RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-05, 08:49 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Top 431 reasons to hate Doomsday.

IP:

hell, why SHOULDN'T you hate Doomsday?? I shit on everything that at least 3/4ths of you guys stand for in your e-world. Topical battles? shit on those. the dick riding orgies that you clowns get your selves into? shit on that. ABC-ass single sylable rhymescheme? shit on that. Lack of actual personals in battles? shit aaall over that. Your inability to rap in person without anyone laughing at you? lol, shit on that. Your "me-too" flow that you use on every untalented track? shit on that too.

Day in day out I desytroy bits and pieces of the things you e-celebrities find precious. You guys build this whole existance for your self that barely involves rap at all. You spend more time trying to be good buddies with everyone so they like you, instead of being real and saying "yo honestly man, I thought this was bad and heres why" or "actually, that's not true, and here's why". Why? because you guys are dying to be popular. In your real life, you're not good at anything enough to get any recognition for it, and your appearance is appaling in most of you guy's cases. Braces, zits, fat as a motherfucker, baldspots, peg-legs, eye-patches, extra fingers, boomerang dicks, repulsive smellin pussies, SARS, flaming gays and lesbos, chicks with voices deeper than mine, all that shit, lol. You draw up this big illusion of the character you REALLY wish you could be, then come online and try to be just that, but oohhh boy, Doomsday sees right through that shit and I shit aaalllll over it. It dosen't help that I really am in person who I am on the net, and you're not who you are ANYWHERE. So by all means, all you internet idols, up and coming nerds, gigabyte gangstas, 56k killers and DSL Divas - I'm asking you. Nah fuck it, I'm TELLIN you to hate me. In every post. Follow me around the board and post directly behind me and say "FUCK DOOMSDAY!!". Put that shit in your avatar!! Curse me out in one post, then come on your alias that I shit on a few hours prior and curse me out on that too. Tell me that you're the king/queen of some place where no one knows your name. I LOVE it!! that shit gives me the drive to do shit to utterly piss you motherfuckers off and make you wanna kill yourselves and/or me, cuz fact is not one of you rejects would EVER leave this board. Shit, what else would I do here if I couldn't piss off some losers, bums, and sensitive homos??! That shit cracks me the fuck up hard as hell, lol.

And to those of you who post here with a similar mind-set that I do, Phen, Sev, Flu, Nos, OMB, and like 10 others - lol, word the fuck up to THAT.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote