RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Museum > Hall of Names
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-08, 12:41 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

SPuL™

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

SPuL™

Who is SpuL?
Well what can you say about Spul, or better yet, what can’t you say? He has been a part of some of the most memorable moments on this site. Throughout his entire time on the site he has been a central character of an ongoing saga of comical events, hilarious outburst and a long running dominance in text, and later on audio. At times he can be a really cool guy, and other times he can be downright annoying. Still though, The Kid is a bonafide legend. We have had our differences in the past, the most serious being the time when I got him banned for something that shall not be mentioned in here. Needless to say, we soon buried that beef and he found himself reinstated almost instantly. My personal opinion is that he a genuine character, he is as funny as they come and overall he just lightens the mood in any heated conversation or debate.

Mr. Entrepreneur
Out of all the guys on RapVerse that made claims they were going places, or were going to be big one day, I have to say that Spul has shown the most progress in that area. He has really shown some true potential to back up his claims that one day he indeed, WILL BE BIG! After a long standing run in the text arena, Spul decided it was time to showcase his audio talents to the site. His early work immediately garnered him a fanbase on RapVerse, but this was only a small portion of the fanbase he has built up on his MySpace music page. He started his own group (MAS) with fellow RapVerse members Decree and Ltizzle. When Decree left, this didn’t stop the MAS train from rolling on, they recruited Zone, Prah and Dyce and kept on going. When the three new members eventually left, Ltizzle started to work more on his beats and Spul really established himself then as more of a solo artist. His musical talent has only increased, his songs just get bigger and better and he has even had his very own long running Internet site, www.itzarap.com.

The Texting Beast
When looking at his record, most would consider Spul to be a decent battler with limited experience. The reason being is because his record reads 18-1. Most newer members don’t realise that Spul had an account under the same name previous and he built up a 20-6 record, thus totalling his overall record at 38-7, which is impressive. Nevertheless, Spul really established his dominance in text through his participation in tournaments. Dating back to the days of ReLaunched, when RB’s Text Tournament (later becoming the King of RapVerse Tournament) took place, Spul entered and blew everyone away. He dropped some of the freshest lines of that era and went all the way to the Final Round and champed the whole tournament. When King of RapVerse II came around, Spul continued to impress with a nice run to the Semi Finals. Not to be discouraged by his dismissal from that tournament, he entered into KORV3 and became the only 2-time King of RapVerse Champion in the sites history. Outside of the KORV tournaments, Spul got to the Final Round of the Tag Tournament III and he was also the first ever 1-2-1 Punchline Champion. There have been some impressive résumés that have come and gone on RapVerse, but I believe that Spul’s long list of accolades is one that will be extremely tough to top.

The Adventures
Without going into too much detail, let me just say that Spul has had his series of adventures on RapVerse. He is constantly entertaining and there has never been a dull moment when The Kid was around. For a more detailed look at some of his historic events, look elsewhere in The Museum. One of the funniest examples would have to be when he left the site, something so standard and frequent on the site for a lot of members. However, Spul I believe is the first and only guy to leave the site because his mom wouldn’t let him on it, LMFAO!! Still, he eventually made his return and embarked on greater adventures like his series of battles with himself (yes, you heard it right – the competition was that slim he had to resort to battling himself for a challenge). There was the alias phases that he ushered in with the help of some friends, the b2kbumpbumpbump brothers, and who can forget the time when he killed Ltizzle with his death jizz. Honestly, he may not be considered the funniest on the site, but he has definitely been the most entertaining. I don’t think there will ever be another like him. He is a sexy beast to, no homo though. Peep the sig on IAR bro, lol!
Old 08-10-08, 01:08 AM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F3E 41B4

LOL nice

myspace: www.myspace.com/spul
Soundclick: www.soundclick.com/itsdakidspul

EZ

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-08, 06:40 PM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 3854 963A

wordd spul is the beast from the far east lmao... my sri ligga, lol @ leaving RV cuz his mom wouldnt let him on, that musta been way before i was ever on the site
Old 12-18-09, 01:14 AM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 161A F505

damn, I don't know who this SPuL dude is, but I heard he was awesome.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-09, 10:02 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

rofl, word... but i heard he was gonna be writing this screenplay until he decided he was gonna be a lazy ass slacking motherfucker.

he is awesome though.
Old 07-21-14, 01:34 PM   #6
Whatsup.doc
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B561 BB84

This guy sounds sexy as fuck.