RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Linguistic Expressions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-06, 02:44 PM   #1
DQ
Odi et Amo

The Revelation (0-0) vs. BlAzInHoT (0-0) vs. .:~SoldieR~:. (0-2)

IP: 4557 2EBB

Battles go up on MONDAY
Pieces are due FRIDAY
Voting ends SUNDAY/MONDAY

Rules can be found: here

TOPICS FOR WEEK 5: here

Please state who gets first, second and third place. The one with most votes will get 2 points, the second 1 and the third will be deducted 1 point. If one of them no-shows, the usual voting process is required.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 02-13-06, 07:05 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 40D5 78A8

You stand in a room filled with world leaders. In front of you, there is a button. If you push it, a nuclear bomb will be dropped on rogue states (such as Iraq, Iran,...). One side is telling you to do it, the other begs you not to. Show both reasonings and what you decide.

^^My topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Old 02-14-06, 09:56 AM   #3
BlAzInHoT
New to RV

IP: 127E 43A1

lol im doing the The Awakening, wtf is up wit that gay one?? fucked up shit
Send a message via AIM to BlAzInHoT  
Old 02-14-06, 01:28 PM   #4
BlAzInHoT
New to RV

nvm im doin ON THE BRINK also can i spit friday cuz i got alot of otha shit goin on rite now, im in two otha topical battles besides this one n a text battle due on thursday. n i would have time friday ta do it, if i cant ge the extension, ill try to spit by thursday, but cant promise anythin
Old 02-14-06, 01:45 PM   #5
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C9A2 1C80

It's due Friday, not Thursday

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 02-15-06, 09:36 AM   #6
BlAzInHoT
New to RV

oh, couldv swore that it was due thursday, good
Old 02-16-06, 12:56 PM   #7
BlAzInHoT
New to RV

found like 10 minutes to do this lol, keystyle baby so dont expect a masterpiece

crewsin on the bummpy road in the cold sweet~night, passin under the street~lights
I reach a high bridge, and my feet~fight to keep on goin, but i stop, excete~fright

As i pull the car ova to the~side of the bridges road, im thinkin why did she~died?
alantic oceans this hard G~cried, god dammit I to really keep strong i really~tried

but lost it all after i left intoxicated from the~bar, shakin, I get out of the~car
leavin the door open, its swingin bak and forth, im thinkin, go onto my knees~stars

up in the large black sky~shining, far in the distance i hear a loud high~whining
fire truck i figure, start askin where are you god? please to me why not try~signin

to me if i should do this or~should~not,i was happy when she was here before~those~shots
rang out n sprang out n struk n killed her, now in this world theres nothin anymore~I~got

to fukin live for, i bound up on short~wall of the bridge, lookin down, not a short~fall
to the end, dark water lying beneath my eyes, people pullin over n this report~calls

to local police, they sayin man bout to jump~to~death, i stary cry, heart pumps~blood~beth
was my baby, my girl, the only fukin person i have left in this world, i stump~my~breath

bout to fall down, but then the police~arrive n startle me before i take my nice~long~dive
one comes near,he means peace~i~strive to listen, do you really want to cease~to~survive?

he ask me, i respond i dont~no with confusion, he keeps talkin, i keep listenin i wont~go
to heaven hes tellin me now, man dont~throw your life away my heart pounding it wont~slow

close my eyes, turn to jump, i~fall, feel somethin grasp my waist in the cold air i~stall
the rope tighly around and i slamm into the bridges high~wall,they start tuggin i~call

out loudly in pain of the rope sqeezin my~waist, they pullin me up at a very high~pace
in no time at all im bak up at the high~base, i see their faces as my body they enbrace

n pull me in toward them n put me in their~car, by night in prison in a cell square~bars
stoppin my break out, thinkin, her death almost killed myself n brought me way to damn far

uppin ya'lls
Old 02-18-06, 05:04 PM   #8
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C9A2 1C80

Double no-show

BlAzInHoT wins

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...