5
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Quote:
Discuss.

Doesn't get much clearer than that.

Here is your question:

Why is it that THE CRUSADE christians WERE fucking retarded assholes?

and

Do you think the Flying Spaghetti Monster religion should be taught in schools?

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 01-05-06 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-05-06, 10:10 PM   #6
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

I'm a retarded asshole?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 01-05-06, 10:10 PM   #7
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Doesn't get much clearer than that.

Here is your question:

Why is it that christians are fucking retarded assholes?

and

Do you think the Flying Spaghetti Monster religion should be taught in schools?

Yeah, but there is nothing to discuss about. What do you expect us to say: "Yes, I agree that Sundays are cool." Like,

And, some Christians are not ignorant and arrogant. Also, no, I don't think spaghetti monster stuff should be taught in school.
Old 01-05-06, 10:20 PM   #8
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

1. Not all christians are dumbasses like the Crusade ones. I need to learn to rephrase things.
2. I still like the idea of a Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Old 01-06-06, 12:38 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 328E 597A

So if this is the truth...

Why isnt it wide spread these days? The church no longer has any power to kill people for speaking against their wishes..........

At first glance this seems very feasable.. But there is more to the story of jesus than just his birth and death.. There are writings from eye witness accounts, studies collecting information about the family of jesus and far too many things to suggest that his entire existance is a fabrication describing an allignment of stars and planets...

Ofcourse, it could be viewed from an astrological perspective to be a calculatable prophecy of the comming of jesus christ.. Or.. The comming of a being that will set things back in order untill the next cycle of the prophecy.

Either way.. Its an interesting subject....
Old 01-06-06, 10:58 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 61F1 B863

Jesus was born June 3rd 1986..

I know coz he was born a couple of minutes after me

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 04:12 PM   #11
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

That's what I wanted to discuss anyway, Nostradamus. I've read a lot of accounts about Jesus and all of that, but still, it doesn't mean the written word is true. It's an interesting subject, and I just decided I was bored while looking up something on the e. coli virus because I was bored as hell.

I don't know why it's not wide-spread. I should look into making sure this actually happens because I'm not familiar with the constellations. I'm hoping to find some people to show me some things about how this may or may not be the truth.

Whatever, the topic is getting a bit stale. It's still an interesting concept. Reasons for it being wide-spread...I don't honestly know. People don't care? Too many people have unshakable faith? I believe in a life after death, but I don't necessarily believe in any specific religion I have found so far.