RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Writer's Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-04, 09:32 AM   #1
Archeologist
Dope.

Text Record: 25-6
Rules.

IP: CEB9 829E

Writers Block- Rules

This is the first tournament I've ever run, so don't bitch at me. I will appoint another Moderator who will be modding with me, and their opinons do count however i will have the final say like it or not.

No Shows
This is the fucking internet, and there's honestly nothing I can do to 'penalize' you. You will not be banned and you will not lose any of your posts or Money. Instead, you will be removed from the tournament. I don't care if you're not 'feeling good' or having 'computer problems' or you "went on holiday".Too Bad you shouldn't enter if you cant drop on time. If you're too busy at work, let me know before you check-in, so i will have time to find a suitable replacement.

We all know you're talented writers and battlers, but try putting that talent to work. What I mean is; 6/10 battles aren't even enjoyable to read. People are coming with the same bullshit lines over and over again that we've all seen before so try coming with new stuff to show you deserve to be number 1ranked in text. Make It Original. Part of this includes making your text look good. Don't use the defeault font! Add bold, italics, and underlinings that shit makes it look bad, if its a good verse you dont need all that.

Rules

#1- Dates

Check in: Tuesday Midnight Eastern
Verse Dropped: Thursday Midnight Eastern Time
Votes Due: Saturday Midnight Eastern Time

#2- Line Limit

Semi : 16
Final : 20

#3- Votes

You must vote on atleast three battles and post in the links in your check-in.

#4- Normal Rules Apply

No Biting.
No Feeding.
No Crew Votes.
No Recycling.
No D/R.
No Hate.

^ These should be obvious.
If anyone breaks these rules, we'll do our best to have them banned.

Adding & Editing your verse
You may edit your verse within 10 minutes of dropping it. We understand mistakes etc are made but you CANNOT drop a no show verse then edit because your opponent no showed. We can check the edit time compared to the original time your message was posted, this will be an instant DQ if we suspect verses being too tampered with.

Links & explanations.
We are kool with your attaching a few links within your verse providing they have have a point. There will be NO explantions attached to your verse even such as much as a "sig" after the line or *** marks then explaining them below. This will be a DQ aswell, put it like this, if your punches are good they do not need to be explained.

#5- Do Not

Edit You Signature, Name, Avy, Custom Text, begining from the set up of he battle, until the battle is over.

#6- Have fun

This is for fun and to find the best text head at RV so come and prove yourself.

That should sum it up. If you have any questions; you can refer to this thread or PM one of the Mods.

Thank You from Archeologist.

Last edited by Archeologist : 10-24-04 at 09:39 PM.