RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-03, 11:01 AM   #1
Finesse Streetz

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Ready 2 Drop A Demo, But Need Producer, Manager, and Promoter. Read This Thread.

IP: 1AF8 C498

Ready 2 Drop A Demo, But Need Produce, Manager, and Promoter? Thats why Major League Management, Inc. is here. I am the CEO/In-House Producer. I develop the business and every aspect of our participation in the music industry. Right now, I am looking for about 3 to 4 acts that are hott in their area. If you like Major League Management, Inc.'s agenda, and we think you got what it takes, we can start business.

Take a look at the things we do:

(1.)I will discuss your demo with you or your group. We can go over song conception, production conception, and direction of the music.

(2.)I then produce 4 hott tracks for you or your group. If you live in a different state, we can communicate through phone and express mail. Don't worry if you stay out of state. I can get things to your within 48 hours.

(3.)I will have you go to a studio that you feel comfortable in. Thats if you live out of state. If you live in Illinois, we will work at Studio Chicago. The best studio in the Chicagoland area.

(4.)After demo is done, we shop it to labels, radio, get publishing through Major League Publishing, and copyrights and licensing. All lyrics will copyrighted to you, the client.

(5.)There is way more things that Major League Management will provide. We set up your website at soundclick, handle the promotions in a highly respectable manner.

All these services will cost you thousands at a managment company. We don't charge you as much as you think.

Our fee is only $275. Thats it, no doubt about. NO BULLSHIT!!! This is a one-time fee. Then we handle the rest. And if you are not satisfied, we will refund your money. ALL $275 of it. You can even start off paying installment payments. We start that at $50, then pay $25 dollars every week unitl payment is done. And we still start with the process.

Are you interested, you can email me at
majorleagueent@yahoo.com
If you really want to know more, call my office (708)371-9811

E.Deandre Townsend AKA Finesse Streetz.