RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-07, 05:35 PM   #1
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
Hold You Down ft. Enygma & Prah'Ject

IP: 2372 BC06

www.soundclick.com/paranoidcan

first verse: enygma
hook: nina sky
2nd verse: paranoid
3rd verse: prahject

word it's really a remix but it's not like many people heard of the actual song. lol

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239235
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239143

My Myspace
My Soundclick

Last edited by Paranoid : 01-11-07 at 05:45 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 06:02 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 052A C3C2

lol.....I didn't know Prah'Ject was lacing the other verse. At least we finally got that collab P to the R.....lol.

Wish I coulda redid the verse though.....I got better quality now...lol.

Para....your flow was better on this than normal. You still got a real predictable flow and rhyme scheme, but that closer you actually switched it up a bit. Good job man....lol.

Word....Prah'Ject went with the same shit I did....lol. Word.....I need to rerecord my shit with some better quality. I think I brought this track down a bit.....lol.

Gimme this shit back Paranoid.....lol. This could be a really hot track if I would just redo my shit
Old 01-11-07, 06:08 PM   #3
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

how can you re-record it? cause i dont got my acapella no more and shit unless you took the instrumental and cut ya verse otu and re did it? if you wanna do all that work man...just hit me up in aim then dude.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-07, 06:11 PM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 052A C3C2

Word.....i'll do that. I can cut and paste it in good. I'll hit you up for it sooner or later. Probably sooner than later. I'm in the middle of moving though. I'll post pics of my new mansion
Old 01-11-07, 06:27 PM   #5
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

word up...you aint bill gates so don't play me NERD-MA lol jk...but yea, i wouldn't really worry bout ya verse though it's still hot man. but yea you could make the quality better word. just holla im always online.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 01-12-07, 02:09 PM   #6
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ECCD C9CC

This song is definitly well known, Alchemist tore this song apart..

Lets' see..

First verse, nice flow and lyrics...feeling the emotion and quality over this..real nice verse.

Sampled chorus..

Second verse..flow isn't bad, but it seems like theback effects come into too hard, but the lyrics aren't bad at all and the flow carry's over the beat well. Decent second verse.

Sampled Chorus..

Third verse..really nice flow on this verse, and the emotion is crazy hard, it sounds familar though like I've heard you before on another track but on another name..anyways, nice verse on this.

Pretty good remix to this song..definitly did your thing on this. Props.

RTF. http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239278

Last edited by Eye-Que : 01-12-07 at 02:57 PM.
Old 01-13-07, 07:43 PM   #7
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: F434 54A6

oh hell no..i been lookin for this beat ever since i heard the song..

ayo send me this beat man..

take the talking out in the beginning or get someone else to do it..first verse is real nice. enygma did this verse well..voice is cool emotion is strong on this track. lyrically it was cool..2nd verse..kinda weird because enygma came in so strong and then its like you have no emotion..flow is cool it matches the beat. lyrically nothing special but it worked.prahject comes in real strong. the shovel man...hahaha. cool. lyrically nothing that really stood out or anything. flow was cool and fit the beat. voice matched the beat as well.

overall it was decent..pretty cool. i just think the talking in the beginning needs to change person
Old 01-14-07, 04:23 PM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

thanks for the feed.....but whats wrong with my talkin?

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 01-15-07, 10:06 PM   #10
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: F434 54A6

your voice just doesnt match the beat when you talk...you need a little more emotion with it
Old 01-16-07, 02:17 PM   #11
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2DA9 8083

lol maaaan aint heard this song in a looooooooooong time....i remember when this shyt came out before my last deployment......but i dont think ive heard a remix

1st verse....dude came in hyper, coo
popeyes line was coo...played but coo...like the delivery there...
grimace....same....but good delivery...lol but i like how u used the voice samples....looks like thats the new trend for songs nowadays, but u ended it good

chorus - heard it before so yea

next dude started off a liiiiiilllllll hesistant or jumpy i guess.....wait.....*listenin* actually its the same throughout, so ok....
flow flossin line was coo
overall....decent verse, keep at it, nothin shockin.....but it seems like ur westcoast just from what im hearin

whooooo the last dude is on it....goddamn, dudes like a jae millz man......"lay...u....down!" whoo shyts killa....nice adlibs man.......dudes gotta be from harlem......i swear, his swag is def harlem......didnt say like some wow shyt but he used the beat to his advantage, def my fav verse, lotta energy there....sounds like he was just havin fun

anyway overal...tight track, good collab.......im feelin this

dueces
Old 01-28-07, 07:18 AM   #12
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3EB6 9716

Yo thanks yeah nig born in Harlem...you know the NY boys keep it fresh..and yeah b jus some fun did it in 10 mins or sumn