RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-06, 10:40 AM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Hidden Messages in Songs...

IP: 7AD2 3C06

THREE SIX MAFIA = TRIPLE SIX MAFIA = 666 (satans number)

LISTEN TO STAY FLY A LITTLE CLOSER .
TO THE LADY SINGIN IN THE BACKGROUND .
YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS MUMBLIN HUH ?
BUT NAH, SHES SAYIN "YOU ARE GOD - YOU ARE KING - LUCIFER"
LISTEN TO IT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME,
YOU NEVER REALIZED THAT BEFORE HUH ?
LISTEN TO JUICY J'S PART HE SAYS "LUCIFER. LUCIFER" BEFORE HE STARTS FLOWIN .
AND THE RECORD LABEL IS "HYPNOTIZE MINDS"
THESE DUDES ARE HYPNOTIZING YOU & YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT .
IF YOU CAN REPOST ALL THESE "IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS, REPOST THIS" THEN REPOST THIS
SO NO ONE ELSE GETS TRICKED INTO HEARIN PEOPLE PRAISING SATAN

PASS THIS ON & DELETE THAT CRAP OFF YOUR PLAYLIST ASAP !!

I always ask people what samples they put in their beats before I put it on my computer because I don't want no hidden messages in my beats that I listen to constantly. And what's odd is I never suspected the track "Stay Fly" to have a hidden message in it. I don't have the track on my computer, so I can't say whether or not Juicy J (dude on the first verse says Lucifer before his verse). However, I HAD the instrumental 3 minutes ago and sure enough the woman says "You are God, You are King - The Lucifer part sounds stacked under the next "You are God portion".

Kinda like how Kanye does the testify sample and stack two different phrases closely...

Watch what you are playing in your house for those that are against satan. -_- For those that already knew about it, then spread the word. I just thought I'd let a few people know what I just figured out.

-BTW, I found this off of my friend's page on facebook... And I called all people that I knew that play that song ALL the time and listen to Three 6 Mafia heavily.
Old 03-03-06, 10:45 AM   #2
Sik Wit It

IP: 48B6 87C8

Wtf? Get one of those chain letters? But it's understandable of the 666 shit. :|
Old 03-03-06, 10:45 AM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
THREE SIX MAFIA = TRIPLE SIX MAFIA = 666 (satans number)

LISTEN TO STAY FLY A LITTLE CLOSER .
TO THE LADY SINGIN IN THE BACKGROUND .
YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS MUMBLIN HUH ?
BUT NAH, SHES SAYIN "YOU ARE GOD - YOU ARE KING - LUCIFER"
LISTEN TO IT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME,
YOU NEVER REALIZED THAT BEFORE HUH ?
LISTEN TO JUICY J'S PART HE SAYS "LUCIFER. LUCIFER" BEFORE HE STARTS FLOWIN .
AND THE RECORD LABEL IS "HYPNOTIZE MINDS"
THESE DUDES ARE HYPNOTIZING YOU & YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT .
IF YOU CAN REPOST ALL THESE "IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS, REPOST THIS" THEN REPOST THIS
SO NO ONE ELSE GETS TRICKED INTO HEARIN PEOPLE PRAISING SATAN

PASS THIS ON & DELETE THAT CRAP OFF YOUR PLAYLIST ASAP !!

I always ask people what samples they put in their beats before I put it on my computer because I don't want no hidden messages in my beats that I listen to constantly. And what's odd is I never suspected the track "Stay Fly" to have a hidden message in it. I don't have the track on my computer, so I can't say whether or not Juicy J (dude on the first verse says Lucifer before his verse). However, I HAD the instrumental 3 minutes ago and sure enough the woman says "You are God, You are King - The Lucifer part sounds stacked under the next "You are God portion".

Kinda like how Kanye does the testify sample and stack two different phrases closely...

Watch what you are playing in your house for those that are against satan. -_- For those that already knew about it, then spread the word. I just thought I'd let a few people know what I just figured out.

-BTW, I found this off of my friend's page on facebook... And I called all people that I knew that play that song ALL the time and listen to Three 6 Mafia heavily.

Thankyou for seeing that! WOW a person with eyes and a brain!! That's refreshing. 3-6 stated that they were semi-satanic in a source interview years ago because it was "different and new in rap" HAHHA yeah right, far from it.

Did you also know tha Dre's beats are all made using tones that are identified as trance enducing? Did you know he's not the only one?

We should dust off that Subliminal Messages thread again

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 10:46 AM   #4
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7615 3A3D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yeah i agreeee 666
Old 03-03-06, 10:46 AM   #5
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

damn did i just post "666"
Old 03-03-06, 11:32 AM   #6
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 423A 65FD

i hate three 6..

why the fuck do the have to be from tennessee?
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 11:45 AM   #7
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Thankyou for seeing that! WOW a person with eyes and a brain!! That's refreshing. 3-6 stated that they were semi-satanic in a source interview years ago because it was "different and new in rap" HAHHA yeah right, far from it.

Did you also know tha Dre's beats are all made using tones that are identified as trance enducing? Did you know he's not the only one?

We should dust off that Subliminal Messages thread again

I never knew about the Source Interview and especially dealing with them like no one cares (well I don't) bout Three 6 Mafia but that "Sippin on some Sizurp" song and some other song they did with Project Pat a while ago. Something looked wrong with them when they performed "Stay Fly" on Wild 'N Out a few weeks ago. And to find out about this I was like wtf?

And my niece was dancing to the instrumental and she only 1 and a half. She don't know what it mean... so I have to watch what I play around her since she ignorant to what's going on around her. She can't decide what to listen to and not to at her age, ya know? So I just want people to open their ears.

I know a lotta songs got iffy messages in them, but man this made me upset.
Old 03-03-06, 12:24 PM   #8
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 143E 679B

Quote:
I always ask people what samples they put in their beats before I put it on my computer because I don't want no hidden messages in my beats that I listen to constantly.

lmfao, damn you're paranoid.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 12:31 PM   #9
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

word this stuff is messed up. But really, i don't see how that part being in the instrumental brain washes anybody especially if they don't even know what it means..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 12:38 PM   #10
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

dont hate on three6 cause they hot
Old 03-03-06, 12:49 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I never knew about the Source Interview and especially dealing with them like no one cares (well I don't) bout Three 6 Mafia but that "Sippin on some Sizurp" song and some other song they did with Project Pat a while ago. Something looked wrong with them when they performed "Stay Fly" on Wild 'N Out a few weeks ago. And to find out about this I was like wtf?

And my niece was dancing to the instrumental and she only 1 and a half. She don't know what it mean... so I have to watch what I play around her since she ignorant to what's going on around her. She can't decide what to listen to and not to at her age, ya know? So I just want people to open their ears.

I know a lotta songs got iffy messages in them, but man this made me upset.

You're absolutely right, and you're completely justified in being upset. Here's the funny thing though; Do you think the stations don't know that? They know. They just don't care. They don't give a shit about us. If they did, radio stations wouldn't be anywhere NEAR what they're like today.

But so many rap tracks are packed with subliminal messages that you can't even hear! The technology to hide a voice in the tones of a beat has been around for years now, and you better believe that people are using it. It's all about money. They get paid off you being a zombie. The walking talking dead that think they're living. On a leash your entire life being jerked in one direction or the next literally daily.

But here's some other more audible, yet un-noticible messages that are plugged into your mind. When we listen to music, we zone out - it's human nature. Your concious focus is dulled and you open to the suggestions of the song. This is known as "trance". You're moving around, talking, living your life, but you're in a trance because your brain is a step above unconcious - you might even snap out of it sometimes like "oh shit". These are signs of trance. Now, did you know JKwon's song "get tipsy" had a repetitive whisper that says "...everybody in the club get tipsy..". Now when you're in a club dancing, you're already in trance from the music, so at this point, statements like "get tipsy" subconciously transform into commands - EXACTLY like if you were hypnotized, statements to "clap your hands" become commands that will make you...guess what...clap your hands. Redundancy reinforces this, and what a coincidence, the entire hook is redundant.

TV commercials work the EXACT same way. The images you are shown causes the brain to put down it's concious side (left brain that's analytical) and only go into its emotional side (the right right brain that paints its imagination). By using very low intellegence material (lyrics in songs, slow moving images in commercials, etc) that you DON'T need to think and put effort into automatically causes trance, and that's when they come up with slogans that sound one way, but mean something completely different to a person in trance, such as:

"Have it your way"
"What you crave"
"Get into it"
"GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!"
"Just do it"
"Double your pleasure. Double your fun"
"once you pop, you can't stop"
and so man more.

None of these are statements. In trance, they ALL are commands, every one of them. And this is but a snowflake on the tip of the iceburg.

People get paid millions to write these commercials and slogans, and there's a very specific reason why. Companies make more money off of you when you're brainwashed, so they study how to activate trance in your mind (as I've explained above) then insert the message. They even research the prime time to run their commercials - when the views minds are beat down from a day of work and dosen't have the strength to fight the messages. What a coincidence...in TV land, that time is called "Prime Time". Ever noticed how many different commercials that you see at night that you NEVER see during the day?

If it's one thing I know, it's the subconcious mind and the things that affect it. I've been studying things like subliminal messages and their structure for YEARS. I even intentionally made a subliminal message that sounds like one statement foward, and a completely different statment backwards when everyone was saying that it's impossible and pure coincidence that they appear in songs so frequently, just to illustrate how easily implemented this is. I'm glad you noticed this LF. I'm glad you're waking up and shedding the chains.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 01:00 PM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

wow...interesting ish....shits got me thinkin...but on the real. i never even looked at it that way. now i notice these things...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-06, 01:04 PM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
lmfao, damn you're paranoid.

The statement I made is straight up fa real. I just think differently than most, I guess.

But no I'm not paranoid. I'm big on spirituality and I do believe that if you listen to satanic music 24/7 that it's VERY possible to invite unwanted spirits in your house as well as around you.

But @ Kontro - I don't feel hypnotized this was taken off of my friends page. The bold portion's my words. But the song is about "Staying Fly" Where does god and king get used in the track once? Like it has no relevance to staying fly... and if I don't hear GOD in a clear relation to Jesus then a bell rings off in my head. Just like when people say "I would like to thank God" in their speeches. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

WHY? Because god is a term used different around the world, some people call the devil their god, others call Allah their god, greek mythology call Zeus the main god and have goddess. There's too many ways to translate the word god. But for a song like this, tell me where god or king has something to do with staying fly? -_-
Old 03-03-06, 01:14 PM   #14
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You're absolutely right, and you're completely justified in being upset. Here's the funny thing though; Do you think the stations don't know that? They know. They just don't care. They don't give a shit about us. If they did, radio stations wouldn't be anywhere NEAR what they're like today.

But so many rap tracks are packed with subliminal messages that you can't even hear! The technology to hide a voice in the tones of a beat has been around for years now, and you better believe that people are using it. It's all about money. They get paid off you being a zombie. The walking talking dead that think they're living. On a leash your entire life being jerked in one direction or the next literally daily.

But here's some other more audible, yet un-noticible messages that are plugged into your mind. When we listen to music, we zone out - it's human nature. Your concious focus is dulled and you open to the suggestions of the song. This is known as "trance". You're moving around, talking, living your life, but you're in a trance because your brain is a step above unconcious - you might even snap out of it sometimes like "oh shit". These are signs of trance. Now, did you know JKwon's song "get tipsy" had a repetitive whisper that says "...everybody in the club get tipsy..". Now when you're in a club dancing, you're already in trance from the music, so at this point, statements like "get tipsy" subconciously transform into commands - EXACTLY like if you were hypnotized, statements to "clap your hands" become commands that will make you...guess what...clap your hands. Redundancy reinforces this, and what a coincidence, the entire hook is redundant.

TV commercials work the EXACT same way. The images you are shown causes the brain to put down it's concious side (left brain that's analytical) and only go into its emotional side (the right right brain that paints its imagination). By using very low intellegence material (lyrics in songs, slow moving images in commercials, etc) that you DON'T need to think and put effort into automatically causes trance, and that's when they come up with slogans that sound one way, but mean something completely different to a person in trance, such as:

"Have it your way"
"What you crave"
"Get into it"
"GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!"
"Just do it"
"Double your pleasure. Double your fun"
"once you pop, you can't stop"
and so man more.

None of these are statements. In trance, they ALL are commands, every one of them. And this is but a snowflake on the tip of the iceburg.

People get paid millions to write these commercials and slogans, and there's a very specific reason why. Companies make more money off of you when you're brainwashed, so they study how to activate trance in your mind (as I've explained above) then insert the message. They even research the prime time to run their commercials - when the views minds are beat down from a day of work and dosen't have the strength to fight the messages. What a coincidence...in TV land, that time is called "Prime Time". Ever noticed how many different commercials that you see at night that you NEVER see during the day?

If it's one thing I know, it's the subconcious mind and the things that affect it. I've been studying things like subliminal messages and their structure for YEARS. I even intentionally made a subliminal message that sounds like one statement foward, and a completely different statment backwards when everyone was saying that it's impossible and pure coincidence that they appear in songs so frequently, just to illustrate how easily implemented this is. I'm glad you noticed this LF. I'm glad you're waking up and shedding the chains.

Yeah I noticed the whisper in get tipsy. And I understand that club beats pretty much take your mind off the words and get you feeling like ONE PHRASE in the song the whole time. Like that was something I noticed a while ago, but the way the mind works has been interesting to me too. People think they real slick tho. We gon' have problems LOL...
Old 03-03-06, 01:17 PM   #15
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

yo when i think about it its true, like when a crunk song comes on, when we at a club or the rink or sumthin, we jus start gettin crunk as hell without warning, pushin errbody jumpin all over, then as soon as it stops we do, and in chicago, when footwork music comes out, all of a sudden a circle forms, and niggas get 2 footworkin, or doin the forties, or when some dancin shit start 2 come on, ima start tickin, and pop lockin n shyt, i know fiya know what im sayin