RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-05, 12:54 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
What is 'God' ?

IP: 0FEE D721

God is a mind that has concieved us.

- Religion tells us he is the creator.
- Most obvious explenation for "being everywhere and within everyone" right?
- We are supposidly created in his image (lesser minds - do we house our own parralell universe possibly?)
- The universe is known as an endless expance that we supposidly cant comphrehend. (determine the limits or perimetre of your own mind)
- Religion tells us he has no form of which we can comphrehend. (explain what a mind looks like to our naked eye)
- He is ever loving and kind, but we can also make him angry (as shown in many texts)..
- His main representation of talking is by a nameless voice from the clouds or some kind of metaphoric object (burning bush)
- In pre-historic times (ie: Humans have no surviving record of) The earth was inhabited by dinosours. After millions of years, they were killed off by an event that we have little knowledge of. And all of a sudden, humans sprouted. Dinoursours being outdone by a new species that has the ability to converse in properly formulated language, has mastered many areas such as archatecture, mathamatics, science etc etc.. Sounds like a mind progressing and maturing right?

Even the title.... "Creater of the universe"..
This large enigma nobody can comphrehend, but its prominant in all cultures that we are to have faith and follow, give sacrafices, talk to (pray) to a god and creator of the universe etc.

Does this not sound like we are the spawn or concieved product of a vast and amazingly transendant MIND? Therefore our meaning of life is;

"To please the mind we inhabit"

If you care to read the Islamic creation story; it talks of another species or race of peoples known as the Jinn. I realise people are going to say how does this theory involve angels and what not. The Jinn spoken of in the Islamic creation story which can choose their own fate (good or evil) are supposed to house names such as Satan himself. This co-incides with my theory.

It is also known to many religions of lesser dietys that govern aspects of life. The complexitys of god are mind boggling..

This theory is a work in progress.
Post ideas if you like.. I wont be leaving this up for very long.
Old 09-19-05, 02:18 PM   #2
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: CDAA 2D0A

Intresting-

Very different views in this subject different beliefs an so on...

What is god?-

God to some of us is a superior figure who will one day judge us for our actions an send us to heaven or hell now in catholic religions an such they belive you'll forever be cast in tha dephs of hell an shit but if you look at Islamic faith they say you will be casted to hell but not for all enternity all will be forgiven same for the buddist religion now man makes mistakes we all know that and god is a sensitive subject so when this kind of opinion comes up its automaticaly wrong..

But-

Can it be true that god is a man made figure? why cant it? we dont know i mean god could god be part real like the "do wrong an your goin to hell theory"...could goverment make that up to keep us at bay? very well could be but for us not to question these things is impossible the human mind is based on curiosity opinions an matters...

My view on god-

I gather alot from different religions i belive that all someday all will be forgiven as the Islamic faith stated ^previously but at tha same time i have to question myself because really do we even know? no we are not positive about "god" the human mind these days is very premature an simple minded most of these people are comfortable without questioning anything etc...now im not a very Religous man but i do belive to what i know i dont need to be in church for me an god to have a mutual understanding but its irrelivent because to belive in something you just dont know is complicated not to question its motives actions etc...=1=

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-05, 02:46 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Decree..
Intresting-

Very different views in this subject different beliefs an so on...

What is god?-

God to some of us is a superior figure who will one day judge us for our actions an send us to heaven or hell now in catholic religions an such they belive you'll forever be cast in tha dephs of hell an shit but if you look at Islamic faith they say you will be casted to hell but not for all enternity all will be forgiven same for the buddist religion now man makes mistakes we all know that and god is a sensitive subject so when this kind of opinion comes up its automaticaly wrong..

But-

Can it be true that god is a man made figure? why cant it? we dont know i mean god could god be part real like the "do wrong an your goin to hell theory"...could goverment make that up to keep us at bay? very well could be but for us not to question these things is impossible the human mind is based on curiosity opinions an matters...

My view on god-

I gather alot from different religions i belive that all someday all will be forgiven as the Islamic faith stated ^previously but at tha same time i have to question myself because really do we even know? no we are not positive about "god" the human mind these days is very premature an simple minded most of these people are comfortable without questioning anything etc...now im not a very Religous man but i do belive to what i know i dont need to be in church for me an god to have a mutual understanding but its irrelivent because to belive in something you just dont know is complicated not to question its motives actions etc...=1=

Ok umm..
I dont know where your going with most of that post...

I'm making a point as to what god is in a way humans can understand. Your talking about................uhh.....*confused look* a lot of things... I think....

If you read my post it is very feasable as to how I came to this conclusion and while it is in early stages... The wording I used to state the meaning of life, while I will be expanding on this at a later stage, is in a simple form of hypothetical truth..

Hope that helps.....
Old 09-19-05, 02:52 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
to be honest wit u ive studied the 5 main religons in skool but i havent looked into it properly and i dont plan to soon because it is not a comfortable subject for me and it actually scares me in a way so maybe at a later stage in life i will look into religon god heaven hell etc but right now i hav different intellectual subjects i a m more interested in and wud prefer to learn about but at a later stage i wud be more interested in learning about this

Lol scared you?

I guess it is kind of like twilight zone type shit..
The entire universe being the product of a transendant mind's imagination and calculated equasions..

Definatly makes you wonder..
Old 09-19-05, 03:51 PM   #6
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

Red face

IP: CDAA 2D0A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Ok umm..
I dont know where your going with most of that post...

I'm making a point as to what god is in a way humans can understand. Your talking about................uhh.....*confused look* a lot of things... I think....

If you read my post it is very feasable as to how I came to this conclusion and while it is in early stages... The wording I used to state the meaning of life, while I will be expanding on this at a later stage, is in a simple form of hypothetical truth..

Hope that helps.....

My post was completely off topic i know but i posted shit that i been meanin to say an what is god we jus dont know.. but my post clairified that already....

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-05, 06:54 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

No descriptions of God that I've seen would contradict this theory. This is pretty dope. It makes a lot of sense... like... a LOT of sense. I'd like to help you develop this shit, if you wanna talk about it some time.

But there are a few unanswered questions I can think of. If you are comparing the God mind to our minds, I don't understand how things for us in this universe are so constant. This universe is stable. For us to conceive something in our minds is temporary, or at least its temporary for thought processes. Thoughts come and go, so either this universe is not the thought of a God mind, or its something very complex that we can't understand... perhaps a tiny thought that pops up in the God mind's mind and then dissapears could last millions of years in our time.

Or maybe this universe is housed in a sort of memory-like area of the mind? For example, we may not be thinking of something that happened in the past, but that doesnt mean if we want to think of it we cant. This God mind could have conjured up the universe as a huge complex thought, and then the thought may have dissapeared from the mind's eye and turned into a dynamic memory, that exists. You know what I mean?

I'd have to think over this theory a bit more to find more flaws.

Something else to consider is meditation. Many asian sects for example teach that mastering your mind (often through meditation) brings you to the same place as God, resulting in eternal happiness. Maybe this doesnt mean physically being in the same place as God, because he is a mind. It could mean being mentally, at the same level as God, able to create vast complex thoughts such as universes.

This is all just speculation off the top type shit though. But your theory is dope.
Old 09-20-05, 01:43 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
No descriptions of God that I've seen would contradict this theory. This is pretty dope. It makes a lot of sense... like... a LOT of sense. I'd like to help you develop this shit, if you wanna talk about it some time.

Yeah man def... Always open to ideas and discussion..

Quote:
But there are a few unanswered questions I can think of. If you are comparing the God mind to our minds, I don't understand how things for us in this universe are so constant. This universe is stable. For us to conceive something in our minds is temporary, or at least its temporary for thought processes. Thoughts come and go, so either this universe is not the thought of a God mind, or its something very complex that we can't understand... perhaps a tiny thought that pops up in the God mind's mind and then dissapears could last millions of years in our time.

Well in our case god would be a transendant mind. Capable of things we wouldnt dream of. Saying we house our own parralell universes is simply speculation and has no solid base or evidence.. I was just using it to relate to one of the points made.

Quote:
Or maybe this universe is housed in a sort of memory-like area of the mind? For example, we may not be thinking of something that happened in the past, but that doesnt mean if we want to think of it we cant. This God mind could have conjured up the universe as a huge complex thought, and then the thought may have dissapeared from the mind's eye and turned into a dynamic memory, that exists. You know what I mean?

There is 90% of our brain that science has no idea what is there for.. God is supposed to use and be in complete control of 100% of his brain, if a brain is what he has?? But the 90% un-accounted for is definatly worth consideration to answer this paragraph..

Quote:
I'd have to think over this theory a bit more to find more flaws.

Something else to consider is meditation. Many asian sects for example teach that mastering your mind (often through meditation) brings you to the same place as God, resulting in eternal happiness. Maybe this doesnt mean physically being in the same place as God, because he is a mind. It could mean being mentally, at the same level as God, able to create vast complex thoughts such as universes.

This is all just speculation off the top type shit though. But your theory is dope.

Asians can be trippers sometimes I think.. Mastering your mind is not possable to the same extent as god.. No human being is transendant, thats a proven fact..

But yeah.. I'm always learning new things.. I'm currantly studying pagan religions and mythology.. I feel there is a lot about history that can be learnt from ancient mythology..

Did deitys really walk the earth thousands of years ago?
Who knows.....
Old 09-20-05, 05:39 PM   #9
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 591C A203

I'm not gonna be drunk tonight, we talk then, hoe cake. Lol.
Old 09-22-05, 12:07 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Mad slept on thread......
Old 09-25-05, 01:24 AM   #11
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

That's because 98.32656% of this site can't put together a response to match the level of complexity that your question is at.
Old 09-25-05, 02:32 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Its not a question is more like a theory...

I was hoping for someone to atleast either try and prove me wrong or give some opinions on whether they think its true or nonsense.... or iunno.....

Atleast something other than 55 views and 11 replies (half of which are me and the other half of which are just pointless and borderline freeposting) -_-
Old 09-25-05, 03:10 AM   #13
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 23DF D68F

What is god? thats a very difficult question that no one can awnser till well of course you die when you see him. Everyone will be judged and your judgments based on if you broke the commandments and stuck to gods word...but about ooo 2005 years ago a man named jesus died on the cross so your sins could be forgiven and he made it so when you die all your sins are gone and you'll be able to enter heaven. I belive firmly in this because of some of the things i've seen and how i feel. In my mind i belive jesus is the key to everything but right now i'm at the stage were well i aint following his rules...but he is the creator he created the world 6000 years ago......and before the flood or the time when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and the ARc was built people lived a long time and people grew up to be 10 feet tall...the Flood is what killed the dinosaurs or the creatures that couldn't be brought on the arc because they were too BIG and belive me this arc WAS HUGE and if you have 5-10 people building the arc that'r 10 feet tall and huge and quick then its not gonna take that long... and when that flood happended it happend sooooooo fast that all the dinosaurs were hit and it made them hmm how too you say it petrified........and after the flood all the thigns were underground and what not...i bet your wondering I WONDER HOW PEOPLE WERE SOOOO HUGE.....well there was a greenhouse affect before the earth was polluted by the flood and it made everyone live longer and there were more trees and bigger trees so there was more oxygen so it made people grow WAYYYY TALLER!! and i could go into more description but i dont feel liek it..i'll do it later

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 09-25-05, 03:38 AM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoy
What is god? thats a very difficult question that no one can awnser till well of course you die when you see him. Everyone will be judged and your judgments based on if you broke the commandments and stuck to gods word...but about ooo 2005 years ago a man named jesus died on the cross so your sins could be forgiven and he made it so when you die all your sins are gone and you'll be able to enter heaven. I belive firmly in this because of some of the things i've seen and how i feel. In my mind i belive jesus is the key to everything but right now i'm at the stage were well i aint following his rules...but he is the creator he created the world 6000 years ago......and before the flood or the time when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and the ARc was built people lived a long time and people grew up to be 10 feet tall...the Flood is what killed the dinosaurs or the creatures that couldn't be brought on the arc because they were too BIG and belive me this arc WAS HUGE and if you have 5-10 people building the arc that'r 10 feet tall and huge and quick then its not gonna take that long... and when that flood happended it happend sooooooo fast that all the dinosaurs were hit and it made them hmm how too you say it petrified........and after the flood all the thigns were underground and what not...i bet your wondering I WONDER HOW PEOPLE WERE SOOOO HUGE.....well there was a greenhouse affect before the earth was polluted by the flood and it made everyone live longer and there were more trees and bigger trees so there was more oxygen so it made people grow WAYYYY TALLER!! and i could go into more description but i dont feel liek it..i'll do it later

You are a fucken tripper..
Dude.............I cant believe you actually think all that stuff is true..

People never grew to be 10 feet tall or live any longer than we do..

There are also records that date back to 9000B.C and beyond if you actually did ANY form of research before you made those pathetically WRONG claims.. And the dinosours were NOT around when Noah built his Arc... The dinosours were killed by a meteorite that smashed into the earth long before Noah was even concieved..

Next time you even think about making claims such as this, please check your evidence carefully and dont just listen to some diluded christian preacher that has ABSOLUTLY no idea what they are babbling on about...

I have heard all the claims that you stated before from Chrsitians, they are based on NO factual evidence and are said in NO records.. Its made up religious properganda right down to the fucking core...

Besides, your post in no way even relates to my theory nor does it go into any areas that would be even slightly relatable to this thread.

Thanks for posting and not sleeping on the thread I guess but seriously, dont come in here with un-factual arguments that arnt true and disreguard what this thread is even about...
Old 09-25-05, 03:38 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoy

Theres smart christians that know their shit and can justify their beliefs, and theres stupid christians, who are idiots.

You are a stupid christian.