RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-08, 08:25 PM   #16
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 2DD9 BEA7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENSTINCTZ
LOL I WAS JUS MESSIN ARROUND...

I know....just had to throw my 2 cents in
Old 01-11-08, 03:42 AM   #17
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: F812 6631

Call of duty 4 has nothing 2 do with it im watching actual War videos in Iraq filmed gun battles. and Honestly I can give a fuck less what you shit bags think. I'll have benefits out the fuckin ass.
Old 01-11-08, 06:28 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

OK, so you want to fight in a war against people you don't even know, people that have absolutely nothing to do with you at all, for the sake of your country.

The very same country that would be paying you to be a pawn in a game of idiocy, in which you are put in situations where your life is at risk. Meaning that a bit of pride and some oil is worth more to the country you're serving than your well being is.

I don't know much about the state of the war, but I do know that patriotism for such a gay reason is pretty lame. Maybe if you were thankful for the opportunities living in America has brought you, and the wonderful life you have been allowed to live because of your country, and you want to give something back, then that might be at least a passable reason to want to join the army.

But honestly, you can't hide from us that you are just a kid who saw some videos of "cool" (what the fuck?) gun battles, and you want to do what you saw in the videos.

Seriously, you are being an idiot. No amount of money or benefits should be enough to persuade you to kill another person that you know nothing about, or to put yourself in a situation as dangerous as war.

But hey, you probably don't give a shit. Most people with similar mindsets as you don't. Then they end up joining the army and posting videos on youtube of them laughing while killing people, patting each other on the back for fucking murder, and shouting out that they "got one!"

It might not be noticeable since we're so immersed in this time period, but to be honest, we live in a really backwards, primitive, and idiotic era.
Old 01-11-08, 09:39 AM   #19
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

I don't think he's doing it for the blood and guts. He hasn't mentioned that at all to be honest. All he did was counter the "You're playing too much Call for Duty 4" with, "No, I'm educating myself on what is really going on over in Iraq." He also mentioned benefits out the ass in his last post which is true. The army will pay for 100% of your medical to include your immediate family (wife, kids, etc.). You also get a free place to live, and if all those free places are taken up, they give you extra money to go find a place to live. They also give you free food, or if you live with your spouse and kids, they give you extra money so you won't have to sit in a dining facility and eat without your family every night. The list goes on and on about all the benefits the army has to offer, but it would take me too long to write them all out to people who could really care less.
Old 01-11-08, 09:48 AM   #20
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

although im not interested in joining the armed forces i actually am interested in what you have to say seeing as you have first hand experience

feel free to elaborate
Old 01-11-08, 09:58 AM   #21
*Froze*
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6A91 ECBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
Call of duty 4 has nothing 2 do with it im watching actual War videos in Iraq filmed gun battles. and Honestly I can give a fuck less what you shit bags think. I'll have benefits out the fuckin ass.

Canada isn't in Iraq, that's the problem...

^Canada Bitch^
Old 01-11-08, 10:48 AM   #22
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Froze*

Canada is in Iraq. They are not as heavily in there as the US is, but they're there
Old 01-11-08, 11:00 AM   #23
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
although im not interested in joining the armed forces i actually am interested in what you have to say seeing as you have first hand experience

feel free to elaborate

I haven't been to Iraq yet, but I've been in the army for over 6 years. Actually, I think I just went over 7. I'm married, I have 3 kids with my wife and I have a kid who I pay child support for who lives with his mom in Philly. I live in a brand new 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2100 (or so) square feet house for free on base. There's a military hospital on base that I can take my kids to 24/7 for anything......even a little fever at 3:00 in the morning and I don't pay a thing for it. My dental is free, but I pay a small co-pay for my family since the army doesn't do dental work on civilians. I have more than enough money to live on, so I bought myself a new 2007 Chevy Impala. The army paid me about $3,000 to go to school in Fort Jackson, SC for 2 months because I was away from my family and all the out of pocket expenses it cost me. I've got to experience a whole different culture when I was stationed in Germany for 3 years. When I'm not at work I can do whatever I please and go where ever I want. I also get 30 days paid leave every year.....and if I don't use them up, they carry over to the next year. I use the free gym on post (we have 3 of them on post here) to work out or play basketball. It also has an indoor pool. I can now use my army experience to get a job in human resources since I'm in retention. If I don't like where I'm at, there are ways to move to a different base if its available. When I deploy (looking like May) I will get hazard pay, separation pay, and all kinds of other pay that will nearly double my current salary. When I get into Iraq, I will be sitting in an office most of the time working on reenlistments of all the Soldiers working hard to keep our country free. Their reenlistment bonuses are averaging around $20,000 and if they reenlist in Iraq, its tax free. Their normal pay in Iraq is tax free also. The army also offers 100% tuition assistance for accredited colleges so I can go to school for free. I can go on and on, but I can't really think of anymore right now
Old 01-11-08, 12:05 PM   #24
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Froze*

No, you see, that IS the problem.

Because looking on this map I got right here, Canada is smack dab in the middle of Iraq.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 01-11-08, 01:46 PM   #25
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7E9E 0BDF

Quote:
but when the fuck has Australia been to war?

there the most non fighting country next to canada.

lmao think kid. Before you make stupid ass comments

and damn @ Indeph beating me to the COD 4 comment

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-08, 02:17 PM   #26
KM

Text Record: 9-6
IP: 627A 9BFF

Quote:
yup Im thinkin about serving for my country. who else here is or has besides Enygma.

...been in 3 years now....
Old 01-12-08, 01:26 PM   #27
Oh D
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 891B 44D0

i thought bout joinin da army...then i thought na
Old 01-15-08, 06:02 PM   #28
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I haven't been to Iraq yet, but I've been in the army for over 6 years. Actually, I think I just went over 7. I'm married, I have 3 kids with my wife and I have a kid who I pay child support for who lives with his mom in Philly. I live in a brand new 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2100 (or so) square feet house for free on base. There's a military hospital on base that I can take my kids to 24/7 for anything......even a little fever at 3:00 in the morning and I don't pay a thing for it. My dental is free, but I pay a small co-pay for my family since the army doesn't do dental work on civilians. I have more than enough money to live on, so I bought myself a new 2007 Chevy Impala. The army paid me about $3,000 to go to school in Fort Jackson, SC for 2 months because I was away from my family and all the out of pocket expenses it cost me. I've got to experience a whole different culture when I was stationed in Germany for 3 years. When I'm not at work I can do whatever I please and go where ever I want. I also get 30 days paid leave every year.....and if I don't use them up, they carry over to the next year. I use the free gym on post (we have 3 of them on post here) to work out or play basketball. It also has an indoor pool. I can now use my army experience to get a job in human resources since I'm in retention. If I don't like where I'm at, there are ways to move to a different base if its available. When I deploy (looking like May) I will get hazard pay, separation pay, and all kinds of other pay that will nearly double my current salary. When I get into Iraq, I will be sitting in an office most of the time working on reenlistments of all the Soldiers working hard to keep our country free. Their reenlistment bonuses are averaging around $20,000 and if they reenlist in Iraq, its tax free. Their normal pay in Iraq is tax free also. The army also offers 100% tuition assistance for accredited colleges so I can go to school for free. I can go on and on, but I can't really think of anymore right now

the perks and benefits seem pretty impressive, but i guess they should be, due to the nature of the job. much respect for real.
Old 01-17-08, 11:50 AM   #29
Ambient
I just don't give a fuck!

Text Record: 5-0
IP: F8E6 C711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
How long have you been playing Call of Duty 4?

ROFL!

Me personally, I don't think I could be without my family for months on end.
Old 01-17-08, 04:19 PM   #30
L.E
L.E

IP: DBA9 C526

Quote:
but when the fuck has Australia been to war?

there the most non fighting country next to canada.

Non-fighting country?

Who the fuck do you think is backing up the US in Iraq and Aphganistan?

I know people in that shit man.