RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-05, 05:25 PM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
The origin of all mainstream religions.

IP: 1D60 6506

This is JUST an IDEA, i came up with a while back.

If anyone is familair with the bible, or signifcant biblical stories, you will probably know a thing or two about the tower of babylon.

for those of you that don't know...the tower of babylon was a tower that was being built for God, they eventually lost sight that it was for God, and eventually started doing it for themselves, and competing with eachother, and in punishment, God changed everyones language so they could not understand eachother.

That is not the whole story, if someone else would like to elaborate, or correct me where i'm wrong..feel free. The point is....i want to ask you something...

what happens in highschool when one person tells a good story to 5 people?

those 5 people go and tell the story to other people, but everyones story is a bit different than the original, the message is the same, but characters, words, etc..might be confused, made up, or whatever.

as far as I know. most mainstream religions have the same principles(for the most part) the god's are different...but they all seperate good from bad...you can find many of the same principles in non-protestant religions.

Is it possible, when God forced us to speak differently, we all went our seperate ways, and even though the principles were the same of the religion we were all once taught, everybodies stories,characters,ideas, were different...hence, the different religions we have today.

any opinions?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-05, 05:28 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

I told hella people on here that. People add their own two cents in the religion. Basically, like the whole curse word sin. People consider that a sin and it's sort of rediculous. Alot of other 'sins' have been created and people have created theories and call them facts. I just create my own theory. I can't trust what a human says. People lie.
Old 12-02-05, 05:42 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 1D60 6506

thats true, curse words are not sins. Using the lord's name in vein is a sin. as well as condemning one of his children to hell. Thats as close you can get to the bible saying anything about curse words. It's sort of like our argument yesterday, (not that you meant to) but things i said, were manipulated to look like something it wasn't. thats been done over and over again with religion, probably a lot on purpose..and a lot accidently...and proof of that is, every religion condemns you to believe in everything but their religion, instead of following the basic principles.

What makes sense to me is, if someone were to create a religion, and say..if you follow these very important rules, it's not so important that you believe everything we tell, it's the rules thats important. what that tells me is, religion is more concerned with their popularity, than they are with how you live your life...which is wrong, because it's how you live your life, that determines how others will live there, it's our job to set standards and molds for the next generation, instead of calling ourselves christians, or catholics, or muslims, and killing eachother, raping eachother, speaking slander of eachother, why not just say we believe theres a God, and we will honor that God by doing what we know is right. If there is a God, an all loving, all understanding God, he would understand that our actions are going to bring people closer to him, whether or not we believe he is a christian God, or a God of another religion. Not us, but people before our generation, have made it socially acceptable, to call yourself christian, or anything, regardless of what rules you follow or break.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-05, 08:44 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F8A4 CCA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
This is JUST an IDEA, i came up with a while back.

If anyone is familair with the bible, or signifcant biblical stories, you will probably know a thing or two about the tower of babylon.

for those of you that don't know...the tower of babylon was a tower that was being built for God, they eventually lost sight that it was for God, and eventually started doing it for themselves, and competing with eachother, and in punishment, God changed everyones language so they could not understand eachother.

That is not the whole story, if someone else would like to elaborate, or correct me where i'm wrong..feel free. The point is....i want to ask you something...

what happens in highschool when one person tells a good story to 5 people?

those 5 people go and tell the story to other people, but everyones story is a bit different than the original, the message is the same, but characters, words, etc..might be confused, made up, or whatever.

as far as I know. most mainstream religions have the same principles(for the most part) the god's are different...but they all seperate good from bad...you can find many of the same principles in non-protestant religions.

Is it possible, when God forced us to speak differently, we all went our seperate ways, and even though the principles were the same of the religion we were all once taught, everybodies stories,characters,ideas, were different...hence, the different religions we have today.

any opinions?

This is common knowledge.

Even the Christian religion is full to the brim with pagan symbols and teachings thanks to constantine.

When you peel back all the bullshit stored in relgion, you inevidibly come back to the age old war between good and evil. Religion is nothing more than a translation of a primitive understanding of scientific knowledge given to prophets ever since back in mesopotamian times and before. Its slowly been built up since the dawn of time, when it origionated, belief's have been moulded together, changed by naieve men trying to serve their own earthly purposes, forgotton, rebuilt, split up into different sect's and just about any other form of modification one can concieve.

But it all traces back into one message. That we are within the bounds of two life choices. To follow the path of good, or the road to evil. The soul is immortal, heaven and hell relate to states of mind during and after we leave our physical mass on earth.

As we are entering this new era, humans are now begginning to become connected as one once again. Personally I believe its high time we come to a new level of religious understanding and although old traditions will die hard, the currant systems of religion have already been antiquated a long time ago. This is the new world. And as everything else in our world advances, so to should our religious knowledge.
Old 12-02-05, 08:47 PM   #5
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 12E7 3621

hmm.......intresting...but...god told them what too write in the holy bible so its the truth...

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 12-02-05, 09:37 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F8A4 CCA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
hmm.......intresting...but...god told them what too write in the holy bible so its the truth...

God told them what to write, but it was still translated in their primitive understandings.

See god could of told them their was gonna be cars in the future, they would still have no fucking idea what a car was...