RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-06, 07:26 AM   #16
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C966 3CBF

Ah, this reminds me of religion class

We always get into heated discussions because even though I'm in a catholic school, I do not identify myself with the religion, as do many of my fellow students. If you add a completely moronic religion teacher you get a fiction vs. non-fiction battle. I must say it's thought out well because religion still has great power. It was even worse before but it still has a lot of influence on people, Nos called it brainwashing...it's close to it.

As far as the bible recycling stories is concerned: it's just a natural thing, everyone does it. Take Hitler as an example for instance, don't think the Übermenschtheory was new, hell to the no. Same with all the stories in the bible and other religious books. The blueprint stays the same, the colours that are used to colour it in differ.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-06, 07:38 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

recycling stories aka being artificial is "natural"? dunno about that one.

common yes. Natural, no.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-06, 07:42 AM   #18
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C966 3CBF

^Don't bicker...you know that's what I meant so stop making fun of the foreign girl for picking the wrong word...meanie

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-06, 02:55 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

^^lmao, my fault for making sure we're all on the same page! lol

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 04:12 AM   #20
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BACC 8E92

anyone can belive in God tho.......it says even the Devil Belives in God....you actually have too read the bible and study it too understand it...thats why most people have a hard time understanding it

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 05-10-06, 09:00 AM   #21
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: 18D3 A85E

Lol..... fuckn hell mate that was a striking revelation!

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…

Last edited by ..ADLIB.. : 05-10-06 at 09:11 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-06, 09:09 AM   #22
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

^ lol at this guy... no wonder christians have such a bad name... it's not God, it's the stupid ass mass', the people. 'Religion' is a man-made tool used for control of the mass'. I know this, I still have faith in a creator... I don't know what His/her name is but i do know how I am guided by his/her hand through my life even on a daily basis... I've got crazy stories where I've been miraculous rescued or delivered from situations and circumstances when I've asked for God's intervention. Most times I didn't even ask... my lifes been a road where i've been existing to be brought closer to God through life experiences. I don't need scientific proof to match my experience. I see God everywhere. It's all good.
Somebody tell me about evil spirits...

Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-06, 09:12 AM   #23
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

i meant all spirits and just the spiritual realm... does anyone believe that? i know i do...

Old 05-10-06, 04:44 PM   #24
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Evil spirits? I'm decently knowledgeable about the Goetic demons, which may interest you a bit. If you want to know a bit about some spirits, continue to read... it's quite interesting. I know this not to invoke any demons, by the way, but merely because it's an interesting topic and I enjoy writing fictional stories concerning the Goetia.

In all actuality, they may not actually be demons. Why is it that some people claim that they have seen demons and, if they end up failing, why do they continue to pursue it? You know ceremonial magic, correct, ADLIB? At least like, using the robes and mitres and burning perfumes among other things...well, according to the speculations of Aleister Crowley, the demons of the Goetia such as Bael, Asmodeus, and all of them, are portions of the human brain.

He says the seals are methods of stimulation or regulation seen through the eye; invoking God by his names are vibrations that are stated to establish general control of the brain, control of the brain in detai, and control of one special portion. The perfumes aid this through smell. The demons that are summoned are used for a generic purpose that is commonly attributed to them: attaining riches or healing a disease of yours. The only problem I have with Crowley's speculation is that, what happens if a 'demon' is summoned to heal another person's disease? Then, I suppose, it does not work.

What he says is, riches could be obtained through the brain enhancing business faculties, and healing diseases can be done through the brain regulating the body...so, basically, the summoned demons help you control your mind. This does not account for anything else, though. Who knows?
Old 05-10-06, 08:10 PM   #25
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

it wasnt amen hotep .. well yeah it was .. he changed his name to akhenaten ..or vise versa.. they killed him for believing or tring to solidify the gods he was tut ankh amens father

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 05-10-06, 08:12 PM   #26
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

i am very very glad to see there are some thinkers out there!,,,keep up the good work ... do research.. there is a way.. and its not "their"way... remember that !!!

Ripperz -And- WriterZ