RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-09, 11:38 PM   #31
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CB95 F1D4

Rashard Lewis is more than a stand and shoot type of player. He's just playing the roll that Orlando needs him to play. In Seattle, Lewis is a fucking monster.

[retired]
Old 05-24-09, 11:40 PM   #32
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
i don't think you have any idea of what you're talking about.

no i promise i do, Lewis is a very irractic jump shooter, his mid range is never a given. He is a poor mans Ray Allen.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-24-09, 11:57 PM   #33
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 67FB 472A

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
Rashard Lewis is more than a stand and shoot type of player. He's just playing the roll that Orlando needs him to play. In Seattle, Lewis is a fucking monster.

exactly...rashard is a lot more versatile then ray allen.

rashard is not just a catch and shoot kind of guy...yes..he does that...but so does anyone else who can shoot the 3 ball...very few players are better shooting off the dribble then they are catching and shooting....strangely enough...rashard lewis is pretty good at shooting off the dribble..hence the reason he's a good option when you need someone to create offense...not to mention he can hold his own offensively in the post...hedo turkoglu is the same kind of player, accept for more consistent..with less athleticism....does that mean hedo is a poor mans ray allen? no..that doesn't even make sense...by your logic...every guy who is a streaky shooter in the nba...is a poor mans ray allen.

don't ever compare those two again if you want people to believe you have any knowledge of basketball.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-09, 08:26 AM   #34
Cola
Pushin it....

no you jackass fuck

watch that pussy Lewis, dude cant' create his own shots? HE IS A POOR MANS RAY ALLEN. He can only do HALF the shit Allen can do. And yeah, Turk would be more of a poor mans Peja (when Peja was good...now i'd say Turk has passed Peja)

the guy can't create his own shots unless he's going up a much much much smaller defender, thats why he is really a nobody, he's not a number 1 or number 2 option on any team and never will be.

Old 05-25-09, 08:35 AM   #35
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP: ADDE ACB6

lol you're high as fuck.

[retired]
Old 05-25-09, 11:04 AM   #36
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: D842 4EBA

Orlando by 10!!!!
haha.

man. i love this series.
i'm sticking with my Orlando pick haha.
Old 05-25-09, 11:16 AM   #37
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: EFDE A182

fuck orlando theyll pry make it to the finals though but the lakers will smash them

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 05-25-09, 12:06 PM   #38
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: D842 4EBA

Man. I dunno.
I think either way, the finals are gonna be sick.

I'm hoping Orlando does it though.
they the shit..
Old 05-25-09, 02:18 PM   #39
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
no you jackass fuck

watch that pussy Lewis, dude cant' create his own shots? HE IS A POOR MANS RAY ALLEN. He can only do HALF the shit Allen can do. And yeah, Turk would be more of a poor mans Peja (when Peja was good...now i'd say Turk has passed Peja)

the guy can't create his own shots unless he's going up a much much much smaller defender, thats why he is really a nobody, he's not a number 1 or number 2 option on any team and never will be.

not a number 1 or number 2 option on any team and never will be? that's interesting because he's averaged 20 points per game almost his whole career.

and i don't need to watch lewis...i've watched lewis for the past 10 years...ray allen is my favorite player..so naturally..i watched lewis quite a bit back when they both played for seattle.

lewis can create his own shots...he does it quite often...he just has a different role on this team..and he still does it.

once again...by your logic..guys who can't create their own shots...are poor man ray allens...that's just rediculous..you're holding every single basketball player in the league up to ray allen..it doesn't even make sense...you really don't know shit about basketball...and turk would be more of a poor mans peja...accept for turkoglu is known for taking over games in the 4th quarter by knocking down big shots, and getting to the basket and finishing....peja was/is known for hitting 3's...

once again..comparing two completely different players that have different things that make them dynamic.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-09, 02:20 PM   #40
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
Man. I dunno.
I think either way, the finals are gonna be sick.

I'm hoping Orlando does it though.
they the shit..

from what i've seen the magic have a better chance at beating the lakers.

Old 05-25-09, 04:55 PM   #41
Cola
Pushin it....

no, dude, YOUR assuming that i'm saying any player that plays like Lewis is the same as him. I never ONCE said that. Stop putting words in my mouth

Lewis is a poor mans ray allen, thats what i said. stop twisting up my words and read what i write.

Old 05-25-09, 05:43 PM   #42
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
no, dude, YOUR assuming that i'm saying any player that plays like Lewis is the same as him. I never ONCE said that. Stop putting words in my mouth

Lewis is a poor mans ray allen, thats what i said. stop twisting up my words and read what i write.

no...you didn't say that...but you did say that since lewis catches and shoots...that he is the same type of player as ray allen...or atleast you implied it by comparing the two...rashards game is much, much different then ray ray's...anyone who has been watching basketball for a while will agree...so if you want to disagree...go ahead...you're in a very, very small minority...i didn't twist what you said, i read what you wrote...and what it comes down to is...rashard is not a poor mans ray allen...a poor mans ray allen would be a player who's game is similair to ray's...just not as prolific. rashards is not similair to ray allens....at all..i like both of them...i've been watching them for a long time...and...you just don't seem to know very much about basketball...so...seriously...take your foolishness someplace else...it's getting annoying

Old 05-25-09, 05:52 PM   #43
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

by the way...you are aware that rashard lewis and ray allen don't even play the same position...right?

Old 05-25-09, 06:02 PM   #44
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
by the way...you are aware that rashard lewis and ray allen don't even play the same position...right?

dude, i LOVE basketball. IM a huge HUGE basketball fan. I DONT GIVE A FUCK if you think your right. Cuz frankly, everyones entitled to their own opinion, PERIOD. You aint a coach, an analyst or a sports writer...and even if you were, it still wouldn't matter for shit...cuz i'd still think the same thing. So really, fuck you. Rashard Lewis's game is primarly shooting open look threes. Dude doesn't ever get off a defender and make his own 3 point shots like a ray allen does. but people always assume that Lewis is some magical three point shooter, he's not. he just a POOR man's RAY allen. Cuz when i think of great three point shooting gaurds, obvisouly Ray allen comes to mind.

Old 05-25-09, 06:09 PM   #45
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
dude, i LOVE basketball. IM a huge HUGE basketball fan. I DONT GIVE A FUCK if you think your right. Cuz frankly, everyones entitled to their own opinion, PERIOD. You aint a coach, an analyst or a sports writer...and even if you were, it still wouldn't matter for shit...cuz i'd still think the same thing. So really, fuck you. Rashard Lewis's game is primarly shooting open look threes. Dude doesn't ever get off a defender and make his own 3 point shots like a ray allen does. but people always assume that Lewis is some magical three point shooter, he's not. he just a POOR man's RAY allen. Cuz when i think of great three point shooting gaurds, obvisouly Ray allen comes to mind.

rashard lewis isn't a gaurd though. he is a power forward.

and rashard lewis's game isn't shooting open look 3's...is it part of his game? yes...is it all he does? no..not at all....he does it..because that's what his team wants him to do...i don't know if you've noticed this...but orlando loves shooting 3's...so naturally...he has relied more on his 3 then other aspects of his game....but that's not primarily his game..it's just what orlando needs him to do....as well as..get to the basket..draw fouls...finish....etc..etc...and i don't know of anyone that thinks rashard lewis is some "magic" 3 point shooter..he's just another big man who can shoot the 3 ball effectively when he's in rhythm