RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-05, 08:56 AM   #1
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

Freemasons/Illuminati

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Anyone read much about this sorta shit?

I love reading about it cause its crazy deep shit, amazing how deep it goes(if its real).

If you know what all this is about an have read about this sorta shit, tell me who believes if this is really what runs our government... has Masonic ways shaped an formed the government we have today?

I mean I believe that there is such thing, obviously but do you really think it goes so deep that masonry an the illuminati have corrupted the governemnt.. or even is the cult behind the faces...? Do the illuminati decide everything? Are they behind everything thats wrong with the government an first class?

Whats your thoughts on these 'cults'?

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-21-05, 09:17 AM   #2
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E396 20B2

^^someone just read angels & demons...
Old 08-21-05, 11:17 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

I would like to learn more about them. But the one thing with conspiracy theorys you have to remember is information is dynamic. Not all of what you read is the truth, and things can be changed to become contradictory simply to create confusion and disbelief.

Dont believe everything you read.
Old 08-21-05, 05:59 PM   #4
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Thas why I wanna know who BELIEVES in all this.

I know its a real cult, I have a masonic temple in my city.. I jus wanna know what other people think of that shit, if it really goes that deep into government an all that.

Ive read a lot about this shit, I know my shit when it comes to this, I know its not all true but I made the thread so I can see who does and doesnt.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-23-05, 03:55 PM   #5
poisenous_tongue
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 489C D2BA

I have heard paranoid whispers of this, but to tell the truth I just treated it as that. I actually know someone who is a Freemason and if he is of the same calibre of the people who you are talking about. They dress up in certain clothes, draw markings on the floor and attend mass meetings. My friend is ST Lucian so his strand of Freemasonary could be unique to his location.

Another whisper, is from a journalist who I have known for a while who as you say - say's that there are people up the top because of the people who they know. They can be up there one minute enjoy life up the top and as soon as they get out of favour with whoever it is they had associated themselves with they fall hard.

There is a lot of mystycism behind this subject - I hope I got the right strain of freemasonary - as I said they were whispers and I was half listening - both people sort of freak me out a bit with their stories

sorry if it does not help

Poisenous_tongue
Old 11-30-05, 01:25 AM   #6
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AB81 1777

first off.... freemansory is not a cult... it's not a religion either as some people tend to believe... i have family in freemasonry... they are just as normal as you and i are... it's more of a fraternity of brothers if anything... they look out for each other and live by a code... no matter what chapter you belong to you can always count on a mason for support if the need arises... they are into charities and helping the community... yes there are different levels and the chain can go very high... even into the government.... what?... the government can't choose to join clubs now?...lol... there's not really much else i can say about the masons being that i am not one myself.... in order to know what the masons do on the inside you have to become one... and even then you have to be interviewed and voted in... if they believe you only want to get in to benefit your own personal interests then you might as well forget about it... my father-in-law won't tell me anything and he's been in it forever... he says if i really wanted to know i'd join.... that's about all i can tell you about this.... i'm still thinking of joining

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote