RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-05, 10:54 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 26A5 1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.Fame.*
Well...i agree with the performing part.But when someone colabs n makes a song on the net...obviously they'll know it's not something that they can perform in real life n shit.I disagree with the part about most netcee's do they shit just to put out CD's for fun.I think most on this site,are around 13-16 yrs old....which is a young age and hard to makes moves in the industry with.They'll just do it for practice so they can get expereince with making music.You know..like how to flow to a beat n shit.I doubt a 15 year old,living in his mother's house n shit,would make music here in hopes of it gettin him signed or sumtin.So I don't think they need to know "jack shit" about promoting music yet.Cuz I don't think labels would even take em seriously at that age.

nah think again man. I can name at least 5 people here who are that exact person you didnt 'think they are and regulars here would L their MFin A's off about rememberin them shits, lol.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05, 10:58 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Old 08-24-05, 11:02 PM   #18
..ADLIB..
Better than you..

IP: 01C3 560C

Good stuff i'll check it out.

Spit it from the heart, spit a thousand darts, split ya head apart…
Emcees depart, like rubin carter my hurricane left u scarred…
Like a spiked bat grammatical bar, like a wonderland drug…
Tumble - ing like a flagon of rum and 2 blunts, like the funk baby…
Send a message via AIM to ..ADLIB.. Send a message via MSN to ..ADLIB..   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05, 11:05 PM   #19
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 5F7B C6AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
yeah man, a shitload of ylal are gonna get offended by this, but's it's true. I tell you because I'm doomsday..and you need help. Call this an intervetntion.

A Netcee puts out an album or a mixtape and AAAAAAALLLLLLLL their collabs are net heads. The quality on the verses be different as hell since them shits ain't recorded under the same roof and the quality control is who knows what.

An MC puts out a CD, mixape or album, and the collabs are all LIVE people that they know, meet, spit with, hang out with, etc. People they can do live shows with if needed. This all means they actaully rap in person and around other people who rap. Big difference right?

Sorry to break the news to you mang...Not a problem some substance abuse cna't fix.

I perform infront of people all the time ... now thats cool!! and my mixtape is with live ppl that i meet up with n chill with.. and im cool!!!! Oh yeah did i mention someone even asked me to perform for their catillion aka 18th B-Day Part.. word.. 200 bucks ppl!! WOO HOO! lol.. n they say making love songs wont help you
Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05, 11:07 PM   #20
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AA0C 18AC

E-Stizzle collabs, niggas.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 08-24-05, 11:11 PM   #21
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

I spit hot fiya in real life. I've actually been recording since 2002, but it's been in-consistent, and also I've stepped up my game a lot since then. Any collabs I do with net heads most likely won't be included on any mixtape or whatnot.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 08-24-05, 11:21 PM   #22
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8A95 F5F4

How IDH see's it??:

For one...To choose..im going to say BOTH ..But then again im leanin more toward the MC behalf.

For one..I've only done ONE official collab with someone who's on the net..and he stays 15 minutes from me and we recorded at his house.....
IF some of you havent noticed..i havent collab'd with anyone since..because i dont have time to do so for one..and im not on the computer enough to sit n listen to a beat and write.. Only time i ever really do that is if im home and bored and nothing else to do..
I've come to the realization that none of my music will ever sound like i want it to unless its studio quality..which is why i havent recorded in a while..next time i record will be in a studio. For the simple fact that i think its kind of dumb to sit online..and do tracks that are worthy but have shit in the tracks that are online based.. LIKE battle tracks..NICE ass battle tracks people make and let friends and people hear it..thats dumb because aint nobody going to understand half the punches n personals cuz they dont get online like that .....

so..im in between some what.
Old 08-24-05, 11:34 PM   #23
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

Me n Black Magik are actually puttin out a mixtape together...as a group thing...

BUT....

he is paying for studio time....and my dad owns a studio...so the quality will match evenly...

AND.....

he lives only a couple hours away....so if a show opportunity came up....bet your bottom dollar id pick that foo up! lol....aint nothin but some gas money....and a couple hours...
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05, 11:39 PM   #24
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 2029 97B3

very True which is why im leavin da topic alone, too many winesses on my behalf, i see u niggaz
Old 08-24-05, 11:42 PM   #25
Keysha Hellkat
New to RV

IP: 641D 2876

lol@a mixtape of Net heads. People actually put out mixtapes like that. Wow!
Old 08-25-05, 12:39 AM   #26
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
i mean look at omen askin RV for advice on performin live LMFAO wtf kinda shit is dat

That Omen kid sniffs glue, its not his cracker ass fault.

Most netcees will stop rapping when somethin else comes up, such as school, work, bitches, a life, cars etc.

I dont collab with people off the net, Ive done that once or twice I think back in the day... its nice for practice tho. Id never concider puttin another person off the net on a mixtape or use the song when I preform.

I just record quick writtens, the day I get stressed over Hip Hop is the day I die.

Smoke Wizzle.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-25-05, 12:46 AM   #27
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 12BD 9063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
Me n Black Magik are actually puttin out a mixtape together...as a group thing...

BUT....

he is paying for studio time....and my dad owns a studio...so the quality will match evenly...

AND.....

he lives only a couple hours away....so if a show opportunity came up....bet your bottom dollar id pick that foo up! lol....aint nothin but some gas money....and a couple hours...

Why won't he just go to ya pops place?

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 08-25-05, 03:46 AM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 26A5 1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juss 0ne
That Omen kid sniffs glue, its not his cracker ass fault.

Most netcees will stop rapping when somethin else comes up, such as school, work, bitches, a life, cars etc.

I dont collab with people off the net, Ive done that once or twice I think back in the day... its nice for practice tho. Id never concider puttin another person off the net on a mixtape or use the song when I preform.

I just record quick writtens, the day I get stressed over Hip Hop is the day I die.

Smoke Wizzle.

I agree a lot with your second sentence there man. Rap is just a phase for countless kids midway through puberty. A lot of em seem ot completely drop out when they feel they suck at it and resort so some other crap they feel better at and keep on jumping from one lifestyle to another till they eventually turn

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 03:49 AM   #29
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3B43 EB4A

me = emcee...and the people i collab wit aint all over..mostly on East Coast..just Triple and dude Envee..they not far at all NY and Mass.

i got some tracks lined up for heads off the pc too..heh..im not gonna 20 grand that shit and expect it to sell..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 03:50 AM   #30
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Man dooms I feel you on this. I really wanna leave, but I'm 15 and nobody wanna fuckin listen to me offline. That's why I'm tryna get into this freestyle battle shit cause that work everywhere. Soon as school starts I'm off the net for good. I'm just DL'n beats. But I'm gon' start goin into the real world soon enough. Most people online have no intentions on makin' it offline at all. They are in it for hobbies. I for one take this shit extremly serious and have big plans. So yeah thanks for opening peeps eyes.