RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-05, 12:09 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Dumb people ruin drugs for everyone..

IP: D6FD 8B82

You know what?

That is the mutha fucken truth.. For every fucked up story people can give about some sad ass pathetic cunt that ruined their life on drugs..

There is about 20 stories of people having the time of their life out at the club at 4am in the morning picking up sluts on pills or racking coke..

There is about 30 stories of people getting home from work after a long ass day smoking weed and downing a few beers just chilling the fuck out..

You dont hear about cunts that just take drugs recreationly without any real negetive shit on their lives going down.. All they ever tell you about is lifes little fuck ups when drugs turn bad and people cant handle themselves properly..

Now I'm not talking bad on the dead, but dont you think in todays modern society that instead of making kids think drugs are the devil, instead teach them more useful things in growing up around drugs (WHICH might I add is a very real and down to earth issue faced by everyone in todays society even to the point where drugs are simply a part of every day life..) and teaching them how to limit themselves and only do what their bodys can handle?

Teach them the negative sides of taking too much... But for fuck sake, little kids when they hear stay away... Do people really think thats what their gonna do? Hell to the fucking no..................And those that do usually turn out to be naieve shallow conformist pricks that are a product of a sheltered childhood anyway and most of the time THEY DONT EVEN REALISE IT..

Its human nature to hate what you cant understand.. But why should drugs become a buzz word for BAD EVIL LIFEWRECKING SHIT just cause a few fucking moron kids did some dumb shit and it didnt work out for them...

Pac said it way back when "The war on drugs is, a war on you and me"..
And that shit is still true today.......................

Discuss..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-05, 12:39 PM   #2
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 523F 5574

I dont do anything myself, but i have friends that do weed daily just to chill out, but i believe it does get you started on harder shit.

And when you get on the harder shit, if you dont do it responsibly YOU CAN get fucked up.

Now people on playstation and phets ya know, i cant really get involved in this convo because i dont do em, but thats my input.
Old 09-07-05, 12:43 PM   #3
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: E0DB C345

LMAO @ this you have a point tho...

however,imo i believ pac meant what you said in a completely different context...i think he meant a war on drugs is war on black ppls lifes and there only means of making ends meat..thats the vibe i got it from it when i heard him say it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Pac said it way back when "The war on drugs is, a war on you and me"..
And that shit is still true today.......................

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-07-05, 02:14 PM   #4
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

I been smoking weed for almost 2 years now... You could say that I do it a lot, even on a regular basis... But I don't smoke every day... I haven't smoked since thursday... And on another note, I don't need to, I just do when I got some extra cash or whatever cause it's fun... Also, I think it's bad if people smoke weed to "chill"... Because that means that they have some sort of reliance on the drug itself...

Also, weed has not been a gateway drug for me, I stick to weed... I've done shrooms a few times, but it's been more than 8 months... And I have to desire to do PCP, Coke, Herion, Meth etc... None of that shit...
Old 09-07-05, 02:54 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Way to influence innocant kids again Nos.
Old 09-08-05, 01:44 AM   #6
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

IP: 4483 7437

Because you can get hooked on crack on the first try.

That Sundown Produc`s n Shit.
fuck YOU done good in life.
Old 09-08-05, 01:24 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Crack is a junky drug..
Teaching kids about drugs implies teaching them not to become junkies..

Weed, extacy etc are drugs people can take in moderation to have a good time and still lead very normal lives..
Old 09-08-05, 03:23 PM   #8
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 9E0A BAC8

werd....i smoke weed but feel no need for it at any time....just for fun...speaking of which, it's exactly 4:20 here

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-05, 04:37 PM   #9
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

IP: 4483 7437

Quote:
Crack is a junky drug..
Teaching kids about drugs implies teaching them not to become junkies..

Weed, extacy etc are drugs people can take in moderation to have a good time and still lead very normal lives..

junky drugs are harder
weed and shit is gateway
you think just because the school and parents
try to moderate them that the "rebels' wont turn
to harder shit to get their high? and when it comes
to the fact that you start changing shit to moderate kids
how will they react to the big bad drugs being given
to them on a silver plater .... just not too much kids.
kind of like t.v. " just not too much and you'll be alright"
and yet our kids are fucking stupid(at least U.S. kids )

That Sundown Produc`s n Shit.
fuck YOU done good in life.
Old 09-09-05, 12:19 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pInkMonkeY
junky drugs are harder
weed and shit is gateway
you think just because the school and parents
try to moderate them that the "rebels' wont turn
to harder shit to get their high? and when it comes
to the fact that you start changing shit to moderate kids
how will they react to the big bad drugs being given
to them on a silver plater .... just not too much kids.
kind of like t.v. " just not too much and you'll be alright"
and yet our kids are fucking stupid(at least U.S. kids )

I smoke weed like a mutha fucka..
Never wanted to try crack or heroin or the likes... Mainly because I had a uncle on heroin so I had first hand lessons not to do that shit.

If they taught kids from a first hand experience what drugs can be done safly and what shouldnt be touched a lot less kids wouldnt bother with junky shit..
Old 09-09-05, 12:26 AM   #11
anxiety

Quote:
I smoke weed like a mutha fucka..
Never wanted to try crack or heroin or the likes... Mainly because I had a uncle on heroin so I had first hand lessons not to do that shit.

If they taught kids from a first hand experience what drugs can be done safly and what shouldnt be touched a lot less kids wouldnt bother with junky shit..

I've never had experience with harder drugs and I still don't wanna try em... It's like you said, dumb people ruin drugs for people who can enjoy them responsibly...

And tomorrow I'm getting an eigth of chronic and somehow I managed to get a ounce of shrooms for fuckin free... I rule!
Old 09-09-05, 12:31 AM   #12
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 5510 817C

i smoke weed alot BUT i belive if weed was able to get taxed in tha US you would see weed commericals an shit i smoke cigs also witch is like one of tha most dangerous things on earth an we buy them in local mom an pop shops...but goverment dont care why?cause they makin mad currency of it...an they tell us these drugs is bad when most of these goverment politicans are crooked average joes like you an me an COME ON back in tha 70's an 80's everybody had some powder up in they nose...but yeah when you stressed an smoke jus to get away for a min you right we shouldnt have to hear tha constant "bad affects of shit an yeah some shit bad for you but you could walk an fall down break your neck an die so its w/e...

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 12:37 AM   #13
anxiety

Yeah but if you smoked every time your stressed you start to rely on it... I know, because I used to do it... Then one day I realized I was blazin about twice daily... So I just started smokin when I was bored and I havent smoked in a week or so
Old 09-09-05, 01:14 PM   #14
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

i only smoke weed.... i used to smoke heavier go through about an ounce a week... i slowed down now... and only burn on the weekends... but... i wish it was legal man... my job juss issued a random drug testing policy... and... now im stressin out ... i mean... why the hell should they give a fuck what i do on my time when im not at work??? Some people pound beer down after a hard day... i like to relax and burn a spliff... shouldnt be no drama bout it... yet... the government finds a way to ruin the little break from reality ...

Legalize it...

cuz it aint hurtin nobody if you internalize the green...

'respect'

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 02:11 PM   #15
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
i only smoke weed.... i used to smoke heavier go through about an ounce a week... i slowed down now... and only burn on the weekends... but... i wish it was legal man... my job juss issued a random drug testing policy... and... now im stressin out ... i mean... why the hell should they give a fuck what i do on my time when im not at work??? Some people pound beer down after a hard day... i like to relax and burn a spliff... shouldnt be no drama bout it... yet... the government finds a way to ruin the little break from reality ...

Legalize it...

cuz it aint hurtin nobody if you internalize the green...

'respect'

The government would first have to find a way to profit from it... You see, most people would grow their own ganga plants if it was legal, because of how easy it is to grow... So then the companies selling it would make less of a profit... Once they figure out how to make it illegal to grow, but legal to smoke, it will be legalized.