RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lethal Lyricist League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-04, 05:10 PM   #1
Feeble Minded

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Triple L: Predictions

IP: 544E ED5D

Predicitons by Aisle 5

[..LLL Predictions..]

This week LLL finally seems to be headed in the right direction, among the new potential talented heads are Token, Dixie Normous, Wise Ways, and Fue-Xion. We'll see how it pans out over the course of a few weeks, as the LLL will quickly weed out the weaker battlers. However, Token and Fue-Xion will quickly emerge as solid battlers in LLL. As for the other two, they better hope they do well this week and next if they want a shot at staying in. This is no longer front lines ladies and gentlemen.

The LLL has many of it's familliar faces with some in very different places. Feeble has gone from a good head to being the HW Champ, as he won the tourney last month. Evolve still remains as the most consistent battler and will always be. Walter Wall looks to be in contention for the belt, and was among the final four in the tourney. Expect him to stand tall in LLL, he has proven himself week in and week out. M~M is still among the best in LLL, and Bribe is proving himself a nice battler as well.

With that said, let's get on with the matches shall we?!

HW Matchup: Feeble Minded (6-4) Vs. Evolve (8-1)

if both of them come their hardest this will be the best matchup of the week, both are very ill indeed. Evolve is known for his witty remarks, flawless flow, and complex rhyme scheme. He will not be easy to defeat at all. Feeble, is known for his hard hitting punches and wordplay. Cunning personal punches are his only shot. However, Evolve will take this and claim the title once again.

MW Matchup: Walter Wall (4-1) Vs. Dimense (5-2)

This, will also be one of the best matchups this week. Dimense has never done anything but half-ass his battles. Walter does the same. I think that if either of them slouch and the other doesn't, the lazy one will lose. Dimense has extremely witty n' funny punches. While Walter is known for his extremely complex wordplay and his wittyness. In a close one I'll pick Walter, but it should be a good one.

LW Matchup: Mystery~Murdera (7-1) Vs. K.Largo (5-4)

Ahh, I'm liking this matchup. Mystery is one of my favorite battlers on RB, he always has me rolling with those punches. He is very underrated, but is well-known on RB. K.Largo has a unique battling style, his wordplay is hidden, his flow is nonstop, and is just a solid battler when he tries. I'll take Mystery on this, he just is better than Bribe in many aspects. Should be good though.

Taktik (8-3) Vs. 13th Disciple (7-3)

Damn, this one oughta be a good one. Taktik is just ill, and so is 13th. I think this will come down to whose rustier, which I believe is 13th. Taktik is well known and so is 13th. This could have been a heavyweight matchup, but I'll Taktik by a hair. I doubt either are going to do anything but half ass it anyways.

Fgee (6-2) Vs. MentILL (2-3)

Blah. That's all I gotta say. I really doubt Fgee is going to even show, I hardly see him these days. Mentill is more of a topical head, but is a solid battler. I'll take MentILL though in a close one.

Rhode (1-0) Vs. Lethargic (4-0)

D.O.P.E! Both of these kids are fuckin' ill. No joke. Rhode posts at a different site, but I have heard he is extremely ill. Good, he'll make a nice matchup for one of the best battlers on RB, Lethargic. I would compare Leth's style a bit to G.Hod if anybody. We'll see if Rhode shows up, if he does it should be dope. I'll take Lethargic in a dope one.

Aisle Phive (3-3) Vs. Dixie Normous (0-0)

I haven't seen much of this kid, and I'm too lazy to research his battles. I'm still a bit rusty at battling, but I'll kick it in gear soon. I can't really comment on this one really since it's my own battle, nuff' said.

COM (4-5) Vs. Jack N Bank$ (1-1)

Should be an aight matchup, I guess. Com has been elevating and battling lately. Koncept is a bit rusty and has been doing audio instead of text within the past weeks. I'll take Com though.

N LitEnd (3-0) Vs. FuE-Xion (0-0)

N LitEnd I would imagine is pretty damn rusty, I ain't seen em' around much at all. I've seen a few of FuE's battles and he has some potential. Still, I'll take N LitEnd for the fact he has much more experience battling in LLL than FuE.

Token (0-0) Vs. Wise Ways (0-0)

Here's the addition of a few newer heads, both with potential. I like Token, he has battled a lot (more than me) and is really elevating his game. I really don't know too much about Wise Ways. I think he was Kaos Theories before, if he is then I think Token will take this fairly easy. This will be a big test to both. Still, I think Token will take this.

All in all we have a lot of new talent coming in, and a lot of vets are still vets. LLL is improving drasticly. And for everybody in the league, especially the vets. Do us a favor and. .

DON'T HALF ASS IT!

Old 01-28-04, 07:58 PM   #2
Feeble Minded

I cleaned it all out you freeposting hoes. plus people were getting sonned badly throughout. lmao.

Old 01-28-04, 08:04 PM   #3
Lirael One

IP: D22C E84F

By me.

You fuckers cheated me.

Old 01-28-04, 08:07 PM   #4
Feeble Minded

Yeah you did son a couple people, lol.
Don't sign out of the league! Stay !
*drags cam back to sign ups*

Old 01-28-04, 08:12 PM   #5
Thesis
New to RB

Text Record: 2-0
IP: 30C9 A5F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
Yeah you did son a couple people, lol.
Don't sign out of the league! Stay !
*drags cam back to sign ups*

Word To This Nigger, Dont Sign Out
Or I'll Beat The Shit Outta Your Ass Yo'.

Old 01-28-04, 08:14 PM   #6
Feeble Minded

Ya'll.. go son people in the tourney beef, or i'll have to close this.

Old 01-28-04, 08:17 PM   #7
Lirael One

you fuckers cheated me, im not being 0-1

sign me in as Epidemospherium

Old 01-28-04, 08:45 PM   #8
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: 9DAE 3ADA

You dirty slut Cam, lol. stop freeposting. Even though I'm freeposting to tell you to stop freeposting. Which, in effect, will cause Feeble to close this thread. However, I'm going to be the smart one..

PREDICTIONS!

Feeble vs Evolve: Feeble's Inconsistent. Word to that. I just found that out by my time residing on RnR. Evolve just doesn't give a fuck, and that's truth. Only problem is, even without caring, he almost always comes unbelievably hard in battles. Feeble's dope when he gets serious and tries. Which, this match would pretty much give him a reason to try. Evolve, well, I don't know. Nobody knows too much about him, but I'd say he'll come hard enough to take the win. It'll be damn close though...should be the best battle this week.

Walter Wall vs Dimense:
Word to Walter Wall. Where...the fuck...did this guy come from? I remember when he first came to the site. I was like, "yeah, this guy's decent". Now he's like one of the top people on the site. As for Dimense, kid will be forever dope, that's truth. A lot of people would call that an over-exaggeration of his skills...well fuck you. Dimense half asses every verse he does and outshines a lot of the regulars in the league. Due to the fact that these are predictions I have to choose....even though this is almost too hard to choose. I'm gonna take Walter Wall, cuz sharing is caring, and Walter will be sharing his punches and making Dimense realize how much he should cared about the battle. Is in contention for being the best battle of the week.

Mystery~Murderer vs K.Largo:
MM...you all know him. He's definitely a competitor to watch out for. However, MM takes his opponents the same way I do. He comes as hard as he thinks he needs to for the win...nothing more. So, this battle really depends on Bribe if you ask me. One of the most inconsistent battlers in the league. One week you'll be thinking, "What the fuck was that?"...next week, "Niiiiiice shiiiiit!". When he comes hard...he brings it to extremes. Only problem is...will he come hard? I think that alone will be the determining factor. Overall, I'd give it to Mystery, but don't be surprised if Bribe comes forth with an upset.

Taktik vs 13th Disciple:
Ahh...Taktik and 13th. Taktik's latest verses have been none too impressive. Does that mean he lacks skill? Of course not...but as of late, I haven't seen anything dope from him. As for 13th, I hate his structure. The only verse I've ever enjoyed of his was his diss to Lady D. It's not my style. That doesn't mean shit though...a hard punch is a hard punch, and he knows how to throw them. I don't know, tough call. I say, if Taktik comes like the HW Taktik we remember, he should take it. However, if he stays on some bullshit, 13th takes it easy.

Fgee vs Mentill:
I predict Fgee no shows and Mentill wins...seriously.

Rhode. vs Lethargic:
Rhode is dope. No doubt about it. I remember the big upset against Krupp on RnR. Granted, Krupp didn't put forth his full effort, but he didn't slouch either. Rhode murdered him in that battle. This kid's nothin to scoff at. More than likely, very few of you have seen, or even heard, of Rhode. Trust me, check the battle, it'll be worth it. As for me? I'm still not up to my level that I was at in '99. However, since I've started back...I've made a drastic increase in skill from where I was in Sept of '03. I'm very inconsistent though. I'll come thorough one week...then drop some nasty shit that not many people are feelin too much the next. This week, I know my competition, and he's real. The only problem is, I don't give a fuck about battles. So, the fact that I'm battlin Rhode doesn't mean shit to me as far as how hard I'll come. It's all a matter of what comes to me when I put up my verse. As for predictions, no decision. It's my own damn battle.

Aisle 5 vs Dixie:

Decided: Winner - A5

COM vs JNB:

No friggen clue. KoN tells me he's elevated, but I don't know. I haven't seen any of his latest battles. As we all remember from the 3-way between Feebs, A5, and KoN...KoN can come hard. It's just that he doesn't always. COM...well, COM used to be a really nice battler. Then he fell off, and I mean hard. He's making a comeback to where he was. However, he still needs a lot of work. I think this should be a good matchup. Neither of these 2 suck and they're right at about the same level. I'm gonna leave it up to fate to decide.....and just throw in right at the last second that I think KoN will take it in a close battle.

N Litend vs FuE-Xion:

Decided: Winner - FuE

Token vs Wise Ways:

Kaos Theory eh? How the hell did you get in here? How the hell did you get in WiTs EnD for that matter? Seriously though, he can come up with some nice concepts when he wants to. It's all just a matter of how much effort he puts into his verse. Token, supposedly elevated a lot. I haven't seen any of his latest battles. However, from what I know of Token...and from what I've seen from Wise Ways...and from what I've recently heard about Token...I give it to Token.

Lirael One vs Def Con:

Decided: Winner - Def Con

Horud Skys vs BTK:
Horud never impressed me. BTK hasn't either. However, I know Horud can come nice if need be. No offense to him, but I've never seen a verse from BTK that I would call nice. I predict Horud glides through the battle.

Allegory vs Punch N Words:

Ask me...Allegory is gonna rape this guy. I got a cheat sneak peek on this prediction. I saw Punch's verse, nothin too great. Allegory, as we all know, can come up with some original concepts and okay verses. Might be a close battle...but I doubt it. Vote ~ Allegory.

Avalonious vs Auspicious:

Funny how the two A ous's got paired together. Don't know much about Avalon, but he used to considered one of the best. As for Aus...from what I know...he's more topical. Based on rep alone...vote - Avalon

^Damn, broke it down Mag style O_o

Old 01-28-04, 08:55 PM   #9
Feeble Minded

nice breakdown Leth, and Aisle. Hoes stop beefing, or I will edit your posts.

Old 01-28-04, 09:07 PM   #10
Lirael One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargic
Lirael One vs Def Con:

Decided: CAM WAS CHEATED YO, THESE NIGGERS TRYNA HOLD THE BLACK MAN DOWN!

wORD SON.

Old 01-28-04, 09:09 PM   #11
Lethargic
Middle Weight

^Damn, wish I had thought of that. If nothing more for than the humor aspect.

Old 01-28-04, 09:10 PM   #12
Koalatee
See ya.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 87B0 7F3F

I guess LLL grew too prestigious to include Jihad ?
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e

Old 01-28-04, 09:12 PM   #13
Lethargic
Middle Weight

Yeah, how come you didn't get a battle?

Old 01-28-04, 09:18 PM   #14
Lirael One

Cause They Couldnt Put Him Against One Of Their Ass-buddies That They Could Vote For On His Structure, Vocab, And 'diaphragm' Opr Whatever The Fuck It Is

Old 01-28-04, 09:18 PM   #15
Koalatee
See ya.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 87B0 7F3F

I don't know but Lirael got screwed, seriously . . The other kid came good, but LO was ef'ing fire. That was gay, voters. Shouldn't have deleted all the subsequent conversation either, moderators - that's dishonesty exemplified.
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e