RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-04, 02:46 AM   #1
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

Im Gone For Good...

IP: D1B1 FD74

Yo i know that most of you dont know me.....but im sure know damn near all of you...i have seen almost all yall go from a newbie to a vet......the ones that pop into my head first are
One-Man-Band.....I remember when you started i think your first post was in the Multi. word Cypher
ShottaBoi.....i dont know your first post but i do know your coo...and i do remember when you started...
Those are the only ones that come to my head....
i leave this site wit a shit record...and that doesnt bother me....cause i know that i could merk most of yall in real life.....to all of you with shit records like me.....dont let that shit get to you your as good as you think you are......To the people with dope records.....keep goin and maybe some day we shall battle in real life......This is my respect list...most of these peeps you wont even know....but i dont give a shit.
Shottaboi-we neva got to that collabo....but fuck it i now that if we were to do one it would be great.....Respect
One-Man-Band-i know you dont know me but i respect you...i think you got alot of heart to study that multi shit...(its hard as fuck)..lol...Respect
Lilchitofthechi-I was in like 3 different crews wit you.......there for i got respect for you....Respect
Epic-Keep elevatin...and your welcome for the ghost writing....your probly goin to be one of the best if you keep doin your thing...Respect
...Konterversy...-I remember that topical....you should have won it but you broke a rule!!....lol.....but you didnt bitch about it.......Respect
..If i have forgotten you ma bad.....My Diss List
King~Dipset-Let it be known i merk you on a daily basis......
EveO-i know your not active any more......But to hell wit you...
Furious-I know your an alias but i dont care you dont call someone out then Duck him after he responds.....Fuckin Cunt
As for everyone els...I have watched this site grow......And now i watch this site Die....All yall can do is bitch about some bullshit like the voting system...the voting system is good....you vote on a battle and you get a battle credit...AND NOT TO FUCKIN MENTION 25$ RV MONEY.....quit bitchin and just vote....this site teaches you everything from Multies. 2 Personals....and yall would not be at the level your at without this site....get respect and stop bitchin....to strobe-you do your job i will give you that.....but i didnt say you did your job good...this site is diying get it through your PC.....And last but not least....only topicals should be pre-written EMPIRE no one can have a record like that and not pre-write......How do i know this????.....because you wont battle newbies....you got pre-written rhymes about the good peeps on this site...and you beat them and get "props"....and i know your not the only one who does this....but fuck it everyone hates you.....and so do i.....AND LET IT BE KNOW THAT IF I POSTED LIKE EMPIRE I WOULD HAVE ABOUT 24,000 POSTS OR SUM LIKE THAT........BATTLE WIN DOES NOT MAKE YOU A VET.......AND NEITHER DO POSTS.....ITS HEART THAT MAKES YOU A VET.....THE POWER TO KEEP ON GOING AFTER YOU HAVE LOST SO MUCH (ME)....I HAVE NEVER BACKED DOWN FROM A CALL OUT NO MATTER WHAT MY RECORD IS.....I AM A VET....NO MATTER WHAT YALL THINK.......and for the rap olympics i am goin to drop out of them (poetry) NOS take care of it......i have layed low on this site the whole time...peepin yall skills....and if i were to pre-write i could merk most of you......but i dont do that EVER.......there thats my excuse for my record..i put this in here so it wont get closed..and as for my last words for RV......
Reading Sucks But If You Feel What You Read It Will Bring Understanding-Solja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-04, 04:11 AM   #2
KoObOo
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 7-1
IP: BE74 FCEB

man i dont no you... but have a good life bro... and good luck with whateva u follow up....
Old 11-05-04, 05:18 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

nah i know u bro whattyou taalkin bout!

I was here before the multi cypher

peace.. and good luck with whatever u do....

word