RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
B. rantis 0 0%
GaZeeBo 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-04, 09:34 PM   #16
~Yo What Up~
Middle Weight

IP: 2044 8A4B

gazeebo - good structure.........flow was on target throughout his drop........vocab was ok.......wordplay was nice.........i was feelin most of ya punches..........no good personals.......best line - Defeatin Me Is Like Fallin Asleep With UnderWear on, Its Just a Brief Dream......

b rantis - structure was wack.....flow was fell off drastically.......vocab was aight.......wordplay was ok.........some of ya punches were good..........ok personals........best line - would be able to put down one if i could tell when ya lines broke..cause ur rhyme scheme was so wack i didnt know when ya lines ended and started

conclusion - gazeebo takes this in strucuture, flow, wordplay, punches, and had the best line......so he gets my vote

VOTE - GAZEEBO

<center>Overall Internet Record
26-8
</center>
Send a message via AIM to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via MSN to ~Yo What Up~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yo What Up~  
Old 01-29-04, 10:06 PM   #17
Saltshaka
New to RB

IP: 2FA3 1696

lmao...even though B. Rantis went WAY over tha bar limit...GaZeebo.still could have beat him wit half his verse...B rantis didn't really have any direct punches at all...Gazeebo was out of dis cat's league...This battle shouldn't have really went on...

I know I can't poll vote...juss givin a lil feedback....

but if i could..ma vote gazeebo...

if yall could hit dis battle up witta honest vote...i'm tired of gettin slept on...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110270

Old 01-29-04, 10:21 PM   #18
Quelude

IP: 54CE EF3B

Gazeebo...you had a few great lines there...Your second coupling was hard...Had a few problems with some words that don't exactly rhyme..but I spit that way in real life and I make em rhyme so I feel you. You had hard effective punches...8 out of 10 lines and I gotta go with you..

B. Rantis..I don't know what to say to you...ou need to fix your structure...or better yet..apply one. You threw punches but they were weak because they were hard to read..and they lacked stength. Too much filler....keep elevating dog.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110795

Old 01-29-04, 10:23 PM   #19
Quelude

IP: 54CE EF3B

Oh shit....I'm tripping...me and Gazeebo are Instant...please erase my vote. i suggest you report this B Rantis to make sure this vote is erased....My bad....I don't know what I was thinking....shit...I wasn't thinkin.

Old 01-29-04, 10:44 PM   #20
SyaNidal
_-Lucky Rabbits Foot-_

IP: CF61 4449

gazeebo-ok punches a few played but its all good.... at least ya had some-
ya structure wus easy read and flowed ok not great but decent...
some ok metaphors... again played but still beter than none right?
multis ehh didnt really see non...

B.Rantis(wannabe B. Rabbit lol)-anyway structure SUCKED.... flow wus horrible since
i coudlnt even read your structure... didnt see a damn punch in ya verse cept maybe
one punch... that everyons heard before...metaphors none i dsont tink.... u took
the multis category tho! woooo!....

OverAll-GaZeeBo... hit up my battle wit assassins tryin to end it...
peep my open mics... Pz....
_-SyaNidal-_ AKA _-BugZ-BunNy-_....
....Tragic..Death..I....

....Tragic..Death..II....

_-::.CorruptedVisionz.::-_

Old 01-30-04, 12:14 PM   #21
GaZeeBo
Banned: Biter

IP: 029B 818C

uppin 4 for the ko

Old 01-30-04, 12:48 PM   #22
Soulfire
Banned

IP: D917 C89A

This battle was wack, but...

B. Rantis: U went over, but ur verse was crap anyway. Mad hard to read and the things u were sayin' were not deep. You had okay metas, and ur structure and flow is the stuff of nightmares. Keep elevatin'.

Gazeebo: Ur verse was good. It had okay punches, persopnals and metas. U just completely dusted this guy. Keep elevatin'.

Vote: Gazeebo

Drop a vote on this (150+ posts)
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=109601