RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-08, 04:13 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
x has got me blown away

IP: F4CB 9C09

HOLY SHIT...yea yea i know im gonna catch some shit from people that been doing this shit on a bigger scale, not saying any names..*cough* nostradaumous *cough*

but exxtasy is the fuckin best drug EVER! i tried that shit saturday afternoon after i got done smoking a shit load of weed imported fresh from miami florida and wow i think im already addicted lol. i felt like i was fucking untouchable. like i was a fuckin one man army that no one can go up against...i was the biggest prick on saturday lol and nothing beats watching football while your floating off the edge of your seat
Old 01-15-08, 01:27 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 170E 527B

give you shit? why bro

i remember the first time i tried extacy.. i ate 4 mdma caps.. fuck it was good ay..

enjoy it while it lasts though man, e's are only good for a while and they slowly get shitter and shitter each time... give it a few months of doing it every weekend and eventually youll get over them...

btw, dont smoke weed while your high... smoke it when you start to come down off them, it releases more seretonum into your blood and keeps the high going for a little while... n also lessens the come down...
Old 01-15-08, 01:29 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Right now man I'm addicted to rain.... we dont get it that often on the gold coast, its always sunny here... but when it pours down, we can go to the cow farms and pick bags full of shrooms...

i cant get enough of those things...
Old 01-15-08, 02:29 AM   #4
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
IP: A85F F48C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
give you shit? why bro

i remember the first time i tried extacy.. i ate 4 mdma caps.. fuck it was good ay..

enjoy it while it lasts though man, e's are only good for a while and they slowly get shitter and shitter each time... give it a few months of doing it every weekend and eventually youll get over them...

btw, dont smoke weed while your high... smoke it when you start to come down off them, it releases more seretonum into your blood and keeps the high going for a little while... n also lessens the come down...

Dude you tell no lie's, superman you need to listen to this man.............
enjoy it y it lasts, fucking superb at the time, coz it fades big time.Unless you meet new people each time, coz then you get to speak absoulate shit each time and every time.If you live in a small populated place keep experimenting continuesly otherwise your ass will get bored big time aight.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-08, 03:39 AM   #5
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

yea i wanna try acid really bad but its $50 per capsule. but yea everything is the best the 1st few times then it gets boring. thats how everything works.
Old 01-15-08, 03:53 AM   #6
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uperman
yea i wanna try acid really bad but its $50 per capsule. but yea everything is the best the 1st few times then it gets boring. thats how everything works.

Word thats the most sence iv heard you talk bout drugs, no dis-respect- but thats same as everything you take a likein to, as most people do get bored of everything that they put there attention too. As for acid, be carefull with that shit, its ok but dont abuse it like we like too, coz you may never come down........... happens to any1.Profesers say that your clinicly insane if you've tried it even once(due to effects). Obviously mite not happen to you, but from what iv read of your posts you remind me of an old best m8 trying new things-but he wasnt so lucky. I wouldnt recommend it 2 god but your boss of urself man, jus dont abuse it........(not trying to preach) Peace.
Old 01-15-08, 03:55 AM   #7
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Besides that it sounds expensive over there, fuck wid that.......... cheap as chips over here........
Old 01-15-08, 07:51 AM   #8
Oh D
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 891B 44D0

sniff caine. smoke weed
Old 01-15-08, 11:34 AM   #9
L.E
L.E

IP: DBA9 C526

Smoke weed and drink beer.

Old 01-15-08, 02:25 PM   #10
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
Besides that it sounds expensive over there, fuck wid that.......... cheap as chips over here........

well yet again, thats what a friend told me according to who he gets it from so i probably can get it cheaper through other people i just dont know where else to find it. and even though im flirting with death i still try ta be aware of what can happen so i make sure im careful
Old 01-15-08, 03:07 PM   #11
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uperman
well yet again, thats what a friend told me according to who he gets it from so i probably can get it cheaper through other people i just dont know where else to find it. and even though im flirting with death i still try ta be aware of what can happen so i make sure im careful

yeah man sounds like the bloke is trying to make extra pocket money.Dont know how popular it is over there but if you do decide to try it, look for a better deal b4 paying over the odds.My self would be more worried about going mad, rather then die'ing. PEACĀ£
Old 01-15-08, 03:32 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Well acid doesent come in capsuls... if he meant vials then 50 would be a reasonable price...

and if the guy can get vials... then fuck, go for your life... youll get a stronger more pure trip anyway... aslong as its been kept well...

and dont worry about going insane... one thing youve always got to remember is that you will come out of it... the first few times can be scary cause you wont be used to drugs actually lasting that long... but keep some valliums or sleeping pills there for when your sick of it... you deffo need a kill switch..
Old 01-15-08, 03:42 PM   #13
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Well acid doesent come in capsuls... if he meant vials then 50 would be a reasonable price...

and if the guy can get vials... then fuck, go for your life... youll get a stronger more pure trip anyway... aslong as its been kept well...

and dont worry about going insane... one thing youve always got to remember is that you will come out of it... the first few times can be scary cause you wont be used to drugs actually lasting that long... but keep some valliums or sleeping pills there for when your sick of it... you deffo need a kill switch..

word............................................. Definately have that switch, good advice bro. Yeah didnt think it came in capsules.........
Old 01-15-08, 04:09 PM   #14
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 3D45 ACA0

Weed, shrooms, beer. Period.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-08, 07:52 PM   #15
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

oh, i never seen acid before i just heard of it and someone was high when they were explaining it to me