RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Envee 5 62.50%
PROOF 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-04, 11:40 PM   #1
PROOF
Middle Weight

Envee ~~vs~~ PROOF

IP: E169 A98D

30 minutes afta check in
12 lines
blind spit
no crew, d/r, hate votes

Old 02-13-04, 11:52 PM   #2
PROOF
Middle Weight

this stupid shit just sent me a pm to set the battle up, he says hes gon rip me but he doesnt even know to look in frontlines...LOL

Old 02-13-04, 11:54 PM   #3
Envee
Light Weight

IP: D9E2 F5C7

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay lets go you readyy!??? Who is gonna go first??
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee  
Old 02-13-04, 11:55 PM   #4
PROOF
Middle Weight

yet again, how am i gonna battle someone who doesnt know what a blind spit is, shit, he had like 30 posts but they musta been from freepostin. We both go, u write "checkin in" and then i will and then we both have 30 minutes

Old 02-13-04, 11:57 PM   #5
Envee
Light Weight

okay
i write the "ckeckin in" in here? uhh shit this is mah 1st day so stop hatin!
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee  
Old 02-13-04, 11:58 PM   #6
PROOF
Middle Weight

checkin in, im hatin cause ur a retard, man people should go through the bitch slapped and read how u were challenging any mothafucka with a name and threatening them, and then u dont even know anything, shit

Old 02-13-04, 11:59 PM   #7
Envee
Light Weight

checkin in, okay stfu i'm starting to battle now so lets go ready yo
Old 02-14-04, 12:08 AM   #8
Envee
Light Weight

I'll fracture your legs so I can break some limbs, You walk like you retarted ain't no need to pretend// I'll go to your funiral cuzz i'm tha one that made it happn, i walked up in the church and people started clappin// I'll make you eat a pack of chewy bars so you "die of thirst"// Your dads legs are wide open, so you jump in "head first"// Rub these mac 11's againts ur neck, to make you sweat// Their filled wiff blanks but your screamin "Hit Tha Deck!"// SHit bitch this a check you going get killed in a sec// da fuck you doin battlin the best don't you know that i'll drop Ludgers on ur chest??// Bitch you talk to much i'm puttin you to rest this the best u messin wiff da fuck is wrong wiff your brain imma take the victory and rub u into shame// Everything u do in here going reflect on you people going come in and juss shit on you// No one wanna see a weak ass rhyme so do us all a favor and get tha fuck out FRont Line!// I'm a bigginer of this game but i'm coppin all the money and puttin u in rain// you out there all by your self while everyone is votin to put me up on the shelf...// Battlin me was juss a mistake get the fuck out the room and get fucked up wiff a rake you a thief a pussy and also a lier so shut you fuckin mouth you know you inspired bitch!
Old 02-14-04, 12:17 AM   #9
Envee
Light Weight

I'm Envee you envy me mayne i slap you wiff mah words feels like you get hit wiff a train// Everyone know that you juss vote for yourself and we know you masturbate a lot juss keep your hands to ur self// I got Proof right here that "Proof" got no girls he juss sits at home and twirls and twirls// Hes a pussy theres no secret to that he wanna get fucked up by the biggest and meanest infact// if he ever went to jail hed be fucked in tha ass //made to a little bitch so he is nothing but trash// ain't no one wanna see u rap this motherfuckah here is turnin it to crap// you ain't worth the time of the lyrics right here juss get tha fuck up out and stroke ur dick elsewhere! Bitch trick noffin but a hoe you're cut man! You've ben taken out!

VOTE FOR ENVEE!
Old 02-14-04, 12:22 AM   #10
PROOF
Middle Weight

This nigga might wanna try and post lyrics that are SAT-IS-FACTORY
just read his fuckin verse, and you'll see that its wack indeed
this nigga followin me through bitchslapped sayin ima witnees a murder
but this isnt really a he, in fact this bitch is a squirter
once this bitch reads my verse, itll give her somethin to "Envee"
im sick of battlin herbs and newb, both are my pet peeves
ur in both categories, therell be no rematch, im battlin u one time
this nigga goin back and forth lost lookin. Hey dawg, the battles in frontlines
my lyrics and vocab in this will both live this bitch befuddled
why does he even post, he really cant survive in these scuffles
i dont even see why i try in lines eleven and twelve
if he was a car, his engine'd be revvin for help

Old 02-14-04, 12:23 AM   #11
Envee
Light Weight

WELL GO You know u can't kick thoes lyrics shit shouldn't have challenged me like that i told u i woulda kicked ur ass bitch
Old 02-14-04, 12:23 AM   #12
Envee
Light Weight

Vote For Me! If u like mah lyrics but i dunno maybe he might have some good shit i dunno we'll see i doupt he got any good shit tho i've seen his last battles!
Old 02-14-04, 12:23 AM   #13
PROOF
Middle Weight

man, read the bottom of his second verse, can someone truthfully tell me that thats not swayin

Old 02-14-04, 12:26 AM   #14
Envee
Light Weight

Your lyrics are shit mayne half doesn't even rhyme man!
Old 02-14-04, 12:38 AM   #15
ThA Ce
New to RB

IP: 4577 CD9A

yo man crazzy ass battle...i can tell u guys really dont like eachother haha i love it

Envee had sum nice lyrics nd goo vocab but didnt he go over 12 lines?

I liked teh wayy Proof brought what happened before teh battle into his battle...he also had sum clever ryhmes...

fav. line-I'll go to your funiral cuzz i'm tha one that made it happn, i walked up in the church and people started clappin-Envee...great ishh

Overall id say Envee takes it...btu id love to see a rematch