RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-05, 06:44 PM   #1
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Death.

IP: FE0E 1BB0

I dont really know exactly what I'm asking here.... But, recently I'v been accpetnig death more as, not just the end of life, but something else. I dont know exactly, I just think, After Religions preaching about souls, Heaven, Hell etc. It all must come from some sort of origin of fact, I mean, obviously, there isnt a city in the sky holiding every single good person who ever died. And there Isnt An eternal Torture for the Bad. But What Is your opinions of what actually happens?

I'v always thought that it was some kind of ressurection, but i guess thats more wishful thinking of not wanting to die. But there might be different levels of what happens after death, in comparison to peoples acceptances of dieing. Like, If someone was murdered, in the prime of life, and wanted to continue living, they may be stuck somewhere continually watching the living, and not being able to anything, Which would Be Shit. I dunno.

But also, If Death Is Just the end, Its not exactly that bad, your not living in torment remembering what you had, yuor just gone.

Somethin makes me think thats not the case though....

Your Thoughts?

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-05, 07:19 PM   #2
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
I dont really know exactly what I'm asking here.... But, recently I'v been accpetnig death more as, not just the end of life, but something else. I dont know exactly, I just think, After Religions preaching about souls, Heaven, Hell etc. It all must come from some sort of origin of fact,

It does come from somewhere...there's this theory that if you can imagine or think up something, praying, etc..then there is a realm where it exists..i believe that when we die, we are not really dead, but reborn into a different form and don't necessarily have bodies like we do here, like we are used too. Our energy is constantly regrouping and moving infinately through time and space. i don't know and i'm not going to say we go here or heaven or anything like that, because i think those assumptions are stupid. But i think we carry on,and maybe not as a single being either, but kind of like a whole unit... functioning as one, like the earth does. Theres a task for everything.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 08-30-05, 07:21 PM   #3
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

I believe...

Once you die thats it your gone, you just cease to exist.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 08-30-05, 07:47 PM   #4
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: FE0E 1BB0

I see what you mean fluidmoon, sort of a gaia energy? If yuo get me.

I Think that theres probably different levels after death, if you dont just die and your gone. Sort of a spiritual thing.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-05, 08:56 PM   #5
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: D673 57C3

i dont know if there's anything after death, and i dont think its possble for anyone else to
Old 08-30-05, 10:20 PM   #6
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4

once, somebody told me the afterlife is what you want it to be.....but it got me thinking.....its not logical.....like before you were born...there was nothing for you.....just blank no state of mind....i mean it wasnt even a black out........when u close ur eyes....cant even explain it....so when you die wut exactly promises you a state of mind......or at all to be able to see the living...i for one wish that we arent gone for every....that one day the world will amount to nothing......but then i think....wtf why does it matter why stress over something i have no control over so i just live my life day by day thankfull that i wake up everyday simply becuz.......life is not promising......u are not promised anything
Old 08-30-05, 10:25 PM   #7
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: D673 57C3

i dont believe in hell, but if i did...
i think that if there is a hell, it would be a sinner's paradise, not eternal suffering
why would satan torture the people who think like him and could possibly help him achieve whatever evil plans he has...
Old 08-30-05, 10:28 PM   #8
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4

exactly......never thought of it like that...but i guess its just away to scare one that is into a lot of mischieve nah mean?.......
Old 09-01-05, 08:12 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
I dont really know exactly what I'm asking here.... But, recently I'v been accpetnig death more as, not just the end of life, but something else. I dont know exactly, I just think, After Religions preaching about souls, Heaven, Hell etc. It all must come from some sort of origin of fact, I mean, obviously, there isnt a city in the sky holiding every single good person who ever died. And there Isnt An eternal Torture for the Bad. But What Is your opinions of what actually happens?

I'v always thought that it was some kind of ressurection, but i guess thats more wishful thinking of not wanting to die. But there might be different levels of what happens after death, in comparison to peoples acceptances of dieing. Like, If someone was murdered, in the prime of life, and wanted to continue living, they may be stuck somewhere continually watching the living, and not being able to anything, Which would Be Shit. I dunno.

But also, If Death Is Just the end, Its not exactly that bad, your not living in torment remembering what you had, yuor just gone.

Somethin makes me think thats not the case though....

Your Thoughts?

Death is a spiritual journey to the next stage of existance.
Upon which we leave our physical mass and grow to an elevated form. Its not something to be feared, instead death should be respected for its symbolic qualitys.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-05, 12:57 PM   #10
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Like OMB has posted before, I practice the Bushido (the code of the Samurai). I walk through life knowing that I can die at any given moment, and that I am ready to accept it. Although unaware of what lies ahead after death, I'm prepared to find out.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-01-05, 05:48 PM   #11
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

jesus said we shouldnt fear death because it is a rebirth into another form of life, i think christians warped his teachings and jesus actually was preaching about the levels of life. he said we live on infinately so maybe we do like the ppl before me have been saying, and our energy moves to a different time of space or maybe our energy inhabits other things.
Old 09-01-05, 07:31 PM   #12
Magic5

IP: 2311 4CAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thassarap
i dont believe in hell, but if i did...
i think that if there is a hell, it would be a sinner's paradise, not eternal suffering
why would satan torture the people who think like him and could possibly help him achieve whatever evil plans he has...

You're basing your theories of 'Satan' off of what you've heard.. which is mostly religions.. more notably, Christians.

Christians just want people to believe in that shit, so people will follow them. It makes sense doesn't it? "If you lie and cheat and steal you'll be suffered for eternity." So what do you do? Not lie, cheat, or steal.

It's all bullshit.
Old 09-01-05, 07:34 PM   #13
Magic5

IP: 2311 4CAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Like OMB has posted before, I practice the Bushido (the code of the Samurai). I walk through life knowing that I can die at any given moment, and that I am ready to accept it. Although unaware of what lies ahead after death, I'm prepared to find out.

Good luck with that..

I think about death a lot.. and I don't really know why. But, man, it's like, I don't want to find out what happens after people die. I haven't exactly been a "great" person.. but I'm not really religious either. But it's like.. I just don't want everything to end after 90 or so years. I want something to keep going.

Whatever though.

I guess I'll find out later..
Old 09-02-05, 04:27 PM   #14
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Good luck with that..

Lol thank you.

Really though, when I do pass away I'll know that it was my time.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-03-05, 09:58 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree

Word to that.

I think what lies beyond death is something that we can't fathom. Either eternal nothingness, or something never seen, heard of, or experienced before.

Niether thing is bad, and thats why I wouldnt mind dying at any time. Being afraid of death is just stupid. If death were to come my way I would actually welcome it.