RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-05, 08:23 PM   #1
Poetic Tragedy
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Free Stanley "Tookie" Williams?

IP: 17A8 F574

for all who DONT know who stanley williams is i will elaborate....

Stanley williams was once the king of the crips, Him and raymond washington started the gang in 1971. As of right now stanley williams is in death row for murdering 4 people in a robery which he only obtained $120. in 1981 he was convicted of these crimes and for 24 years he has been sitting in death row..

Now you also have to take into consideration his positive impacts on the world...

At first when he got into death row he was as bad as ever still...but he changed in the years he has been there,now to look at the positives..

he brought crips and bloods to a truce by his Peace protocol(not all)
He has put out 8 kids books and 1 biography to keep kids away from bangin
he has been nominated for 2 nobel prizes...
1. one for peace
2. The second for literature

he has public service announcments from death row...

now he has been in solitary confinement for the past 24 years of his life in san quentin..he has appealed 24 times and each time been denied and been brought 1 step closer to death...

in my opinion this man is a role model,how can you be a role model to kids if you have commited crimes like his you ask..because he has learnt from his mistakes and he been through hard times which makes him a perfect as a role model and to teach kids..and killing any one because of their actions,i call revenge..not punishment... Id Like To hear Your Opinions On This Too..

If you would like to see stanley williams free and out of death row..Please show your support and sign the petition...

http://www.petitiononline.com/stw4804/petition.html

Send a message via AIM to Poetic Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Poetic Tragedy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-05, 11:08 PM   #3
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2AFF F797

He killed 4 people, he should suffer for his actions. He's seen his wrongs, good for him. Maybe now his story will help keep those who follow him from choosing his path, but he still killed those 4 people and writing books will not bring them back.

I don't like the death penalty cuz it teaches about revenge, but ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 08-15-05, 10:03 AM   #4
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: F758 A55D

he should be freed....
yes, he is guilty of killin those people, but he's obviously changed
the part of him that killed the people is already dead...
not gonna sign the petition tho cause there might be more to this that i dont know...
Old 08-15-05, 05:33 PM   #5
Poetic Tragedy
New to RV

iigh thas cool i dont Ask you to sign it, i juss ask if you strongly agree with him gettin let out show sum support but i jus wanna hear opinions on this..

Yes he did kill those ppl, yes i was wrong, but yes he has changed, and yes he could have possibly saved thousands and thousands of youth around the world, and imagine the help he could do to the world if he wasnt on death row and had time and shit he could do amazing things to the world.

Send a message via AIM to Poetic Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Poetic Tragedy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 05:37 PM   #6
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 742C 7013

ye just take tookie off death row fo sho!!!!
Old 08-16-05, 05:35 AM   #7
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Damn double post.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-16-05, 05:36 AM   #8
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

Theres a movie about him, hes played by Jamie Foxx. Its called Redemption.. you can get it at any movie store. Its pretty good too.

Its always different for someone to say that he should die for what he did, when they arent the ones sittin on Death Row. Capital Punishment is joke, its the government playing God.

I would sign to take him off Death Row.. but out of jail? He should be punished for what he done.. life in prison does just that. And if you read any of his books, you'll know he isnt bullshitting just to get into heaven.. its very sincere, an you can tell hes bein real.

Free Tookie? Nah...

Keep Tookie Alive!

He has the ability to speak to the youth, maybe reach some kids that are on the same path as he was, save them from a similar fate.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-16-05, 09:55 AM   #9
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 8376 4D75

yea, i'd sign somethin to get him off death row, because i dont agree with the death penalty anyways...
and i'm gonna watch the movie too
Old 08-16-05, 03:28 PM   #10
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Tragedy
for all who DONT know who stanley williams is i will elaborate....

Stanley williams was once the king of the crips, Him and raymond washington started the gang in 1971. As of right now stanley williams is in death row for murdering 4 people in a robery which he only obtained $120. in 1981 he was convicted of these crimes and for 24 years he has been sitting in death row..

Now you also have to take into consideration his positive impacts on the world...

At first when he got into death row he was as bad as ever still...but he changed in the years he has been there,now to look at the positives..

he brought crips and bloods to a truce by his Peace protocol(not all)
He has put out 8 kids books and 1 biography to keep kids away from bangin
he has been nominated for 2 nobel prizes...
1. one for peace
2. The second for literature

he has public service announcments from death row...

now he has been in solitary confinement for the past 24 years of his life in san quentin..he has appealed 24 times and each time been denied and been brought 1 step closer to death...

in my opinion this man is a role model,how can you be a role model to kids if you have commited crimes like his you ask..because he has learnt from his mistakes and he been through hard times which makes him a perfect as a role model and to teach kids..and killing any one because of their actions,i call revenge..not punishment... Id Like To hear Your Opinions On This Too..

If you would like to see stanley williams free and out of death row..Please show your support and sign the petition...

http://www.petitiononline.com/stw4804/petition.html

still dosent bring away from the fact that he killed 4 people.... i mean think about if someone killed 4 people over something retarded and in cold blood.would you want them to get out? think of those peoples fam's i wouldnt want someone like that to get out of prison.. jus cuz he was acting nice.. he needs to man up and pay for his crime

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 08-16-05, 07:22 PM   #11
Poetic Tragedy
New to RV

he has manned up and spent 24 years of his life in prison thats just about 25 years...manning up isnt gettin executed okay...he has taken responsibility...he isnt even complaining about death row..he is more focused on the kids..

Old 08-16-05, 09:25 PM   #12
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pookey Pants
still dosent bring away from the fact that he killed 4 people.... i mean think about if someone killed 4 people over something retarded and in cold blood.would you want them to get out? think of those peoples fam's i wouldnt want someone like that to get out of prison.. jus cuz he was acting nice.. he needs to man up and pay for his crime

Hahaha.. Man up an pay for his crimes?

This kid is too focused on net-gangsterism. I cant believe you said he needs to man up.. this kid should be banned from this area, clearly intellectual discussions is not his forte.

Hes on Death Row.. do you realize what its like to be in line to DIE? Most guys on death row do absolutely nothing but cry an go crazy when they are there. This guy has chosen to use his perdicament for the better, chose to educate the youth of today to spare their lives an help them escape a similar fate as him. An you have the balls to tell this guy to Man up?

Shut the fuck up, an I mean that in the nicest way.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-16-05, 10:19 PM   #13
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: 76ED 93A3

Yea...free him......don't just kill the man....I'm sure he's repented for w/e the fuck it is he did....
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 09:14 PM   #15
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9457 B83E

who cares if hes changed or sorry do u know how many killers would be roaming the streets if we beleived all their shit alot
i say kill him shoot his veins up

O.Y.D.