RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-07, 11:46 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Make Way mixtape online

IP:

Make Way, Tha Mixtape Vol. 1

Listen and Download tracks here!

http://makeway.dmusic.com

Track Listing:

1. Make Way Intro
2. Ova Dey Heads
3. Skit 1: Alphabet
4. Learn Ya ABCs
5. Ease Up feat. Ebircs
6. Q Hammercy
7. My Heat Can Sing
8. Play da Boss
9. Then & Now
10. Can't Hold Me
11. All Seeing Eye (dedicated to Jayson)
12. Do Not Push
13. Defense Mechanisms
14. Skit 2: Role Model
15. Ain't Nobody
16. Bounce Bounce
17. I don't Ever
18. 2-way Street feat. Ike
19. Outro

I decided to present the complete mixtape online because I underestimated the demand for this. I had said I would ship them out free to the "few" who asked for it. But, what happened was that I got requests for literally hundreds of tapes! I simply don't have the time or resources to burn/ship that many. So, I'm giving it to you all online! You can simply visit the site, listen to, download, and then burn whichever tracks you want to on disc or your ZUNES and IPODS! I've provided the original covers as well so that you can print them out and slip them in your jewel case covers if you decide to burn this tape to CD.

If you're interested in working with me, and I'm ALWAYS down for a hot collab, get at me:

thaqmusic@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/thaqmusic

Cell: 301 659 6651

I love y'all hip hop mofos!

Cover #1

Cover # 2

Thank y'all for the support.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-07, 04:52 PM   #2
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP:

1 intro: beat is cool couldve added some vocals in the beginning. Beat is cool pretty hyped cool for an intro. Flow was nice alot of swith ups. Lyrics were cool. The fade out sounded nice. Only complaint is some of the vocals were too loud
6/10

2 Ova dey heads: Beay is hot kinda grimey but unique. Alrite a gansta track. Flow is fire multis are killin it. Lyrics are hot. Hook flows well swagger on it was nice and it was memorable 8/10

3. skit 1 alphabets umm ok on the beat not too sure about this lol and wtf at the guy singing : / bang the q bitch lol that was short and sweet.
8/10

4. learn ya abcs: Beat sounds really nice wordplay and multis is nice olly oxin free lol nice. Hook flows well but its not really memorable part of it is. lyrics were nice and the flow was amazing alot of multis and wordplay id bump this 8.5/10

5. ease up: Ebrics got the real underground style kinda remind me of cannubis flow was nice lyrics were really nice. Hook was nice but like idk as far as mixing it was kinda missing something. the verse where yall split the verse was nice tha q just didnt come with the right swagger intro is cool this track had mad potential ot be liek a 9
7.5/10

6. hammercy: beat is cool smaple is ok. nice ass sick shit lol thst was a line imma remember. This track was just ok for me nothing really stood out.
5/10

7 hook is cool memorable but not really catchy. lyrically this track was hot i think you overdid it on delivery in parts but this is something that i would dowloand 8/10

8 play da boss: i like the beat like the sample. this track was cool lyrics were nice in parts though i wasnt feelign it. I saw like no point in this track. Flow was nice but again there were a few parts where i didnt like it. 5.5/10

9 then and now: the hook is nice except for the extra shitthe extra then and now seriously killed it in my opinion: / verses thoguh were nice. The flow was switched up throughout lyrics told a story. 7/10

10 cant hold me: beat is cool. I dont beleive in god but i like this track. Hook is convincing mellow and harmonic. lyrics were nice liek you didn necesrily tell like shti that people could relate to but it was really nice best track on the cd coming from someone who doesnt even beleive in god you should jsut cut out the outro though lol : / 9/10

alrite ill leave the other half later

O.Y.D.
Old 01-14-07, 05:54 PM   #3
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

aight heres my review of the tape
=======

OFFICIAL PAST TENSE REVIEW OF:

Tha Q - Make Way Mixtape

1.Make Way(Intro)-The beat is hard def. a strong point to the intro. Fits well for an intro track. Flow is hard and the switches in your flow are really nice. The only that really kills the track is the hiss in the quality. Lyrics are def. on some tight complex metaphors.
------
Overall - 8/10
-------

2.Q B**** - That intro on the beat is kinda lol iono a little differnt. lol ahah but i like the gun shut then the *q B****" thats tight
----
overall - n/a
----

3.Learn Ya Abc's - The beat is really hard.....on some real banger type of ordeal. Lyrics are tight and multies are cool. quality is iffy. hook is tight though....good track

---
overall - 8/10
---

4. Ease Up - I dont really like ebrics flow on this it sounds off the beat a little bit...his delivery is good..and his lyrics are cool.....this aint that bad on his part. hook is decent....i think you should've added more. Q your part was cool...i liked the flow and the lyrics this aint that bad

---
overall - 6/10
---

6.Q Hammercy - I'm loving the beat....your flow isn't right for this beat...your lyrics are good though..def. can see your intellgence in your lyrics.
This was decent track..iono one of the more skippable tracks
----
overall-6.5/10
---

7.My Heat Can Sing - The beat is decent...and your quality is cool...the hook is hot though def. a good thing about this track....keeps me locked on the track..so thats a plus.....flow was good.......this has gotta be one of the better songs i've heard you do
---
overall - 9.5/10
---

8.Play Da Boss - I like the hook on this lol i was gonna use this beat too lol...ahahah def. a "what you suckas want" type of track like you cant touch me type of track......but man you gotta switch up your flow it sounds the same as the other 7 tracks...if you switched it up this would've been a better song....but you sound like am ix of jigga and big-
---
overall - 7.5/10
---
9.Then and Now - The beat is hard i like it..its got somthin diff. to it...the intro was cool. I like the flow on this you switched it up from the other tracks on this mixtape....htis is one of my fav. tracks that i've heard so far......you can good on this
---
overall - 9/10
---
10.Cant Hold Me - I dont really like this beat..i cant say why..but i never really have..but you really shined on this beat...i was def feeling this here....just that beat kinda through off on me......its been overused
but the lyrics were really meaninful...and the singing on that hook aint really that bad either man you should've made it a lil bit louder though.
Good track - bad beat
----
overall - 7.5/10
---
11.All Seein Eye to Jason - The beat is fire....this is one of my fav. beats on the click right now...i like the prayer in the beginning of the song....and im feeling the message of the song man...wow this is a really fire song...just TURN UP THE VOCALS!!!! seriously lol it was too quiet..im loving this
---
overall-8.5/10
---
12.Do Not Push - This is on some old school drum line type of thing......flow was hot on this.....def. matched the drums well i could imagine you on these kinda beats...this was a really solid tracks.......this seems like a track i could hear Jigga and Nas on
---
overall - 8/10
---
13.Defebse Mechanisms - This beat is pretty hot on that underground steez.....and i like the multies you got on this..its hittin.....flow was solid
has me bobbing my head.....this is pretty hot
---
overall - 8.5/10
---
14.Role Model - LOL THIS Had me rollin lmao seriously it had me rollin this was funny ahha
---
overall - n/a
---
15.Aint Nobody - This beat sounds like somthing i'd hear dipset/jae millz/jr writer on. This is pretty hot...i was feelin it.....good joint here famo......good shizzums.......i like how you switch up your flow and your voice switches was tight
---
overall - 7.5/10
---
16.Bounce Bounce - I cant listen to this beat...hahaha which is whats throwing off this song....i dont like the hook to be honest.....i dont think you should do that iono this is the weakest song so far
----
overall - 5/10
---
17.I Dont Ever - beats fire.......im def. feelin this......on some real street stuff....sounds like somthing Dilated peoples would get on........im really likin this right here......flow was good..and i would bump this in the truck
---
overall - 9/10
---
18.Two Way Street - This is one of the better beats i've heard on this so far. and your collabin with ike wow lol i wouldn't have suspected htis......this sounds like somthin jay z would've used for kingdom come...i like how you put that little high in your voice like your singing..thats sick...this is my fav. track on the mixtape PERIOD...ya'll two kill this.......good track
----
overall-10/10
----
19.Outro - The outro beat was good....lol i like that lol its tight...haha good shizz
---
overall-n/a
---

===================

This was a overall Above avg. mixtape..it was much better than i thought it was going to be....good shizzum

overall - 7.9/8-10

good mixtape

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-14-07, 07:03 PM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Thank you both alot!
Old 01-20-07, 09:36 PM   #5
L.E
L.E

IP:

I'll leave a review after the hockey game.
Old 01-21-07, 06:05 AM   #6
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

uppin for more reviews

Old 01-27-07, 03:50 PM   #7
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

uppin for the last time