RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-08, 01:56 AM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I don't really show my feelings to anyone.

I don't say "I love you" to anyone in my family. Shit, I don't even hug them at all unless its meaningful. Like if my mom, or either one of my sisters is upset I might give them a hug. But my dad, or my two bros.. they get nothing coz that is just how I am.

Its not that I don't love them, or that I love them less. I just don't show my emotions at all to anyone really. The last time I got really emotional was at my grandad's funeral, since then I've been like a rock though.
Old 11-21-08, 09:16 AM   #17
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Bottle up and explode!
Old 11-21-08, 10:44 AM   #18
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: A7D1 468A

my dad had to run away because he got im some trouble with the law, so I have no idea where he is or how to contact him... so everytime he calls me once in a blue moon i always tell him I love him and I miss him before he hangs up... I guess it really also depends on the relationship. If your dad was about to die, I'm pretty sure more than half the cats here would say I love you to your dad before he takes his last breathe.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 02:04 PM   #19
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

well..ive never lived with my dad..and i dont get to see him that much...so whenever we get off the phone we say i love you...not a big deal if you ask me..if i were you..id say it.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 02:10 PM   #20
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9776 44EE

I never said "I love you" to either of my parents, or any of my family. tha last person i said it to wuz my grandmother tha last time i saw her b4 she died. but after seeing my dad gitting slowly torchered by having his fingers slowly ripped off by that fucking wood splitter over tha summer, that shit fucked me up. when he wuz in tha hospital that night, b4 i left i told him i loved him. n sense then, whenever i see my parents, i tell them i love them when we say goodbye. actually, after my dad gotout of tha hospital and wuz all fucked up on morphine in bed, i wuz giving him some pills n shit, n he almost started to cry and he said that when i told him i loved him it almost made it worth going through that shit, i wuz just like "ay ay spicca, don't say that" n then he said sumthin like, i never said it to him so he thought i didn't love him, so i felt fuckin guilty, lol. cuz i do know that shit means a lot to him, cuz my grandfather NEVER, not once, ever told him that he loved him, n it always bothered him.

so werd, if you love a mafucka let them know, don't let them die n then have regrets, cuz nuthin can change that shit, n u never know when they gonna go. that thread i just made about that girl gittin smoked by tha dump truck just proves that.

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 11-21-08, 02:37 PM   #21
Ysdat
Whys That?

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 967B 85BD

My dads dead, when Im going through fucked up shit I used to kick it with a beer and talk to him, @ the end of my little sorry ass conversation Id say I love you.

Guess its the same thing, lol
Old 11-21-08, 04:55 PM   #22
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 53B3 536D

yeah people need reminded, and even though you don't a lot a of people aren't that strong and actually need it, your jtr your dad doesn't seem to be that type of person but its always good anyway, and could put the relationship on a higher level. like what these peeps is sayin how they never said it till sumin bad happens, that was the same with me, when you find out whats important in life you progress and find that saying i love you is very important.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-08, 05:35 PM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

my dad went to the olympics for Judo, he's a pretty tough dude but he's also a big baby deep down haha
Old 11-21-08, 06:16 PM   #24
Magic5

IP: 060C C79E

I try to drop a courtesy "I love you" to my dad and my mom every once in a while. I'm kinda rolling with Fletcher on this shit. I love them, I just don't like showing emotions to very many people.

I hadn't told my mom I loved her in like, two or so years and for whatever reason, one day I was just like what the fuck am I doing. I don't see her that much anymore, but when I do I try to casually slip the "I love you" in.
Old 11-22-08, 05:58 PM   #25
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 7018 F7F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
I never said "I love you" to either of my parents, or any of my family. tha last person i said it to wuz my grandmother tha last time i saw her b4 she died. but after seeing my dad gitting slowly torchered by having his fingers slowly ripped off by that fucking wood splitter over tha summer, that shit fucked me up. when he wuz in tha hospital that night, b4 i left i told him i loved him. n sense then, whenever i see my parents, i tell them i love them when we say goodbye. actually, after my dad gotout of tha hospital and wuz all fucked up on morphine in bed, i wuz giving him some pills n shit, n he almost started to cry and he said that when i told him i loved him it almost made it worth going through that shit, i wuz just like "ay ay spicca, don't say that" n then he said sumthin like, i never said it to him so he thought i didn't love him, so i felt fuckin guilty, lol. cuz i do know that shit means a lot to him, cuz my grandfather NEVER, not once, ever told him that he loved him, n it always bothered him.

so werd, if you love a mafucka let them know, don't let them die n then have regrets, cuz nuthin can change that shit, n u never know when they gonna go. that thread i just made about that girl gittin smoked by tha dump truck just proves that.

werd

colby....

i love you

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-08, 06:33 PM   #26
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A01A 2C53

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
colby....

i love you

you don't love me... you just love my doggystyle werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!