RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Rap Superstar
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-06, 11:15 AM   #1
L.E
L.E

Pre-Season: Will S.Unyu Vs. Prah'Ject

IP: 8471 8CE5

This can be an Audio Battle or a Text Battle.

You two can discuss it.

Rules:

Two Minutes Minimum

or

10 Lines Minimum

Verses are due on Friday, November 17, 2006.

Good Luck.

Last edited by L.E : 11-09-06 at 11:36 AM.
Send a message via AIM to L.E Send a message via MSN to L.E   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 12:12 PM   #2
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 3A09 2477

Yeah this gon be audio, we already know txt dnt happen b/w real niggas this gon be a nice battle
Old 11-10-06, 11:26 AM   #3
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 2143 04F1

checkity check
mos def audio
I gotta take my tme with the verse, Im in another tourney at the present time

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-06, 03:30 PM   #4
PrahJect
Champion

Aight that's kl its for friday so we got a week bruh
Old 11-12-06, 10:32 PM   #5
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Pissy Pj's
BTW, That "or we can do it like Arsenio Hall in Harlem Nights" was said by Murder Mook first I believed. Now me and you BOTH know you've heard Murder Mook battles
HOLLA!!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-13-06, 04:17 PM   #6
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

www.soundclick.com/dollaback

"Its Basic (Ge Da Bitch Diss)"

Theres a verse

then a beat switch, then another verse and then a freestyle acapella at the end...

peeped yours zone im feeling it g luck
Old 11-13-06, 04:23 PM   #7
Killa-K
Flyweight

IP: 4D10 1948

Not a vote jus feed y'all.

Prah.....everything was nice here lyrics were nice....and like tha two beat changes and the accapella at the end. Was that a freestyle at tha end or were u jus spittin it acapella. Haha u had some hottt lines haha nice personals too haha.....overall.....8/10

Zone....Beat choice was righ perfect fo a diss imo....some nice lines 'leave you as stiff as an african statue' nice shit...feelin it....n some aight personals too like tha murda mook lines flippin shit....overall....7/10

Imo...prah jus took this cause his lines were harder and beat change and acapella jus outshined u.....but you both came hard nice battle....good luck to both....1
Old 11-13-06, 04:24 PM   #8
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

nah jus an accapella no doubt
Old 11-13-06, 04:33 PM   #9
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

^^^OH AND IF YALL DNT KNW WHO PHASE ONE, hes a rapper that was on here but around on the other forums...ull see how he links in here with the track
Old 11-13-06, 04:49 PM   #10
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Lol, we should've agreed on a specific time limit

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-13-06, 04:57 PM   #11
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

shit said two mins min, but we cud have
Old 11-13-06, 05:05 PM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

lol @ sayin I sound like anyone when you was doin the Jae Millz' trademark "huuuuh"
and your voice sounds more like Phase One then anyone's
like the girl version of Phase, lmao

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-13-06, 05:06 PM   #13
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

So what if i sound like phase aint biting his style b, jus listen to phase tracks and ya tracks compared to the shit u used to, ya whole rhyme scheme on his shit
Old 11-13-06, 05:07 PM   #14
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

I dont even sound like phase, check his tracks and mine, nothing similar..fuck u hearing?
Old 11-13-06, 05:14 PM   #15
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Compared to the shit I used to do?
Of course my shit from 8 months ago isnt gonna sound like my shit from today, its called elevating.
Just like you got better from 8 months ago, why wouldnt a nigga want to up his shit?
As far as sounding like Phase, NOPE, I dont sound like Jae Millz. I told Phase that he be soundin like Jae Millz, atleast he dont be biting his adlibs and shit
"huuuuh?"
Yes, dog, your VOICE, I didnt say your style, I said your VOICE. Soft ass voice and shit.
you aint have no comment about the Arsenio Hall in Harlem Nghts remark, did you?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote: