RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-05, 01:50 AM   #1
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

thanks for the posative feed LE. apriciate that shit... jea man i posted this up here as a joke to laugh with some buddies but it turned into a hate fest which in a way i knew it would cause lets face it, im one of the most hated kats on RV and one of the most under rated. noobs and bitches think the best way to dis a person is to come in to their thread and say "your fat and ugly" and that just prooves there stupidity. FUCK RV, do yall honestly think i give a damn what you think about me? nah i dont.. i dont KNOW any of you. i talk to u on the net but i dont KNOW you. the people i KNOW IN REAL LIFE respect me and thats all i give a fuck about. so keep on with the fat jokes and the trash talk because i really dont give a fuck, never have, never will... it just makes me laugh when yall hate n shit... the second someone hates on yall the first words that i see are "oh bitch set it up 10 lines right now"... have i ever said those words or anything close to them when being hated on? nope... not once.... what people say on some shithole internet site dosent mean shit to me... this site dosent mean shit to me. i have nearly 7,000 posts because ive been here a long time on differant names and combined them. yeah im a fat guy. ill be 19 in august. i am engaged to a great girl whom i love very much SO FUCK YOU ALL WHO HATE cause im better than you.

suck on that faggots!
Old 05-31-05, 07:29 PM   #2
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedclown
thanks for the posative feed LE. apriciate that shit... jea man i posted this up here as a joke to laugh with some buddies but it turned into a hate fest which in a way i knew it would cause lets face it, im one of the most hated kats on RV and one of the most under rated. noobs and bitches think the best way to dis a person is to come in to their thread and say "your fat and ugly" and that just prooves there stupidity. FUCK RV, do yall honestly think i give a damn what you think about me? nah i dont.. i dont KNOW any of you. i talk to u on the net but i dont KNOW you. the people i KNOW IN REAL LIFE respect me and thats all i give a fuck about. so keep on with the fat jokes and the trash talk because i really dont give a fuck, never have, never will... it just makes me laugh when yall hate n shit... the second someone hates on yall the first words that i see are "oh bitch set it up 10 lines right now"... have i ever said those words or anything close to them when being hated on? nope... not once.... what people say on some shithole internet site dosent mean shit to me... this site dosent mean shit to me. i have nearly 7,000 posts because ive been here a long time on differant names and combined them. yeah im a fat guy. ill be 19 in august. i am engaged to a great girl whom i love very much SO FUCK YOU ALL WHO HATE cause im better than you.

suck on that faggots!

nah u aint betta then me..i can put money on that...

*waits for a gay comment from this faggot*

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote