RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-03, 03:42 PM   #1
Dez

Your Most Memorable RB Moments

IP:

5. I defeated Gonzo for the middleweight belt in the RBBL. Middleweight isnt too good of an accomplishment, but its the first time i beat somebody respected.

4. Some kid said 'You are pussy for not battling me nigga' & Phrantik banned him for racial slurrs. lmao.. & when Tik banned The Executives because of their name...

3. The night i found out that Coast2Coast sent Opey a pic of his nutsack and in return Opey sent him a pic of him puckering up..

2. Ill-Mental and I pull a fast one on real_1_Skiddlez..they were beefing and i told Skiddz id ghoswrite for him. I then told Ill-Mental to tell him that there would be a 1 hour time limit...Ill-Mental posted one bar and I held out til 59:30 before giving him the verse over AIM..I told him not to read and to 'HURRY UP AND POST BEFORE YOU ARE DQ'ED!"

Ill-Mentals Verse:

Fuck you Skiddlez, i dont need a verse, ill kill you with 1 blow-
feed your own faggot rhymes to you, so you can Taste the Rainbow\

lmao...Skiddz verse:

FUCK YOU MENTAL, I FUCKED YOUR SISTER WHILE SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITALS OF MENTALS!
REMEMBER WHEN YOU DROPPED YOUR PENCIL IN CLASS AND YOU CRIED? WELL...NO YOU DIE!
YOU LIED WHEN YOU SAID YOUR MOM HAD A DIVORCE! YOU SPEAK IN CODE..AND ITS NOT MORSE!
I HOPE YOU FUCK A HORSE...THEN I CAN CALL YOU ILL-MENTAL THE FUCKER OF HORSES!
FUCK YOU NIGGA I MAY BE A NIGGA BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FAGS IM BIGGA!

lmao..that was for slips too..

1. The birth of F.A.G.s...death of the dream to keep RB freeposter free. Many a thread has been ruined by F.A.G. activites..(and many a thread lay buryed)....

theres my 5...this seemed to be an original topic so....

post hoes.

Last edited by Dez : 09-19-03 at 03:51 PM.