RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-06, 07:56 PM   #16
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

I dont have suicidal tendencies....but im not ready 2 die

due 2 the fact that i have not accomplished everything
that i want 2 accomplish

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-06, 09:34 PM   #17
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
thanx i appreciate it...but yea i relate to what u said except for the anxiety atacks and shit (has ta REALLY suck) but i mean like i look at now and the future and it is like hopeless...like what if i become like my father or continue goin the way i am now i'll NEVER be happy...my life is sooooo empty
i only had a girlfriend once or twice which didnt work out...i have NO friends
not cuz im a loser lol....just that i cant reach nobody they all like just not who i wanna be hangin wit...i actually come from a small town not a city so aint that many people around know what im sayin...not of my kind anyways...last time ANYBODY ever came 2 my house and just hanged and did shit was like 7 months ago straight and even back then shits been lonely
i only had like 3 real friends in my whole life which i lost and like no one even knows im alive im practicaly spiritually dead...just a living breathing corpse
after u start feeling worthless u dont wanna do shit..u cant write or do anything....lol u know how hard it is ta wake up in the morning ta try and face another day...man i defitnly gotta do sumthin

I can understand where you're coming from, I on the other hand am a very social person so I've got alot of support for my shit and a girlfriend who would do anything for me. Really, you've got to just go out of your way to meet people. Easiest way, join a sport... But small town people aren't going to try and meet you so YOU'VE got to approach them. And, don't think I'm just some preachy know-nothing, because I lived in a very populated city/suburb of Connecticut all of my life then right before going into freshman year of highschool my parents decided to move me 8 hours away to East Blue Hills Maine. The school had kids from 8 surounding towns going to it and still the student count hit a whapping 250. If you dont go after these people they wont let you in, trust me. Also, start running or exercising, again if you join a sport that would help gain some friend and would give you exercise. But, exercise is a natural anti-depressant. Exercise releases the same endorphans that anti-depressant medications force the brain to release, and there for it naturally fights off anxiety and depression. So, my advice man, really make an effort to get out there, even if you feel entirely awkward because once you make friends it will be well worth it... Besides, if you don't know anyone and you're non-existant than what does it matter if you make a fool out of yourself? Atleast you'll get the satisfaction of knowing you made a valid attempt at self improvement.

If you ever need some more advice feel free to get at me man, I've had to deal with a lot of emotional issues, so, I've got enough advice to write a novel and I'm always happy to help someone get there life back in order.
Old 06-17-06, 09:50 PM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

I used to have what Myself and Gladiator are talking about. That certain outlook on life... "No matter what I do in thsi life, it won't matter. Nothing will ever matter. This life is so short, and so pointless, if I died right now it wouldn't make a difference. I am so insignificant. etc."

But since then i've learnt a lot. I've learnt to enjoy life, because life is amazing. The fact that I exist is something that makes me happy. It might sound stupid, but it is a lot more complicated than it sounds.

A man traveling across a field encountered a tiger. He fled, the tiger after him. Coming to a precipice, he caught hold of the root of a wild vine and swung himself down over the edge. The tiger sniffed at him from above. Trembling, the man looked down to where, far below, another tiger was waiting to eat him. Only the vine sustained him.

Two mice, one white and one black, little by little started to gnaw away the vine. The man saw a luscious strawberry near him. Grasping the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other. Delicious!
Old 06-17-06, 10:00 PM   #19
atti?

I don't feel insignificant, I just have a condition that makes it feel as if I'm not alive called Derealization. It's not that I feel insignificant, it's that each day I have to fight for a sense of what "real" is, and some days it's just very hard for me to constantly remind myself that this IS life and I just spend the day in my room trying to sleep of a day. It's pathetic really, but I've got too much talent to let myself slip into never-was. Some days it's too much to handle and I slip into my own pecimism, and picture a future where I'm going to be lost in sub-concious and I'm afraid I'm slowing slipping into insanity, but I can always count on tomarrow for a better today. Everyday is a battle, you win some and lose some but there's no such thing as a casualty in a battle with self unless you let there be. So I'm living.
Old 06-17-06, 10:05 PM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Nothing actually matters... If you enjoy sleeping through days, go for it. If it makes you depressed then dont do it.
Old 06-17-06, 10:19 PM   #21
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B4FD 063D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
I can understand where you're coming from, I on the other hand am a very social person so I've got alot of support for my shit and a girlfriend who would do anything for me. Really, you've got to just go out of your way to meet people. Easiest way, join a sport... But small town people aren't going to try and meet you so YOU'VE got to approach them. And, don't think I'm just some preachy know-nothing, because I lived in a very populated city/suburb of Connecticut all of my life then right before going into freshman year of highschool my parents decided to move me 8 hours away to East Blue Hills Maine. The school had kids from 8 surounding towns going to it and still the student count hit a whapping 250. If you dont go after these people they wont let you in, trust me. Also, start running or exercising, again if you join a sport that would help gain some friend and would give you exercise. But, exercise is a natural anti-depressant. Exercise releases the same endorphans that anti-depressant medications force the brain to release, and there for it naturally fights off anxiety and depression. So, my advice man, really make an effort to get out there, even if you feel entirely awkward because once you make friends it will be well worth it... Besides, if you don't know anyone and you're non-existant than what does it matter if you make a fool out of yourself? Atleast you'll get the satisfaction of knowing you made a valid attempt at self improvement.

If you ever need some more advice feel free to get at me man, I've had to deal with a lot of emotional issues, so, I've got enough advice to write a novel and I'm always happy to help someone get there life back in order.

yea werd thanx for the advice....i've become VERY lost in life...lol trust me i mean LOST...just about the most lost u can get...i was gon start working out anyway but i didnt know it helped wit ur depression
i'll defintly try workin out now
Old 06-17-06, 10:20 PM   #22
atti?

It doesn't make me happy, it's nothing more than an easy way out. It makes me happy when I go out and push myself and get a panic attack, but am able to work my way through it and be fine because I feel acomplished afterwards and I know I'm getting closer to conquoring my anxiety dissorder... But sometimes I don't have the energy for that, so I quit, and sleep, and wait until I'm stronger enough to handle my shit head on.
Old 06-17-06, 10:30 PM   #23
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
It doesn't make me happy, it's nothing more than an easy way out. It makes me happy when I go out and push myself and get a panic attack, but am able to work my way through it and be fine because I feel acomplished afterwards and I know I'm getting closer to conquoring my anxiety dissorder... But sometimes I don't have the energy for that, so I quit, and sleep, and wait until I'm stronger enough to handle my shit head on.

yea life is all about conqouring ur obstacles...i mean i may be depressed but im tryin ta get out of it all...even though i dont feel like doin nuthin but just
layin on my ass watchin tv drowning in my depression like i usually do
i used ta write and record shit of my own but like i said for the past few months i been completly spiritually dead i just couldnt hang on to it no more
and like i said before when u feel worthless u dont have the heart ta do nuthin so i cant write without just losin ALL hope
so my emptyness is getting in the way of draining my depression
lol i can get a lil complicated but because of what i said
i quit writing and recording until i can get a steady focus on life again
hip hop is a reflection of self....how can u be a emcee if u got nuthin ta reflect off of...know what i mean
Old 06-17-06, 10:45 PM   #24
atti?

'Sad how bad times make good music
Hope I can maintain this great depression
and leave myself guessing if I can out do the former until the end' - Alias

Keep writing, it's a good form of therapy aswell.
Old 06-17-06, 10:50 PM   #25
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
'Sad how bad times make good music
Hope I can maintain this great depression
and leave myself guessing if I can out do the former until the end' - Alias

Keep writing, it's a good form of therapy aswell.

yea but u gotta believe in urself when u write...and i have NO belief in myself
at this point almost everything i do is worthless untill i can get myself into a position where anything is worth it
Old 06-17-06, 10:56 PM   #26
atti?

Maybe posting some shit everyone feels and getting some props will help you find a sense of worth in yourself.
Old 06-17-06, 11:01 PM   #27
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Maybe posting some shit everyone feels and getting some props will help you find a sense of worth in yourself.

yea defintnly...that could easily help...part of it is cuz nobodys around ta see my rhymes, yes im a closet rapper...but not cuz im shy but cuz like the town im in doesnt do ANYTHING wit music so im the only one doin music out of 10,000 people in the town...and when u come from a small town everybody knows everybody and if u dont their atleast related to somebody u know.
so u know how people gon react ta shit i been keepin my rhymes and everything to myself and to whatever site i go on ta protect myself from people thinkin im just fucked up and shit cuz i got enough shit ta deal wit everything else the way things is..if i was in a spot where it was more accepted or i knew it wasnt gonna be a problem tellin people here that i write
then i wouldnt mind but i know how the people would be here
but yea i could start droppin shit..that'll defitnly help
Old 06-17-06, 11:21 PM   #28
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I wish I could explain to you guys the way I feel... It's so easy to be happy, it just depends on the state of your mind. If you look at things with a clear mind, you'll see them as they are and be content. If you look at things with a pessemistic mind, you'll see things in a negative light. Feelings arent things that just happen, you make them happen with the way you think.
Old 06-17-06, 11:23 PM   #29
twenty9
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-8
IP: B525 44D9

nope. i am too fearful of the afterlife.
Old 06-17-06, 11:27 PM   #30
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I wish I could explain to you guys the way I feel... It's so easy to be happy, it just depends on the state of your mind. If you look at things with a clear mind, you'll see them as they are and be content. If you look at things with a pessemistic mind, you'll see things in a negative light. Feelings arent things that just happen, you make them happen with the way you think.

yea but some feelings you just CANNOT escape...some feelings deal wit ur sorrounding...the emptyness outweighs my depression....in a way i cant escape from emptyness cuz emptyness is all around me cuz there's nuthin around me...and thats why im automatically happy as fuck whenever im wit anybody who is down ta ride wit me...im automatically happy when i get people ta reconize me...i aint sayin im a lil immature attention seeker
but i defintly do love attention in a diffrent way though
not through immaturity but because of the emptyness that gets dragged along wit every breath i make