RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-06, 12:42 PM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

My View Immigration, Bush, and the Economy

IP: 2B25 2063

It is estimated that 7 million people live here illegaly, this is probably a very small estimate to the number that actually do live here because of them hiding.

Within these numbers, lies millions of sob stories on how life is hard, well guess what, life in America was hard too. But we managed to build ourselves up and make a successfull country. Whether you people believe it or not, America is quite successfull in whatever they do. Now, to be successfull requires money, and with 7,000,000+ people NOT paying taxes then we lose millions even billions of dollars because of them. Now, you all say 'We should worry about us' well when Bush tries, you all say 'What an idiot! He's trying to stop the immigrants that rob the US of millions of dollars! How could he?!' So even when he tries to help, and actually has a good idea, you still hate on him. Stop riding each other, and actually think about what he is doing. He is trying to keep the illegal immigrants out, and therefore creating more job oppertunities, helping the economy, and overall balancing out what we call our economy. And also, a lot of mexicans live here, make money for a couple of years, then take the US money they've made and take it back to Mexico. Which is killing our economy.

Now, people say that Bush has ruined the economy by trying to help other countries rather than help us, he is trying to make friendship and treaties so that when the US needs help, the countries will help us. Also, when you help others, you can probably count on them feeling like they owe us and will possibly give us what they sell for cheaper. So he is trying to trying to make the things that come into the US cheaper, so that we don't have to pay as much as we do now. Gas prices are mainly the fault of the stations that sell it. A lot of it is taxes from the states, and the stations trying to make as much money as they can. In NC I know that like every $.20 I pay for a gallon is for taxes.

Bush is not the smartest man in the world, but think about this, he is just like us. He tries to appeal to the people who don't speak perfect English and grammar, he tries to appeal to the people who aren't the most intelligent, the man actually does know what he is doing, but you all automatically assume he doesn't so you hate on him. Do I think he has done a great job? Not really, but my point is that even when he does something right or good, you all don't even look at the reasons why he does it, you just think he is trying to help get money for himself. Think, don't just go with the crowd that want to believe that the government is a huge conspiracy against us.

Now, do yourself a favor, and start thinking. Don't just say, 'I hate Bush', why do you hate him? Don't say, 'Because he went to Iraq', Congress declared war, and he has no say in that. He can send troops in for 30 days I believe, but then Congress has to approve them being there or the troops are pulled out. BUSH IS JUST A PIECE OF OUR GOVERNMENT! He is not the man who makes every decision, he is a man that works with our branches. House of Representatives, Congress, and the President make the decisions. If you blame anyone blame Congress, they declare war, and they approve any decisions that the President makes. If you want a person to blame on anything that happens, go ahead and blame Bush.

He isn't racist, he's just a normal guy like the rest of us. So stop trying to say how bad he is, he is the symbol of America as of right now, so the more you degrade him, the worst this country looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Last edited by Gone : 04-02-06 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-02-06, 03:53 PM   #3
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: BF7D 522F

I see ur point rev but theres no sense in doin all this stuff whens its been around for years and on top of that they plan on building a wall so mexicans cant cross over like the berlin wall.
Old 04-02-06, 05:35 PM   #4
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2B25 2063

Then I guess we shouldn't have stopped slavery cuz that was around for hundreds of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.