RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-07, 11:39 AM   #1
namix
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
confirming my verse was bit...

IP: 4EDF 209A

As per my response in:
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...263#post3132263
Quote:
Originally Posted by namix
this is namix... figured its the start of a new year and i'd clarify/confirm some bites...

Yes - he bit almost every 'wordplay' i used in that particular verse... he flipped the wordplay HORRIBLY (which is a poor reflection on my original drop I must say)... If you are going to bite my verse and completely come off sounding like namix wordplay - at least have the courtesy to bite the lines/verse word for word so that people do not associate this completely disgusting wording to my steeze... my wordplay is frequently stretched enough -- I would never have one a damn battle with it if I couldn't phrase it appropriately lol..

and Omega's history on the topic was actually almost eerily accurate to the point he reminded me of details lol... some kid on bboys challenged me to a wordplay battle on girl's names... so I dropped, and then he did actually say that he could not drop because I used all of the girl names hahah... But I did even conclude my verse with "the Doris thaat way -->"...

I asked bboys if anyone still had the drop for whatever reason... i'll post it if i can dig it up...this is more about making sure ya'll don't think i word my shit THAT bad than it is about caring about this dude biting the verse lol....

peace...

particularly since the dude started responding and defending the fact when like 3 people were calling him out, I figured i'd follow up... good looking out...

coincidentally enough, unlike "Enlightend", i don't have my verse saved on the computer lol... I will see if any bboys have it - it is far more polished than this dude's delivery... i can prove "this is really me", just tell me how lol... if i just posted it on bboys and rapworld tho, both have since crashed (at least once) -- only bboys is back up as far as i know...

so shit, if I can't find it, lets just say I didn't write this, because with his horrible flips of each line, I am embarassed by association..

stay up fella's...
Old 01-06-07, 11:52 AM   #2
namix
Herb

WAIT - I GOT IT!!!! Don't know if this is enough proof...

But the dude said:
"If I was a girl, I’d be a "Dee" or a "Diana", it isn’t really insulting/
And if you were a girl, either way you’d STILL be "a Pauline"/ "

Lets see here...
(a) why would "I" be called "Dee" or "Diana"? Shirley the author of this wordplay is too clever to pick a random bitches name and call himself it...?
(b) oh wait, I remember, because I am namix (originally Dynamix, aka D, aka Dyna)... The girl names were the most applicable for me (outside of the obvious "dyna")...
(c) HE PUT QUOTES AROUND NON-WORDPLAY hahah.... i just said that in the setup to bring calling my opponent "a Pauline" into context... The "Dee" and "Diana" is not wordplay -- that is like "sign of a biter 101".... Not only is he a biter, but he is an ignorant biter...

lol, i guess it still isn't as bad as the time a kid bit my "Grafitti Artist" topical, in which I actually had my name in the drop towards the end -- and then when people called him out, he started saying "I just posted this because i thought it was good"... that is about as bad of a biter as it gets lol.... but yea, i don't like biters, but i can't stand the ones that like sit around justifying/defending the fact that they didn't bite... so i can help prove this further if need be.... just let me know!

peace
Old 01-06-07, 12:12 PM   #3
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

who tha fuck r you talkin to..????
Old 01-06-07, 12:16 PM   #4
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 4B28 DEAE

A while ago NGN dude bit his shit but the site it was posted on was deleted, but Namix finally showed up I guess

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye

Last edited by Sir Smash'Alot : 01-06-07 at 12:26 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-07, 12:28 PM   #5
namix
Herb

i thought i was being all responsive and shit since it was only about 2 months ago haha... oh well, im out -- peace....
Old 01-06-07, 12:53 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

namix lol, now that's a mofo i ain't seen in a long time

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote