RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-05, 01:29 AM   #31
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Listen to secret wars... its real old, but i need feedback to figure out where to go with my style.

www.soundclick.com/onemb

by the way, i know vocals are a bit low.

k.......listening...

first of all....it sounds like your rushing the shit out of your words...i realize you dont wanna sacrafice lyrics for flow....but there comes a certain point...wheres its just necessary....cause it honestly makes it unenjoyable....when u cant understand what someone is saying...cause theyre trying to fit soo much into 1 bar.....

one thing i really like about this track...is how u talk back and forth with the people...it def. keeps it a lot more interesting....

as far as the rushing your words thing...that was really in the beginning more than anywhere else.....

lyrically this is dope....and im feelin the beat....quality is ass...but im sure thats nothing u dont already know...

your delivery....is ok....BUT...i think it can use A LOT of improvement....like i said with a couple others in here...your saying the words...but im not believing what your saying...your not coming with that delivery....where everything just stands out and u can feel what the dudes saying....its just kinda the same the whole way throughout....switch it up....switch your tone up with what your saying to make people believe it....and try to come with a lil more energy...

actually...i can honestly see in this track...as far as the delivery...where your on your way to "making me believe what your saying"....you switch up tone a lil in a couple parts.....and your getting your feet wet with it...but go all out on your next track with it.....

but overall...track was pretty original...had nice lyrics...flow like i said..in the beginning i wasnt feeling...cause it just seemed like you were rushing too much to fits too many words into 1 bar....and delivery needs to be upped some...and youll be fresh as hell.....

word
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-05, 01:38 AM   #32
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
I'm new to audio I suck but i'll like to know what you think..

Check out "The Messenger New Drop"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=402586

first off...the lil intro...where your humming with the beat....lose it...cause if someone hears it...that knows you or whatever...theyll hear that and immediately be biased towards the track cause of how gay the humming is...just talk a lil bit or something to hype the track up...talk about how dope you are or something....anything but the humming...

ok.....

first off...your decent for just starting to make songs...and you def. have potential....

BUT...instead of making short ass tracks like this when u start....push yourself to make full song...with a hook....cause it can hurt you....if u get good...but still cant write a good hook...just push yourself to make complete songs...and it will help a lot in the long run...dont make half ass 1 verse tracks like this....

your flow is a lil off and u need to work on it...look up a basic ABAB flow...and work off that...practice it....sometimes you cant tell what words your rhyming...and thats not good....research that flow...and start with it...then get more complex with it...

delivery isnt bad for starters...but its still not convincing...delivery will of course get better with time...but...start pushing it now...

beat was ok....quality was ehh...

just take that advice...and run with it...NO MORE 1 VERSE TRACKS...word on hooks...itll help...trust me
Old 12-11-05, 01:39 AM   #33
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK~MAGIK
Hey Ike, break down "Loving You" for me. And I'll give you a ajfghlkjdfg.

dude....cmon now....u know i love that song you bastard...

i just wanna have sex with it....its so damn sexy....so fuck you and your feed...ill turn you into a walrus you sumna bitch [/insidejokes]
Old 12-11-05, 01:48 AM   #35
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
www.soundclick.com/jroy

"Creepin"

tell me whats up

*gets done listening to black magik - loving you...which only i can hear..considering i mixed it for him...and he loves me so he sends me his tracks that he doesnt post on soundclick....*

ok enough of that

listening to Creeping....

hook is dope...dude singning is ill....and beat is ill as well...

"rapping my butt off".....uhh no dude....just no....

voice is cool....flow is pretty good.....but man...lyrics...you gotta work on that shit.....you use like 0 multies...no wordplay...metaphors...anything...just use some multies here and there or something....

i have always thought u had mad potential....cause...you gotta good voice..good flow ( but you DO have to make sure u dont screw up on it at all...if u mess up a lil bit....re record that shit...cause a couple spots on here..u screwed up)....your hooks are done well...pretty catchy....you have good song making ability...which you cannot say for a lot of internet heads....but dude...lyrically your killing me...just switch it up some and give me some multies here and there...

delivery and presence are good....convincing....your flow falls off when u say rapping my butt off....which is the line that stands out in the track...and makes me not wannna listen to the rest of it....but i did....and its a pretty good track...minus that 1 wack ass line...

but thing u gotta work on is those lyrics man.......just put some time into it...and work on that shit....

word
Old 12-11-05, 01:50 AM   #36
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 12E7 3621

^^ i suck at writing lyrics never been good sept for one song but woord thanks for the hellp yo

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 12-11-05, 01:54 AM   #37
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates

LMAO @ just fucking her....good shit lol..

damn you gotta good voice for real...i like that...flow is nice...delivery is coo....you can up it a lil bit...but its no drastic changes u have to make...

damnit...short ass tracks.....make fucking hooks...itll help...never do that shit...with the lil 1 verse thing...cause this is a pretty good track....but it pissed me off when it ended...cause it wasnt a full song...add a hook to that shit...and another verse or something.....like i told messenger...hooks can make a song...so make sure u work on them with every joint u do...itll help tremendously in the future...

and you need a new mic...for real...u can be good as hell for real...but quality is ass.....if u had some nice quality sounding shit.....id prolly download a lot of your songs and put em on cd or something....but im not gonna put no computer mic shit on a cd......

so yea....basically u have all the right chemicals to be dope as shit....but i didnt get to see your hook making ability.......so im not sure about your song making skill.....but as far as putting a verse together....with a nice flow/delivery combo...u got it down...and got insane potential....

get a new mic...start putting together full songs.........
Old 12-11-05, 01:57 AM   #38
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 3240 794D

I did a weak freestyle on shitty ewuipment for you

www.soundclick.com/geraldmorganmusic
Old 12-11-05, 02:02 AM   #39
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
yea man I'd like to know what you think...If you think I suck it's cool and all I just wanna know where I am at my level now.

www.soundclick.com/Paranoid05

PEEP:
Murder
UNF Abuse
I Know ft. Sib

peep all of them and tell me.

ok....im peeping UNF abuse....im not peeping more than 1 track at a time from someone...cause there are others who want feed too...and i also have shit to do....

first off...im biased towards this beat....i hate it.....so yea.....

intro is ehhh...

your delivery and quality has gotten better......BUT delivery i dont think is really right for a diss....i mean...its ok for what it is....but your not making it seem like a diss with the way you come across...

again another short track from someone.........this could be whats holding heads on RV back with their song making ability....start making hooks with every song man....itll help....

some of the lyrics in this are coo...but nothing really stood out to me...and made me go "damn...nice".....i didnt like the 50 line...just seemed a bit wack and too basic to me......but other than that line....the lyrics were ok

flow is ok...your on beat.....but its not real entertaining...like...it doesnt keep my attention on the track...its kinda the same way throught the whole song...switch it up a bit...and make it a bit catchy and entertaining for listeners...

i will admit...you have gotten tons better in every catagory....but u still have to keep working hard to get where u need to be....and u got a ways to go....so PLEASE make a hook with every song u do...itll help in the future....work on switching flow up.....and work on a convincing delivery....

word
Old 12-11-05, 02:03 AM   #40
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChase
Ike's an audio head? Alots changed

lol damn...how long has it been since u been to RV?
Old 12-11-05, 02:07 AM   #41
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
I did a weak freestyle on shitty ewuipment for you

www.soundclick.com/geraldmorganmusic

well its kinda hard to break down a freestyle man....cause you cant really say nothing about lyrics...caust it IS a free....

but i will say.....work on pronunciation...it may be the mic...i dunno...but it seems like some words you slur around...and it sounds like your talking with spit in your mouth...but it honestly could be the mic...i really cant tell....

but yea...theres not a whole lot you can break down with a freestyle....cause a free is tons different than the elements of song making...

but come back with a full song..and ill be happy to break it down
Old 12-11-05, 02:32 AM   #42
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
LMAO @ just fucking her....good shit lol..

damn you gotta good voice for real...i like that...flow is nice...delivery is coo....you can up it a lil bit...but its no drastic changes u have to make...

damnit...short ass tracks.....make fucking hooks...itll help...never do that shit...with the lil 1 verse thing...cause this is a pretty good track....but it pissed me off when it ended...cause it wasnt a full song...add a hook to that shit...and another verse or something.....like i told messenger...hooks can make a song...so make sure u work on them with every joint u do...itll help tremendously in the future...

and you need a new mic...for real...u can be good as hell for real...but quality is ass.....if u had some nice quality sounding shit.....id prolly download a lot of your songs and put em on cd or something....but im not gonna put no computer mic shit on a cd......

so yea....basically u have all the right chemicals to be dope as shit....but i didnt get to see your hook making ability.......so im not sure about your song making skill.....but as far as putting a verse together....with a nice flow/delivery combo...u got it down...and got insane potential....

get a new mic...start putting together full songs.........

lol @ the irony of me no longer being able to record

Thanks though pimpin.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 12-11-05, 02:48 AM   #43
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 5F2C AA8F

You sound like Will Smith in the intro,

I hope you got pussy for making that pimp
Old 12-11-05, 02:56 AM   #44
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Sure didn't, but shes still the homie.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 12-11-05, 03:40 AM   #45
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
k.......listening...

first of all....it sounds like your rushing the shit out of your words...i realize you dont wanna sacrafice lyrics for flow....but there comes a certain point...wheres its just necessary....cause it honestly makes it unenjoyable....when u cant understand what someone is saying...cause theyre trying to fit soo much into 1 bar.....

one thing i really like about this track...is how u talk back and forth with the people...it def. keeps it a lot more interesting....

as far as the rushing your words thing...that was really in the beginning more than anywhere else.....

lyrically this is dope....and im feelin the beat....quality is ass...but im sure thats nothing u dont already know...

your delivery....is ok....BUT...i think it can use A LOT of improvement....like i said with a couple others in here...your saying the words...but im not believing what your saying...your not coming with that delivery....where everything just stands out and u can feel what the dudes saying....its just kinda the same the whole way throughout....switch it up....switch your tone up with what your saying to make people believe it....and try to come with a lil more energy...

actually...i can honestly see in this track...as far as the delivery...where your on your way to "making me believe what your saying"....you switch up tone a lil in a couple parts.....and your getting your feet wet with it...but go all out on your next track with it.....

but overall...track was pretty original...had nice lyrics...flow like i said..in the beginning i wasnt feeling...cause it just seemed like you were rushing too much to fits too many words into 1 bar....and delivery needs to be upped some...and youll be fresh as hell.....

word

alright thanks for the feed.